I lost my waist cincher-

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Briannah
Getting the hang of this...

I lost my waist cincher-

Post by Briannah »

Sometime between 1 and 2:30 A.M. Sunday, I lost my black leather waist cincher (kind of like a corset-thing) anywhere between the 9th floor of the Mariott hotel and the Sheraton main lobby (where the dance was, though I didn't go into it). It was tied on to my backpack (yes, that was a stupid idea), and I guess it just fell off without my noticing. If anyone found it or knows someone who found it or anything, could you please, please let me know? It's a bit scratched up and has the number 28 etched onto the inside silver grommets, rawhide tie. I've filed a lost item report and checked all the lost and founds, but my guess is that someone saw it on the ground and just walked away with it (totally understandable; it's a nice piece). Thanks in advance for your help.
GameXplayer
AB Staff

I lost my waist cincher-

Post by GameXplayer »

You can also check with the hotels which may turn up in the lost & found. If staff found something lost, they go to the hotel security (or Hynes security if lost at the Hynes)
Seng Ung
Technical Shift Lead
Previous positions: Various Technical Staff [2011-23)]
Attendee 2006-09
Briannah

I lost my waist cincher-

Post by Briannah »

I did check with the hotels :( They were very nice, but it hadn't turned up. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

I lost my waist cincher-

Post by DrakaDark »

did u check the hynes? they have a completely different lost and found then the hotel.
Briannah

I lost my waist cincher-

Post by Briannah »

I did - no luck.