Props to a couple of vendors

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Staren
Veteran Poster

Props to a couple of vendors

Post by Staren »

I have to give credit to a couple of vendors at AB '11. I was in a wheelchair this year and did not get to look through as many booths in detail as I would have liked because of crowding. There were two vendors that were very helpful however.

Mythical Fair on top of having some awesome figures and crystals was a pleasure to browse and talk to. I did not have the cash on me to buy what I wanted but will likely be ordering off their website soon.

Anime Asylum was also great. I must have spent about an hour total flipping through the collection of anime advertising and promo posters they had for sale. Granted I did spend a good amount of money with them, but the booth attendee was very cool to talk to and let me do my hunting in peace before I bought anything. The fact that their space was set-up with enough space for me to get in and look around even when there were a few other people around was very appreciated. Their grab bags also rock. I got a couple of pretty cool items in mine, unlike some other vendors who I heard were using grab bags only to make a few bucks on unsellables without giving customers at least one item to make it worthwhile.

So thank you. I know space is at a premium in the dealers room especially during peak hours, but please remember some of us can't just crowd into those walk-in booths easily. Thanks.
AB attendee every year since 2010.