Eating Gluten-Free in Boston

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
revsoulx3
Experienced Poster

Eating Gluten-Free in Boston

Post by revsoulx3 »

Anyone know any GF restaurants in Boston? This will be my first year at AB after going GF out of necessity. Any help would be much appreciated! >__<
♥AB ATTENDEE SINCE 2005♥
winterwing3000
AB Alumni

Re: Eating Gluten-Free in Boston

Post by winterwing3000 »

I believe that Wichit on Newbury Street has gluten-free options. There's also Tossed in the Prudential Center.
Elisa Cheng
Security Staff '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18

--
"Steel is my body, fire is my blood..." - Archer, Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works incantation)
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

winterwing3000 wrote:I believe that Wichit on Newbury Street has gluten-free options. There's also Tossed in the Prudential Center.

Is Wichit still there? Much like WAN, I went to find this place, and I couldn't find it either. Next to that church and Nespresso, right? Because it wasn't there. :/ ...

As for gluten free though, I don't follow that. I couldn't say, sorry. ): ... I have a lot of menus at home from places around the Pru... and by places, I mean almost every area in the area. I can look and see if anything stands out like that.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Let's see...Wagamama and Harvest Bakery can make their entire menus gluten-free. Ditto for B.Good, which has a location on Mass. Ave. nearby and their first is next to Back Bay (WOOT!). All you gotta do is ask and they will do it ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
aznman08
AB Staff

Post by aznman08 »

There is also a 24 hour Shaws Supermarket in the Prudential for your convenience
John Bautista
AB 2022: General Tech l 2019: Senior Tech l 2014-18: Junior Tech Staff l 2007-2013: AB volunteer l 2006:attendee
PAX East Enforcer:2014-22
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

revsoulx3 wrote:Anyone know any GF restaurants in Boston? This will be my first year at AB after going GF out of necessity. Any help would be much appreciated! >__<
We have a list of some of the local dining places, many of which link to their websites (with menus!). You may want to check it out for possible GF places or those who have some GF menu items.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Maxymas
Veteran Poster

Post by Maxymas »

There's a Trader Joe's right across from the con!

It's S9, right across from the Hynes. Hope I helped!