Overnight Parking.

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
Kyncha
Getting the hang of this...

Overnight Parking.

Post by Kyncha »

Soo, I searched a little for places with overnight parking at a decent price and what I settled with was going to Wellington station, since it fits perfectly.
But I know I've seen other names/stations pop up that have it, but there was some kind of catch.

So, I just want to double check.

Are there any other places that cost around $5.50 (or, you know, under $20 lol) that we could park (and leave it overnight) at while we're at the con?
CyanTPC

Re: Overnight Parking.

Post by CyanTPC »

After looking at the MBTA website for parking rates at their subway stations, All the stations from Oak Grove to Sullivan Square (along the Orange Line) have a rate of $5.50. I'm not sure if overnight parking's allowed at these stations, though.

The Woodland Station in Newton has overnight parking, but it's $7.00 overnight ($6.00/day). Credit cards are acceptable there.

There's also overnight parking available at the Alewife (Cambridge), Quincy Center, Quincy Adams, and Braintree Stations, all $8.00 overnight ($7.00 during the day).
-Cyan the Polar Cat
Full_on_Zombie

Post by Full_on_Zombie »

Hi~
I also have a question regarding overnight parking. Do the stations that allow it, allow you to let your car sit there for like, 4 nights or so? Or is it one night only?
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

http://www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/parkin ... p?id=25317

That link should help answer your questions.