Im looking for friends

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Mike5880
I'm new!

Im looking for friends

Post by Mike5880 »

This is my first time at anime boston, going alone so im looking to hang out with some people. I guess a little about myself: Im 23, male, cosplaying as lance from the netflix voltron series. Im big into games and movies, and im getting a little more and more into anime. Favorite one is yu yu hakusho. So yeah if you're interested let me know, thanks!
First time at AB

Cosplaying: Lance (voltron legendary defender)
ThestiasCosplay
Experienced Poster

Re: Im looking for friends

Post by ThestiasCosplay »

Hey there! This will be my second year at AB and I always like to make friends. I'm cosplaying Euphemia from Code Geass, I was originally going to be Yennefer from The Witcher but time and money made that a thing that can't happen this year. I've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho, but I've hear that it's good and it's on my list somewhere, as is Voltron (which I'm going to start watching after I catch up with Brooklyn Nine-Nine)~ What kind of games and movies do you like?

AB 2016: Petra (AoT), fem!Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
AB 2017: Modern Yennefer of Vengerberg (The Witcher), Ascended Raven (Teen Titans)
AB 2018: Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon), Padme Amidala (Star Wars), Chikane Himemiya (Kannazuki no Miko)
Cosplay Page