(Vocaloid) Len cosplayer looking for a Rin (AB '15)

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Twin Lakes
Getting the hang of this...

(Vocaloid) Len cosplayer looking for a Rin (AB '15)

Post by Twin Lakes »

Heya! I'm looking to "just be friends" (haha, Vocaloid joke) with someone around my age (23) who cosplays as or wants to cosplay as Rin. I love cosplaying as Len and I'm planning on bringing my cosplay to AB this year. It's much more fun to cosplay with friends, and unfortunately me and my first Rin went our separate ways. I only ask that you're a really chill and fun person. Respond only if you want a really cool twin brother! :D
AB2015 (subject to change)
Friday- Yumoto Hakone
Saturday- Len Kagamine
Sunday- (male)Sailor Jupiter
Riina K
Getting the hang of this...

Re: (Vocaloid) Len cosplayer looking for a Rin (AB '15)

Post by Riina K »

Twin Lakes wrote:Heya! I'm looking to "just be friends" (haha, Vocaloid joke) with someone around my age (23) who cosplays as or wants to cosplay as Rin. I love cosplaying as Len and I'm planning on bringing my cosplay to AB this year. It's much more fun to cosplay with friends, and unfortunately me and my first Rin went our separate ways. I only ask that you're a really chill and fun person. Respond only if you want a really cool twin brother! :D
This is tempting, but what would you have me wear? I'm 5'7" and probably a little tall to play Rin but I guess that depends on how tall *you* are. I'm a 25-year-old girl named Riina with red hair I almost certainly wouldn't dye, but I'd gladly send you a picture if you want to see if it'd work. I'll PM you with my email.

Cheers and blessings,
Riina