Younger anime fan; first time

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Lucentt
Getting the hang of this...

Younger anime fan; first time

Post by Lucentt »

Hey guys, I'm a younger anime fan (14, male)and this is my first time at anime Boston. This is my second actual convention (first being PAX east 2015 which was just 3-4 weeks ago) and I'm not sure how to convention :p none of my friends re huge anime fans, so I'm looking for someone to share the experience. Boston locals are appreciated d(^_^o) I'm also gonna be doing my first actual cosplay of L from death note, so that's something. I'm mostly active on IG and twitter (IG - Lawliet_senpai ~ Twitter - poodiepliersepticeye/@degorvich) a meet up ahead of time will be cool too ^-^
OtakuAllura

Re: Younger anime fan; first time

Post by OtakuAllura »

I'm around your age, but I've been to the con twice already. This is my 3rd year, so I know my way around (am a MA native too) and actually I'm going to be cosplaying L too.~ Are you going to Thursday badge pick up or no?
Anime Boston 2013 - Attendee (Didn't cosplay my first year.)
Anime Boston 2014 - Fem!L Lawliet (Friday) Asuna Yuuki (Saturday)
Anime Boston 2015- L Lawliet (Friday) Pikachu (Saturday) OC (Sunday)
Anime Boston 2016- Isabelle Lightwood
Lucentt

Post by Lucentt »

Yeah I'm picking it up on Thursday, but probably later around 7-8 cuz I have a dentist appointment
OtakuAllura

Post by OtakuAllura »

Ah, okay. xD I don't know if I'll still be there, because I'm going right when the pick up opens at 4 but if I am I'll definitely find you then. If not then I'll look for ya on Friday.
Lucentt

Post by Lucentt »

Ah I see. Let's see if we can meet up somewhere ^-^ I dropped my phone in the toilet so I don't have a number. >-<
OtakuAllura

Post by OtakuAllura »

Oh crap Dx Yeah in that case, we should probably definitely plan to meet somewhere or something haha
SilverIzumaki
I'm new!

Post by SilverIzumaki »

hey there, i'm an experiance AB attendee (This is my fourth time going) and i'm rather young myself. i'd love to show you the ropes around the convention, as well as tell you which yearly panels to attend. i'll be dressed as the dancer class from "oreshika: tainted bloodlines" A.K.A. that game for the vita that no one has heard of of played except for 2 people.
Lucentt

Post by Lucentt »

Alright. I'm active mostly on IG (lawliet_senpai) twitter (@degorvich) or facebook (Nawt Destin Nguyen)