Anime/Manga Fans.

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
BunnyQueen90
I'm new!

Anime/Manga Fans.

Post by BunnyQueen90 »

Hello all! :D
My name is Raechel I am from the New England area (more specific the Rhode Island area) I am a Cosplayer and just recently started to make new stuff. I have a long life dream to open up my own Maid Cafe at some point in my life.

I want it to be a restaurant where people a like can come enjoy the delicious food, fun atmosphere and just for people with common interests can come together.

I am only 25 years old and seeing as I don't have the money to do this as of yet its still a dream. That being said a few weeks ago I had a brilliant idea that why should I have to wait? I can always form a group/gathering of people in the area who would be interested in joining a Maid Cafe.

Before I do anything for this yet I want to know If anyone is even interested in this? It would be a great opportunity to learn business skills among making some new friends

If anyone is interested at all let me know!