AB Resolutions

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Rox3l
Determined Poster

AB Resolutions

Post by Rox3l »

Hey everyone! With the con so close I was wondering what all y'all resolutions for the con are? Mine is to actually talk to people and make some new friends. I say every year that I am going to do this and I never do then I am upset about all the awesome people that I could have met. xD

What are some of yours?
AB'13: Riven (League of Legends)
AB'14: Queen Elinor (Brave)
AB'15: Female Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
striker923
AB Staff

Re: AB Resolutions

Post by striker923 »

Moved to Find a Friend as is more appropriate for your topic.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
evalated
I'm new!

Post by evalated »

Sounds good dude, Remember that's what most people want out of it too. It's been a couple years since last time I last time that I went. I am just looking to make some great memories(and maybe catch Eva 1.11/2.22).
KariKessler
Expert Poster

Post by KariKessler »

Same here. i would like to talk to more people. I just feel out of place sometimes because of experiences with certain anime lovers, and just watching other people laugh and have fun with their friends makes me feel like I shouldnt intervene in the circle. Like their circle is complete. I dont know why I feel that way but I guess you could say I am socially anxious.
~Music~
[/b]
!~Anime~!

~!>Sleep<!~

~!>^Food^<!~

These are the ingredients chosen to create the perfect meds for sadness
[/color]
But Professor Kessler accidentally added a chemical ingredient

P~!O~!W~!
[/color] (explodes)
Reality ._. ......