The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
SevenSinSymphony
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SevenSinSymphony »

I was Gennojyo Hyuga from Castle Shikigami 2 on Friday(I'll be impressed if anyone actually knows who this is), and Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei on Saturday. Did anyone spot me?
whyjigglypuff

Post by whyjigglypuff »

I was also with a blastoise and a gengar for 90 percent of the time. we had a whole lot of people ask us for snapshots. Does anybody out there have any pictures of the three of us?
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

I was the giant full suit Lopunny from Pokemon. I was a walk on at the Masquerade.

I was also Blair in the Friday night Dating Game and the Itachi at Cosplay Chess.

If anyone has pictures of me, if you could please send me a message with the link or something, I'd really appreciate it. I was so busy with events and some of my costumes were too cumbersome to carry a camera that I didn't get many pictures of myself.

Thanks! :3
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

On Friday I was Moses from Tales of Legendia walking around with a Jay, Norma, and Shirley. On Friday night I was Yamamoto from Reborn, but I don't think anyone got any photos.

Saturday I was Yamamoto again in the morning, but then Takuto with my friend as Full Moon for the day. After the masquerade, I was Rukia from Bleach in her execution robe.

All day Sunday I was execution Rukia again.
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
Naokichan
Veteran Poster

Post by Naokichan »

[quote=Ikeru]I was the giant full suit Lopunny from Pokemon. I was a walk on at the Masquerade.

I was also Blair in the Friday night Dating Game and the Itachi at Cosplay Chess.

If anyone has pictures of me, if you could please send me a message with the link or something, I'd really appreciate it. I was so busy with events and some of my costumes were too cumbersome to carry a camera that I didn't get many pictures of myself.

Thanks! :3[/quote]

http://arixsterling.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ewpgb is this you? my gf took pics of a lopunny on sunday in the courtyard. i was the umbreon playing jump rope with the arcanine and got an easter egg from a lopunny.

if this is you i think she has one more pic of you versus manetric
Anime Boston 2016 Cosplays:
Sadness from Inside Out
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
Chat Noir from Miraculous
Modern England from Hetalia

Anime Boston 2017 Cosplays:
Chat Noir from Miraculous
Mei from Overwatch
Pyrrha Nikos school outfit from RWBY
Nexus Ray

Post by Nexus Ray »

I was hoping someone on here got some pics as me. I was the Joker from the Dark Knight. If you asked for a photo, I either pulled out a pencil or "Bang!" flag gun. Maybe my avatar can help (as soon as I put the pic up XD).
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

I'm going to reiterate, because I really want to find more pictures--I was the Ayu, all three days. I was in a bright yellow jacket, a redish-orange wig, and wearing a winged backpack. Please let me know if you have pictures! :)
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

I'll do the same, because I've almost never seen any of the pics taken of me posted until this year. And I know for a fact that therre were a lot taken this time around :p . If anyone took a picture of the guy in a blue uniform with a tactical vest and gas mask using a voice amplifier please post and/or tell me!
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
AB'11~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'12~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'13~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
Shining Armor{Modern Interpretation} (MLP)
80's Hong Kong Movie Detective
Seer
Experienced Poster

Post by Seer »

Man. Everyone was using a voice amplifier this year. I didn't get any pictures but I saw you.

Still curious to see if anyone saw the Ghost (from modern warfare 2, aka the guy with the skull mask) with FUNCTIONAL Night vision goggles, digital camouflage, a franchi spas 12 shotgun, and a dollfie from saturday to sunday who was very pretty with a pink dress.

I was occasionally in the company of Snow from FFXIII or Reno from 7 and Jo from Burst Angel. And Matt from Death Note. And Black Rock Shooter. And occasionally was rifle butting people.
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

I DID see you several times walking around, wasn't able to get a picture at the time though, sorry :( . I did get find it amusing and cool that you carried a dollfie with you while in you were in the Ghost outfit, props. :thumbup:
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
kakeru
Experienced Poster

Post by kakeru »

Hi there everyone! I was wondering if anyone happened to get a picture of me and my friend as Append Rin & Len Kagamine; we were the pair that were actually the correct gender (i.e. girl & boy) with the speakers on our backs playing Vocaloid music XD Oh, and our costumes glowed if you used flash to take the picture! I know we got stopped at least 2 dozen times on Friday and Saturday, so any pics would be greatly appreciated!! <3

Also, we had our picture taken a few time on Friday in our comfy Kagamine dance outfits (black tank tops, tan capris, and TONS of yellow ribbon and black tulle), so I'd love any pics of that, if they're out there!!
TsukiNoShinobi

Post by TsukiNoShinobi »

Anyone see me? I was Hanyuu from Higurashi all three days, with bunny ears on Sunday. I was this one to be exact (only picture I have haha, please excuse how tired I look. pic from Z8MW at the Artist's Alley)
On Saturday night I was human Luna from Sailor Moon (I had the cast; my friend was the Luna from Saturday afternoon)

If anyone has pictures or just wants to say hi, here I am XD
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

[quote=TsukiNoShinobi]Anyone see me? I was Hanyuu from Higurashi all three days, with bunny ears on Sunday. I was this one to be exact (only picture I have haha, please excuse how tired I look. pic from Z8MW at the Artist's Alley)
On Saturday night I was human Luna from Sailor Moon (I had the cast; my friend was the Luna from Saturday afternoon)

If anyone has pictures or just wants to say hi, here I am XD[/quote]

I think I saw you browsing figurines in the dealers room on Sunday (there were other Hanyuus, so idk if that was you), I got separated from my group who was also cosplaying from Higurashi. I was Keiichi.
Gundytron
I'm new!

