Passover Seder Planning!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Passover Seder Planning!

Post by hg revolution »

So following my panel Saturday (http://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/schedule_panel/1538) I'll be hosting an informal seder. If you're interested in attending I'd like some feedback on a couple things.

Food: My co-panelist and I can provide the basic necessities of seder food (matzah, haroset, horseradish, eggs, veggies, grapejuice), but after that, we have two options. Either we organize here, get a sense of how many people will be coming and who can bring stuff, and do a potluck dinner, or once we get the main meal everyone fends for themselves (either bringing their own dinner or getting stuff from the food court).

Location: Most likely going to be in the food court (we'd gather at the end of the panel and walk down together), but if we do a potluck, if anyone can volunteer a hotel room to host that could be convenient.

Let me know what you think!