Looking for friends!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
HomoNozo
I'm new!

Looking for friends!

Post by HomoNozo »

I can only go one day (as of rn) because i dont have a hotel. But whatever day i go i might be Riko from Love Live.
Other animes i like:
Junjou romantica
Black butler
Haikyuu
Attack on titan
Ouran high school host club
No. 6
Yuri on ice
And a ton of others!
Lemme know if you'd like to hangout ^^ (also im 16, ill be 17 by ab) or if you have a LL group/ are cosplaying LL, id love to join!
Joey
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for friends!

Post by Joey »

Hello! ^^
I'll be going all three days, but am up to hanging out on the day that you decide to go. I'll actually be cosplaying as Nico Yazawa and my sister will be cosplaying Maki Nishikino, we've planned to do that on Sunday. So if you'll be going on Sunday then we can totally hang, of course if you'll be going any other days then we wouldn't mind hanging out then either ^u^ so let me know.
As for interests I also like just about every anime you listed so we can definitely have something to talk about ouo
Attendee since 2012

Instagram: @ like_aholy

AB 2019:
-lineup in progress-
ramenman64

Post by ramenman64 »

I'm going the whole weekend, and I'll be cosplaying Whis from Dragon Ball Super. I'd love to make new friends :).
tsukkiniceu
I'm new!

Post by tsukkiniceu »

Hi! Im coaplaying as hinata shouyou from haikyuu!,i would love to hangout
AB cosplans:
hinata shouyou -uniform (haikyuu!!)
beatrice (re: zero)
genderbent viktor nikiforov russia outfit: (yuri on ice)
Joey

Post by Joey »

Will any of you be going on Thursday for badge pick-up? Since I don't have anything to do after picking up my badge we could hang out for a bit? And if not then I'd totally be down for hanging on Friday if that works better for any of you.
Attendee since 2012

Instagram: @ like_aholy

AB 2019:
-lineup in progress-