never been to ab, a con or out of my state, really? nervous. //

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
besithia
Getting the hang of this...

never been to ab, a con or out of my state, really? nervous. //

Post by besithia »

hey hey hey my name is brandi and i booked my tickets for the bus and ab this morning. i'm all the way in tennessee and while i have a friend who is going, she is going with her own friend and i know they're not gonna wanna stick around with me all day. i'm extremely nervous and going to be super far away from home, i'm traveling on my own and i'm kinda. squeamish and anxious about it. does anyone mind having a tagalong to be friends with?? i'm a generally nervous person but i love to have fun and i'm mega excited. but tbh i'll be happier knowing i'm not gonna be alone there??
Mike5880
I'm new!

Re: never been to ab, a con or out of my state, really? nervous. //

Post by Mike5880 »

Hey im going alone too, but i met one person on the forums that ill be meeting up with. Plus one more person from boston comic con that i never really "met". You want to be another person that'll be meeting there lol?
First time at AB

Cosplaying: Lance (voltron legendary defender)
besithia

Post by besithia »

Sure. I managed to find out two of my friends are going but I'll feel safer and better knowing more than one person is there that I can see and know.
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster

Post by XanSpiraken »

Hey Brandi, if you want I'm down to hang out but even alone, I'm sure you will have a blast. Best place I met new friends was the various panels. You get to meet people who like the same stuff as you and you learn new stuff.
I'm Xan btw.
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday Last Stand Spider-man
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Xan Host of Spiraken Manga Review Podcast and Panelist extraordinare
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

If you see a guy with a yellow labrador puppet, come and say hi.
Yes, that is me. Just be prepared for me to talk about all sorts of random things, as I am a bit of a trivia nut. (Sadly my anime knowledge is a bit lacking, as there is too much to keep track of)
besithia

Post by besithia »

thank you guys!!! I'm actually going in hopes of Final Fantasy XV stuff. I'm going to AB mostly to see Robbie Daymond ( which I'll be INCREDIBLY heart broken if I don't get to see him. I'm traveling over a thousand miles on the hopes of seeing the guy who had a hand in saving my life with his work. ) and I'm not too big on anime! Killing Stalking is my next best interest, and Sailor Moon.