Mei-tei Boston

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by Meph »

hey guys. You know the Mei-tei Noodle Cafe across from the convention center? xD does anyone know when they're open til? my friends and I want to go sunday after a mini-con thing going on and the thing ends at 6:30. we're trying to figure out if we have time to get over there and eat (I currently live in an NH town where everything closes at 4:30/5. 6:30 seems late for something to be open now)
jessica
Committed Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by jessica »

I was curious about this, too. I googled and came up short. :( However, if you're going on a Sunday, you should just go before your con thing because it's a big possibility it closes at 7 as most stores do on Sundays.
DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by DocWatson »

I did not find the hours, but here is their contact information (the ZIP Code is per the USPS):

Men-Tei (sic)
66 Hereford Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02115-2802
617-425-0066

Menu

So I called, but no robot (or human, but I wasn't expecting one at this hour) picked up.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by Meph »

just so people know, on sunday it's open til about 9-9:30 (the boyfriend called for me.. I'm sick)

so xD we we know! yay!
Darkend
Veteran Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by Darkend »

Sweet, I Only found out about this place last con. And it was OMG amazing.

Oh, and Feel better!
Spike Spiegel
Veteran Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by Spike Spiegel »

I went there twice and loved it! I tried to go on Sunday, but the line was long. There's always next year. Also if you're in Hartford,
there's this great noodle place on Pratt St.
called Tanuki, wonderful food and service.
DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Mei-tei Boston

Post by DocWatson »

[quote=Meph]just so people know, on sunday it's open til about 9-9:30 (the boyfriend called for me.. I'm sick)

so xD we we know! yay![/quote]
I stopped by on Thursday after it closed, and unfortunately didn't make it back. However, for future reference the hours are listed in the program book (p. 54, item number 20 on the list):

Sunday–Thursday 11:30am–9:00pm
Friday–Saturday 11:30am–9:30pm