Parking close to the Marriott Hotel?

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Parking close to the Marriott Hotel?

Post by autumnwolf »

Due to circumstances of roommates, I was unable to get into the Sheraton this year, so I am staying at the Marriott, so my usual parking option is too far to be an option this time around. What is the best option for parking for the Marriott (that is not Valet Parking, as I would like to see my car again and be able to access it on my own)?

I see there is a LAZ Parking (entrance on Garrison St.). Is this a good option or is there something better?
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
Secret Duckie
Veteran Poster

Re: Parking close to the Marriott Hotel?

Post by Secret Duckie »

You can park directly at the Marriott (it's under the hotel/mall) but it's a bit steep ($35 a day if I recall). Alternatively, the Christian Science Center has offers parking at $20 a day, and is right in the same area.

http://christianscience.com/church-of-c ... nd-parking