Lost my camera..?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Lost my camera..?

Post by VanillaBunny »

I lost my camera on Saturday at the con. I know that I lost it somewhere there, I just don't know what room or time... It's a black Samsung camera, it's kinda old with a big screen on the back. If anyone's seen it, it has some pics in it of the FMA/Naruto photoshoot's.

It looks like this: http://www.slybuyer.com/images/s630black.jpg

I already asked the Convention staff and Hynes staff, and they said they didn't have one. I was hoping someone here would have it? Thanks. :(
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
Sayoria
AB Staff

Lost my camera..?

Post by Sayoria »

Wow....ouch...... good luck finding it. I would die if I lost mine. Wish I could help. All my group managed to find was a rouge "Garterbelt" badge. :(
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Lost my camera..?

Post by DrakaDark »

Did you go or ask about lost and found? The hotel and the convention have different lost and found. I lost mine last year and it got turned in right away. I'd double check that.
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Lost my camera..?

Post by VanillaBunny »

Yes, I did. I asked the hotel's lost and found and some AB staff. I also gave them my phone number. I'm really hoping it turns up somewhere. :(
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Lost my camera..?

Post by DrakaDark »

[quote=LittleSasuke]Yes, I did. I asked the hotel's lost and found and some AB staff. I also gave them my phone number. I'm really hoping it turns up somewhere. :( [/quote]
The ab staff that u spoke to should of shown u where the lost and found of the Hynes. Thats where everything found at the hynes is taken to. Also some of the staff are volunteers, so I would inquire about the Hynes lost and found how that is not run or controlled by the ab staff. Not to mention they don't tell each other if they found something I turned it it.