Meet Up for new con goers and veterans

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Keirushi
Experienced Poster

Meet Up for new con goers and veterans

Post by Keirushi »

AB can be extremely stressful and it is harder when it is your first one! Wouldn't it be nice to have someone show you the ropes? Someone who makes you comfortable and who could turn out to be a wonderful friend. On Saturday of the con there will (hopefully) be a meet up for anyone who might want to meet their con "senpai" for a lack of better words. Come connect, ask questions, and appreciate one another's cosplay! **Location and time subject to change** please join us on Facebook~ https://m.facebook.com/events/822991911 ... 16385&fs=1
2012: Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
2013: Chibitalia and North Italy (Hetalia)
2015: Honey Senpai (Ouran High School Host Club), Jet (ATLA), Moriarty (Sherlock)
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: Meet Up for new con goers and veterans

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

for those few of us who doesn't have face book, would you please (kindly) either pm me the times to this, or put it publicly in the post? some pages on facebook are public, others are not ._.;
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective