May 25, 2013: Looking for Group just to hang out together

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
square
I'm new!

May 25, 2013: Looking for Group just to hang out together

Post by square »

Hi,

I'm currently young professional (currently engaged) that is just looking to meet people that have similar hobbies, and currently reside in Boston. I will be attending Anime Boston convention by myself, and looking for a group to experience this together. Please pm me if you have a group, or would like to go meet up.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: May 25, 2013: Looking for Group just to hang out togethe

Post by Aurabolt »

I'm doing a panel Saturday night from 8:00PM in Panel C if you'd like to check it out. After that and the the Swap Meet I'll probably hang around a bit before heading home. I live in Boston also.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Merryrogues
Expert Poster

Re: May 25, 2013: Looking for Group just to hang out togethe

Post by Merryrogues »

I'm going to get a group for a hotel and hanging out together going - I’ve got 2 connected rooms (one hang out/noisy and one sleeping/quiet) in the Colonnade. Per person it would be $180, for Thursday to Sunday (3 nights – thurs, fri, sat).