Looking for an Anime art tutor in Metrowest/Boston

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
MangaMom
I'm new!

Looking for an Anime art tutor in Metrowest/Boston

Post by MangaMom »

I have a 15 year old daughter who's really working hard to learn to draw Anime/Manga style (I'm the mom so might not get my terminology right). We live in Metrowest Boston and I'm looking for someone who would teach her more, mostly this summer but also possible to do some lessons this spring. She's been working on this for a couple of years and is a motivated art student -- no "attitude," just wants to learn more. Particularly loves drawing cats.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Looking for an Anime art tutor in Metrowest/Boston

Post by Aurabolt »

You might want to take this to the Artist Board. You're more likely to get alot of leads there.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^