AniMadness location information?

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
Sayoria
AB Staff

AniMadness location information?

Post by Sayoria »

Mainly, from what I see, from South Station, I would take the red line to Porter, and then go to the Fitchburg line from there? Is this correct? If not, does anyone know the best way to get there? I never been there before, but I hear alot about it. Also, how much would it run for me to use the Fitchburg line there, and how is the train timing?

I have a job interview going on tomorrow morning, and since I will be in Boston, I been thinking of checking out AniMadness, but I just don't know the best way to get there, and/or the cheapest, since I don't exactly have said job yet. Any advice here?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Chrissii
Determined Poster

Re: AniMadness location information?

Post by Chrissii »

It's a long URL, but the MBTA has a useful "Trip Planner" on their website. Looks like there's a bus that will take you straight there, which costs $5. ^_^

http://mbta.com/rider_tools/trip_planne ... 0&x=28&y=4
Proudly attending Anime Boston since 2005!

2007: Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
2008 & 2009: Dawn (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
2010: Byakuya Kuchiki hoodie (Bleach)
2011: Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
2012: Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler)
2013: Vice Captain Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

553 and 554 go from near South Station.
Standard T bus cost. So just be sure your Charlie Card has at least $5 on it so you'll be able to get back.

You can also use the T trip planner to have it lead you from where you are to AniMadness (not everyone is close to South Station, after all)
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Thanks guys, but a wee-bit late. =/..... Bad day anyways. Winds were heavy, rain was falling pretty hard, and my friend didn't make it, so I just canceled the idea. I appreciate it. Will definitely look into this next time. :)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024