STEREO PONY!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

STEREO PONY!

Post by Aurabolt »

I would easily trade my younger brother, right arm AND left leg to see them against next year ^_^;

Seriously though they were AWESOME! I almost didn't make it home last night because I was so into the concert! I wanted to buy an album but apparently so did everyone else. They sold out within the first hour. I did find it on Zune Marketplace though ^_^

Anywho, Stereo Pony is now my favorite J-Rock group, replacing Maximum the Hormone (famously did the second opening song for Death Note) for the top spot.

Anyone else out there get to see 'em live Saturday night?
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Sayoria
AB Staff

STEREO PONY!

Post by Sayoria »

Stereopony VS 2012.

I dig. :cool:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
stray-x
Veteran Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by stray-x »

I had a great time at the Stereopony concert! :) I hope they come back to the US for a full tour!
Staren
Veteran Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by Staren »

The Stereo Pony concert was absolutely epic. That was a highlight of the con for me.
AB attendee every year since 2010.
zerofan13
Getting the hang of this...

STEREO PONY!

Post by zerofan13 »

They were awesome! I never really listen to Jrock, but I really enjoyed the music and their performance overall. Definitely glad to hear new music! =)
Mok

STEREO PONY!

Post by Mok »

Watching the concert from the top balcony was awesome. Alas, we never got to be in the group photo at the end. :<
But I did get my photo taken with them on Sunday. Made my weekend complete. ♥
Sayu

STEREO PONY!

Post by Sayu »

I didn't get to be in it either, I was too far. D:

But I thought it was amaaazing. I was so glad to see them and get their autograph before. I didn't get my picture taken since we were leaving Sunday sadly.

But I seriously had an amazing time, jumping around and screaming. It was awesome to finally see my idol Aimi. ;o;
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by VanillaBunny »

I thought they were amazing! I got my CD signed and went to the concert. They really made my Saturday and I'd LOVE to see them come back. <3
There also my favorite band! :3
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
turpentiney
Veteran Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by turpentiney »

My hand was inches from Nohana's ;A; When she was reaching down to the crowd at the end, I like, died of happiness. I didn't have time to change out of my lolita dress and wig and all that fun stuff, and my petticoat fell off during their last song I was jumping around so much x3 I prolly would have made it closer to them at the end if I didn't have my dad retie my bow ._.
And the autograph session? Pure awesome as well. The girl who stood in line in front of me, cosplaying Amu, she was so nice ;A; When I found out if you didn't bring STEREOPONY merchandise from their table, you could only get one thing signed, she got the photocopy of a pic I drew signed for my friend who couldn't make it to AB signed. Although I tried to explain it when I got on line and the lady pointed at it and was like "Photocopy?", I hope they understood the OTHER one was the photocopy and I drew it x3
But at the end I also got interviewed by their camera dude :D
And on one last note~ I bought the absolute piece of merchandise, since I was like "do you have a towel left?" The lady selling stuff at the concert said no, then sold a towel to the guy next to me who was like "I wanna towel" .___. so I grabbed the last keychain/thing there.
AB 14:
Armin Arlert
(進撃の巨人/Attack on Titan)
Mirai Kuriyama (境界の彼方/Beyond the Boundary)
Yui Komori (DIABOLIK LOVERS)
kratos1010
AB Alumni

STEREO PONY!

Post by kratos1010 »

Do we know where to find that group picture? I was at the front, so I may be in it :D
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by ZenErik »

Saw them at AnimeNEXT last year. Solid band. Good performance. Cute when trying to read English off of index cards. ^_^
guiiii
AB Staff

STEREO PONY!

Post by guiiii »

i heard they were going to do a DVD from the show. don't have any information on when it will be out but keep an eye out for it maybe it will be there.
Always tell the truth, even if you have to lie
Guilherme Z. Machado
AB Security Assistant Manager
06-07-08-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-X-X-23
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

STEREO PONY!

Post by Aurabolt »

[quote=Guiiii]i heard they were going to do a DVD from the show. don't have any information on when it will be out but keep an eye out for it maybe it will be there.[/quote]

DUDE!

I'll hold you to it.

...'Nuff said XD
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
SevenSinSymphony

STEREO PONY!

Post by SevenSinSymphony »

I saw them at ANext last year and again this time, they really are great. Luckily for me I even managed to get one of the signed posters during their panel... but I'm still having trouble deciding where to put it up.
jameskirk
I'm new!

STEREO PONY!

Post by jameskirk »

[quote=Staren]The Stereo Pony concert was absolutely epic. That was a highlight of the con for me. [/quote]

the highlight of the concert was when they played "american idiot"
azyryan
Expert Poster

STEREO PONY!

Post by azyryan »

Definatly a highlight of the concert of me too! Its was so much fun. I was very proud of myself for singing along xD
I really hope they (or some equally awesome band) is there next year!
AB10: Myself :P
AB11: Misa Amane & NANA Osaki
AB12: Misa Amane & Dead Master
AB13: Stocking & young Genkai
AB14: Stocking, Young Genkai, Christie Leroux
AB15: Botan, Chrisite Leroux, Vanellope Von Schweetz
AB16: Koto, Umi Sonoda, Asuka Tanaka, Liv Moore
AB17: Naho, Yukina, Stocking (PJs), Hanamaru
AB18 Plans:
Friday: Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)
Saturday: Stocking Sailor vers. (Panty and Stocking)
Sunday: ??
snakelvr103
I'm new!

Re: STEREO PONY!

Post by snakelvr103 »

FINALLY found the group photo they did for anyone interested ^^:
http://www.verygooddays.com/main/wp-con ... G_9098.jpg