Don't wanna walk around by myself!!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
TehLizzeh
Getting the hang of this...

Don't wanna walk around by myself!!

Post by TehLizzeh »

Hey everyone. My name is Lizzie and I will be going to Anime Boston all three days. The problem is the person I was going with can't go Friday. Rather than miss I figured I'd just go it alone. I'd really rather not walk around aimlessly by myself though. I was hoping I could find a group or something to hang out with for the day. Please let me know if anyone has room for one more person.

Also since this is so close to Anime Boston communicating through chat might be inefficient so if you have room post here and I'll message you my cell so we can plan a meetup time/place.

Last edited by TehLizzeh on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faceman
AB Executive

Re: Don't wanna walk around by myself!!

Post by Faceman »

This convention is called Anime Boston. If you're referring to the actual Anime Expo convention, that's in June and you're on the wrong website. Just want to make sure any confusion is cleared up.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
TehLizzeh

Post by TehLizzeh »

Sorry I meant Anime Boston. I am from California originally and it's called the Anime Expo there. It's just by habit that I keep messing up the name :\
Silvershadow

Post by Silvershadow »

I am sure you would be more than welcome to join the AB Loner group. http://www.facebook.com/events/26094158 ... l_activity
Plenty of people on there and they are meeting up around 1pm.
"This is the world you've stuck yourself into, if you aren't strong enough to lead then you lose the privilege of getting what you want."
-Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Claudie

Post by Claudie »

If you want, we could hang out for a little bit on Friday! Maybe we could go to panels or something; it could be lots of fun! Message me if you're interested~
Anime Boston 2010 - Hatsune Miku
Anime Boston 2011 - Yurippe
Anime Boston 2012 - Hirasawa Yui/Sakura Kyouko/PIPA
TehLizzeh

Post by TehLizzeh »

Thanks Claudie. I was hoping for more of a group setting though. :)
AmericanStandard

Post by AmericanStandard »

i think i'll join. personally i want to enjoy the con with other people than the friends i'm coming with. its not i dont want to hang with my friends its just i rather experience it with other people, you know?
Claudie

Post by Claudie »

TehLizzeh wrote:Thanks Claudie. I was hoping for more of a group setting though. :)
Haha, sorry I didn't make myself a little clearer; I will be in a group of friends on Friday c:
AmericanStandard wrote:i think i'll join. personally i want to enjoy the con with other people than the friends i'm coming with. its not i dont want to hang with my friends its just i rather experience it with other people, you know?
I know that feel, bro~
Anime Boston 2010 - Hatsune Miku
Anime Boston 2011 - Yurippe
Anime Boston 2012 - Hirasawa Yui/Sakura Kyouko/PIPA
TehLizzeh

Post by TehLizzeh »

Well I joined the facebook group and it looks like fun. It still seems people are a bit scattered though. Hopefully I can find a group before the event though x_X :)
KBoston

Post by KBoston »

I'll be going on Saturday. I'm trying to find a group too. I joined the loners group as well. ^_^
justinitsu
I'm new!

Post by justinitsu »

If you want to chill with my group of friends you can. We usually mingle all day around the con, do some drinking up in the suite and just get into all types of shenanigans. Anyone is welcome to join, no one should be left alone.

My number is [edited out by staff]. Send me a text or something.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

justinitsu wrote:My number is [edited out by staff]. Send me a text or something.
It's great to make new friends, but you reeeaallyy don't want to post your personal phone number in a thread. They are public and anyone on the internet can see it. Please send by PM other other less public methods, for your own safety.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!