Easter Brunch ideas near the Hynes

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
redneckotaku

Easter Brunch ideas near the Hynes

Post by redneckotaku »

I know about the Catholic Church inside Prudential Center, so Easter services are covered for me as a Catholic. I also like having ham or lamb for Easter. It isn't Easter for me until that happens. Is there a restaurant that serves an Easter Brunch near the Hynes? I had a massive issue with this in 2008 (the last time I went to Anime Boston). That is why I'm asking about this.
Drymy
AB Staff

Re: Easter Brunch ideas near the Hynes

Post by Drymy »

I'm not looking at the restaurant list at this moment, but Steve's (Greek restaurant) has lamb on the menu. Of course being so close to Newbury Street and Copley, it depends on how much you want to spend and how far you are willing to go... And how you plan to dress.

Expect to find easter brunch specials at Legal Seafoods, Charleys and Sonsie in the immediate area. There are also the restauranrs in the hotels, several on Huntington Ave and closer to Arlington/public gardens.

Your best bet is to use a website like Menupages, menupix, yelp or grubhub. Look at their reviews and pricepoints, then Thor the restaurant websites. We've done this ifor the guests for years.
Andyi Richter
Tech Desk Manager

Anime Boston positions:
Tech Desk Manager - 2016 - Present
Technical Operations Chief of Staff - 2013 - 2015
Assorted roles in Guest Relations - 2003 - 2012

Do you have any idea how happy I am with how popular SPORTS ANIME has gotten? Only thing that could make it better would be ROBOT DINOSAURS playing SPORTS And driving really cool cars!