Looking for friends to hang with throughout the weekend!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
AJ
Experienced Poster

Looking for friends to hang with throughout the weekend!

Post by AJ »

Going to the con alone this year! Really nervous honestly.. Anyone going on Thursday night willing to meet? It'd be cool to meet friends I could hang with the full weekend instead of finding them on Saturday night like I usually do!

It'd be cool to find other SnK cosplayers to hang with but I'm down for anything! :p
daten
I'm new!

Re: Looking for friends to hang with throughout the weekend!

Post by daten »

Hey! I'm going to be heading down from Maine on Thursday, I have a friend I'm going with but they're gonna be doing their own thing for a lot of the con and it'd be nice to have someone to hang out with. I'm not going to be cosplaying though :c
Brinner1
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Looking for friends to hang with throughout the weekend!

Post by Brinner1 »

My friends and I will be there on Thuraday night if you want to meet up somewhere. We're staying at the Sheraton so we can do something around there. I'm trying to make more friends this year since a lot of my high school friends don't really hangout anymore (being in the military and overseas for 4 and a half years definitely caused a lot of barriers).

Anyways let me know what you want to do so we can plan something out.
"Your petty quarrels only make me stronger"