ANYONE FIND A FENIKEN PLUSHIE!!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Coco Strawbunny
Determined Poster

ANYONE FIND A FENIKEN PLUSHIE!!

Post by Coco Strawbunny »

I dropped a fenniken plushie Friday night of the con near the metal detectors after JUST trading my pokemon y game for it at the swapmeet.i posted on facebook THAT NiGHT looking for I t but no one has contacted me yet. it got loose in my bag at the doors from the pru and had somehow fallen from my bag before I got to the security bag check. when I went to look for it a minute later It was gone! I REALLY want to get it back!!! please help?!
2014 Logan Walker (COD) & Edward Elric ~FMA
2015: Naruto uzumaki, Kurama (naruto)
2016: Renamon (digimon), Naruto
2017: chibisuke (dragon drive), Naruto
2018: sawsbuck (pokemon), ash (pokemon)
2022: delphox (pokemon), fatgum (MHA), more?
my cosplay page: http://www.facebook.com/KitsuneCosplay323/
my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8pa7RFYKkA27BztmGZrJw
striker923
AB Staff

Re: ANYONE FIND A FENIKEN PLUSHIE!!

Post by striker923 »

Flint Fox wrote:I dropped a fenniken plushie Friday night of the con near the metal detectors after JUST trading my pokemon y game for it at the swapmeet.i posted on facebook THAT NiGHT looking for I t but no one has contacted me yet. it got loose in my bag at the doors from the pru and had somehow fallen from my bag before I got to the security bag check. when I went to look for it a minute later It was gone! I REALLY want to get it back!!! please help?!
It's possible the Hynes has it at their Lost & Found. On their webpage, they have a list of found items you can search through. If your plushie doesn't seem to be one of them, you can click the "Report Lost Item" to let them know it's missing.

Good luck! I hope you get your Fennekin back!

P.S. I would make sure you describe your plushie as a yellow fox with red/orange fur in the ears and on the tip of the tail, in addition to if it has a Pokemon tag/mentions it's a "Fennekin". I highly doubt their Lost and Found staff are knowledgeable about Pokemon.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: ANYONE FIND A FENIKEN PLUSHIE!!

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

striker923 wrote:
Flint Fox wrote:I dropped a fenniken plushie Friday night of the con near the metal detectors after JUST trading my pokemon y game for it at the swapmeet.i posted on facebook THAT NiGHT looking for I t but no one has contacted me yet. it got loose in my bag at the doors from the pru and had somehow fallen from my bag before I got to the security bag check. when I went to look for it a minute later It was gone! I REALLY want to get it back!!! please help?!
It's possible the Hynes has it at their Lost & Found. On their webpage, they have a list of found items you can search through. If your plushie doesn't seem to be one of them, you can click the "Report Lost Item" to let them know it's missing.

Good luck! I hope you get your Fennekin back!

P.S. I would make sure you describe your plushie as a yellow fox with red/orange fur in the ears and on the tip of the tail, in addition to if it has a Pokemon tag/mentions it's a "Fennekin". I highly doubt their Lost and Found staff are knowledgeable about Pokemon.
never know the security liked my cosplay on sunday and it was a bpd then again i wasn't a pokemon so ...
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective