18+ Singles Thread

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
ShizuoHeiwajima901
Experienced Poster

18+ Singles Thread

Post by ShizuoHeiwajima901 »

Hey, I just was wondering how many people going to the con are single and 18 or older. Maybe even looking for a relationship, who knows? ;) Feel free to post here!
Current Cosplays:
Anime Boston 2015: Nappa-Dragon Ball Z

Anime Boston 2016: Shizuo Heiwajima-DRRR (Durarara)
Gray Fullbuster-Fairy Tail
Yusuke Urameshi- Yu Yu Hakusho
Anime Boston 2017: Roxas - Kingdom Hearts
Ruby Rose - RWBY

Can't Wait to meet you all at the next Anime Boston!!! :D :D :D
casuallyironicknight
Experienced Poster

Re: 18+ Singles Thread

Post by casuallyironicknight »

Ironically, I was looking to see if there was a thread like this, haha. I need friends to spend time with and maybe a relationship wouldn't be such a bad thing... it's been like a year, hahaaaaaaaa~

So lonely x-x;

I need new friends. Maybe a relationship... I like to become friends with people first though.

Oh I didn't put any of my info in, wow.

21, male, friendship or relationship is cool, although I'd like to start as friends. pm me if you want to meet up or chat before the con.
Last edited by casuallyironicknight on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pyroc96
Experienced Poster

Re: 18+ Singles Thread

Post by Pyroc96 »

i'm 25, male, and single, and i'm looking for a relationship or a friend. send me a pm if u want to chat before the con
xbox live gamertag id: DarkFireMage773
Switch: SW-8317-0208-1418