AB 2014-Creating a Group

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
ookami-Seraph
Getting the hang of this...

AB 2014-Creating a Group

Post by ookami-Seraph »

hi, I've been trying to go to Anime Boston for the last few years, but plans kept getting messed up. I really want to try to go in 2014 but I don't want to go alone. Also, I'm a big fan of the cosplay group FightingDreamersPro and I wanted to create my own cosplay group called Kitsune Heart. If anyone is interested, please let me know ok?
Darktuskasa
I'm new!

Re: AB 2014-Creating a Group

Post by Darktuskasa »

I just came back from blizzcon 2013, I dress up as the panda exterminator.... anime Boston will be my first anime con. Atm i live in Burlington Vermont, i don't know anyone near me going this year... i have friends that have there own groups going but i am forever alone lol. My cosplay is Zen from nurarihyon no mago, it matched my green... hair only reason i am cos-playing it. After the 12-13 hour plane ride/ about 3-4 delays from each airport/ 20 min taxi... im going to love the 4 hour bus ride... cant wait to see Boston... LA was so hot like 79... Vermont was 39... What im trying to say ya i be there cos-playing if you need a body :P
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Good luck. I already have a small group of friends, but sadly, we all don't share similar interest. We have thought about group stuff before, but it never works out. I know they wanted to do Pokemon Trainers before, but me, I don't like going with a very "boring" look, which most trainers have. I mean.... bug catcher has what.... shorts, a t shirt, and a net? Bleh.

The idea of a cosplay group sounds fantastic though. Sadly, I can't take part. I already have my own things being worked on.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
ookami-Seraph

Post by ookami-Seraph »

I have at least two people coming with me this year, if anyone is interested we're doing characters from Final Fantasy 8 and 10, a friend will be going as Rinoa, her boyfriend Squall, and I will be going as Yuna and we might have another friend(who's not totally sure whether she's going or not) who is considering Rikku from 10 (not 10-2)

Jesus, all these number's are making me confused :lol:
nightmareman00
Veteran Poster

Post by nightmareman00 »

Only group I've done was called the AB loners group not bad really was kind of nice having some ppl to hang with and chat while getting a bite

Lol reading you talk about the FF games reminds me I never finished 8 or 9
Kellsz
Expert Poster

Post by Kellsz »

Im going as Saeko from Highschool of the dead and is looking for a group cosplaying from that anime Im also going to do soul eater fairy tail, and death note also maybe sailor moon !!! :))
riadoc

Post by riadoc »

hell im going solo this year if we manage to get a group going ill join in this yeah im doing attack on titan last year i was a clash of swordartonline and berserk because my costumes weren't done in time
Merryrogues
Expert Poster

Post by Merryrogues »

I'm going to get a group for a hotel together - I’ve got 2 connected rooms (one hang out/noisy and one sleeping/quiet) in the Colonnade. Per person it would be $180, for Thursday to Sunday (3 nights – thurs, fri, sat). I'm willing to go 16+ as long as your parents are willing to say it's ok in writing. (a lot of folks are iffy about under 18)