LF people to meet up w/ at the CON

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Atomysk
I'm new!

LF people to meet up w/ at the CON

Post by Atomysk »

Hey there all. The names Mike. I'm coming with a fairly large group of people for the entire weekend but am wanting to meet some new people. Preferably people who plan on attending the dance (no seriously, it's a dance. Stop trying to bypass the word filter.) (lol at this site changing dance (no seriously, it's a dance. Stop trying to bypass the word filter.) spelled normally to dance) xD both nights and people who are down to PAAARTTYYYY :D Probably going to have a chilled out party in our adjoining rooms later night. I'll probably set up shop in the gaming room, that's usually where our home base is. You can find me hacky sackin' off to the side towards the back right of the room.

Anyways if anyone wants to kick it, let me know hit me up on skype or aim. I'm on skype more. Djovershield is the skype SN the aim sn is xxmikedeviousxx.

P.S - am 4:20 friendly ;]
Faceman
AB Executive

Re: LF people to meet up w/ at the CON

Post by Faceman »

Atomysk wrote:Hey there all. The names Mike. I'm coming with a fairly large group of people for the entire weekend but am wanting to meet some new people. Preferably people who plan on attending the dance (no seriously, it's a dance. Stop trying to bypass the word filter.) (lol at this site changing dance (no seriously, it's a dance. Stop trying to bypass the word filter.) spelled normally to dance) xD both nights and people who are down to PAAARTTYYYY :D Probably going to have a chilled out party in our adjoining rooms later night. I'll probably set up shop in the gaming room, that's usually where our home base is. You can find me hacky sackin' off to the side towards the back right of the room.
First of all, it is not a dance, or any variation of it. It is a dance. We put the word filter in place so people don't call it a dance. Please do not try to bypass the word filter. It just gives us more entries to put in to change.
Atomysk wrote:Anyways if anyone wants to kick it, let me know hit me up on skype or aim. I'm on skype more. Djovershield is the skype SN the aim sn is xxmikedeviousxx.

P.S - am 4:20 friendly ;]
Please refer to our Drug and Alcohol Policy. Especially the part where it says:
Anime Boston Drug and Alcohol Policy wrote:STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS MANDATE THAT DRUGS SUCH AS MARIJUANA, ECSTACY, COCAINE, HEROIN, AND OTHER, SIMILAR ITEMS ARE ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.

Anime Boston and the New England Anime Society (NEAS) do not authorize or endorse the use of drugs while engaging in any convention activities or in areas in use by the convention. We reserve the right to revoke convention membership without refund for any reason, including the discovery of an attendee under the influence of illegal substances. Anime Boston staff will support all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding illegal substances. The convention will contact local law enforcement for issues of suspected drug use. This includes the possession of pharmaceuticals without a prescription
The Sheraton Boston's website also cites an 100% non-smoking policy: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/ ... ertyID=430

In short, it's probably not a good idea to identify yourself on a public forum, and then state that you are up for breaking convention and hotel policies, as well as state and federal laws. Just sayin'.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!