Clubs around the Hotel/Center?

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
B455-W07F
Getting the hang of this...

Clubs around the Hotel/Center?

Post by B455-W07F »

Hello everyone~

After reading the news about the informal dance, I wanted to know if there was a (safe) club in the area that could substitute? It'll be my first time in Boston and honestly I'm a bit nervous going out around nighttime :oops: If there aren't any good recommendations, my friends and I will probably just goof around in the parking lot or something...

Thanks in advance!
FIRST CONVENTION, ANIME BOSTON 2014: LET'S HAVE FUN :D
winterwing3000
AB Alumni

Re: Clubs around the Hotel/Center?

Post by winterwing3000 »

B455-W07F wrote:Hello everyone~

After reading the news about the informal dance, I wanted to know if there was a (safe) club in the area that could substitute? It'll be my first time in Boston and honestly I'm a bit nervous going out around nighttime :oops: If there aren't any good recommendations, my friends and I will probably just goof around in the parking lot or something...

Thanks in advance!
There aren't really any clubs in the Hynes vicinity (none that I've been to at least) but two stops from Copley Square on the Green line gets you to just several night clubs in the Boylston area.
Elisa Cheng
Security Staff '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18

--
"Steel is my body, fire is my blood..." - Archer, Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works incantation)
B455-W07F
Getting the hang of this...

Post by B455-W07F »

winterwing3000 wrote:
B455-W07F wrote:Hello everyone~

Thanks in advance!
There aren't really any clubs in the Hynes vicinity (none that I've been to at least) but two stops from Copley Square on the Green line gets you to just several night clubs in the Boylston area.
Okay, thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
FIRST CONVENTION, ANIME BOSTON 2014: LET'S HAVE FUN :D
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

I myself don't go to nightclubs. But I decided to do a look around the net.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/rise-boston

Nightclub with the best Yelp rating in Boston, and it's not too far from the Hynes.
Do remember that the last trains on the T run at midnight and don't run again until 5am.
A taxi from RISE back to one of the hotels around the Hynes will likely run you $10-15.
winterwing3000
AB Alumni

Post by winterwing3000 »

On the line of informal, if you're looking for anywhere to just hang and maybe dance a little, there are plenty of night bars on Boylston Street (just outside of Hynes). But in general, the night clubs are located on the T near Boylston station or at Kenmore Square.
Elisa Cheng
Security Staff '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18

--
"Steel is my body, fire is my blood..." - Archer, Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works incantation)
ThatShiGuy
I'm new!

Post by ThatShiGuy »

message me, I know nearly every club in boston.
TT the bears place is a good one, rise is a tad more expensive but not bad. Much smaller venue than what I would of liked but still ok. Club machine is more of a gay bar, but insanely fun. Those who don't want as much a cybergoth/ raver scene, the middleeastern right next to TT the bears is quite nice, they have regular shows, those are my top three but there is quite a few more.

Enjoy~