Post by Gundytron »

[quote=Gundytron]Hello! On Saturday I was an New California Republic Trooper. Around half a dozen people stopped and took pictures of me, and if anyone here has any I'd really like to see them. Thanks![/quote]

Got stuck on the bottom of the last page, so I'm quoting myself.
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

[quote=Naokichan][quote=Ikeru]I was the giant full suit Lopunny from Pokemon. I was a walk on at the Masquerade.

Thanks! :3[/quote]

http://arixsterling.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ewpgb is this you? my gf took pics of a lopunny on sunday in the courtyard. i was the umbreon playing jump rope with the arcanine and got an easter egg from a lopunny.

if this is you i think she has one more pic of you versus manetric[/quote]

Yes! That was me! :3
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
scot20

Post by scot20 »

i did see , u i was the naruto that um asked for the yoai pic pose >.< XD, lol thanks for being an awesome sport ^.^ :content:
TsukiNoShinobi

Post by TsukiNoShinobi »

[quote=AuxilliaryElement][quote=TsukiNoShinobi]Anyone see me? I was Hanyuu from Higurashi all three days, with bunny ears on Sunday. I was this one to be exact (only picture I have haha, please excuse how tired I look. pic from Z8MW at the Artist's Alley)

If anyone has pictures or just wants to say hi, here I am XD[/quote]

I think I saw you browsing figurines in the dealers room on Sunday (there were other Hanyuus, so idk if that was you), I got separated from my group who was also cosplaying from Higurashi. I was Keiichi.[/quote]
That was probably me XD I was the only Hanyuu with bunny ears and I enjoy figurines :3 And I was looking for Higurashi cosplayers all weekend, but I found like, 3 ]: Would have been awesome to hang out with you guys haha~
haru.

Post by haru. »

So, I was blood Seras Victoria from Hellsing. I had a rather large shadow arm piece, and the rest of Seras' normal uniform. I had red contacts and vampire teeth that a lot of people noticed as well. I also had a young Walter with me, but only a few people recognized his costume/took his picture. He had very dark blue-ish black hair.
If you find/have any pictures of me, Walter, or both of us, send them this way plox! :3
facebook.com/JennMarasca
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Like others, I got to ask one more time, since I taken a few, but forgot to take one of myself...

A male Cardcaptor Sakura. I pretty much need to get my hands on one of the pictures. I have still yet to see one, and still looking. I believe I used a kero plush for each picture too, so if someone has it, that would be great. Cannot believe I didn't take one myself after all that.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Seer
Experienced Poster

Post by Seer »

Ghost is very secure with his masculinity, you see, so he don't mind hauling around the little lady.

'course, if any males make any unwholesome advances on young Aerica, Ghost'll just have to send 'em packing with the twelve-gauge.
sylphy

Post by sylphy »

WHOA. JACKPOT. Thank yooooou I was looking for a picture of the back of my outfit, I worked so hard on the backplate I was hitting myself with I realized there wasn't any pictures of it!
MacX
Veteran Poster

Post by MacX »

[quote=AShadowofTruth][quote=Cpt.Cait][quote=AShadowofTruth][quote=Cpt.Cait]I was wondering if anyone say me and my friend. We were the odd coupling, I was Maka (soul eater) and she was Hunny (ouran high school host club) If anyone has pictures please post![/quote]
I bet we saw you! We were on the lookout for any and all Ouran cosplayers. Do you remember seeing a set of Hitachiin twins? ;D[/quote]

I did see twins but i saw two sets of them. Did you take pictures at all[/quote]
I did, but I don't seem to have one of a Maka... :/ You can scan my photos to see if I have a picture of your Hunny, though - I know we took some photos with a bunch of different ones.
We were the set of twins with orange (as opposed to red) hair.

Here's a link to my photo album. [/quote]

Couldn't find me in it! :D
I can sculpt anything out of clay for you. Challenge me.

“I’ve known Macklin for a very long time and I think he is an incredibly talented person.” - Veronica Taylor (Ash Ketchum, Pokemon).

Follow me on twitter @ HeyLookASign
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

Did anyone see me and my friends? I went as Kiba from Wolf's Rain, and my friends went as Liger Zero, and Komamura Sajin from Bleach (with the actual furry head)
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
haru.

Post by haru. »

[quote=haru.]So, I was blood Seras Victoria from Hellsing. I had a rather large shadow arm piece, and the rest of Seras' normal uniform. I had red contacts and vampire teeth that a lot of people noticed as well. I also had a young Walter with me, but only a few people recognized his costume/took his picture. He had very dark blue-ish black hair.
If you find/have any pictures of me, Walter, or both of us, send them this way plox! :3
facebook.com/JennMarasca[/quote]
Also, this is basically what me and my Walter looked like:Blood Seras/Young Walter
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

Heh, I remember you! I think I have the photo of my response to that in my album somewhere.
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
Auriga

Post by Auriga »

I saw you guys - awesome cosplays on all your parts. : D Your buddy the Liger actually knew who I was on Friday....would have stopped to chat, but I was being dragged away.
jittykitty

Post by jittykitty »

I am a little late in the game here but I was looking for photos of me as either ginji in the car (or bus as some said XP)from get backers, god cat (beige kitty holding a bunny)from pani poni dash or kitty in a car. thanks in advance ^^
scot20

Post by scot20 »

u mean the killing naruto pic? XD
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

Yep, that's the one. :p
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
WhaleIsland
I'm new!

Post by WhaleIsland »

Yes I saw you! :D I loved your outfit!
my friend got a pic of you but since it's her album on FB, I'm not sure if you can see this:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
[quote=AlyMew]I cosplayed as Chii from Chobits (like many others) I was wondering if anyone have a picture of me other than the ones I took at the photobooth.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3484_n.jpg

Didn't get take pictures much cause I was recording with my video camera.[/quote]
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Re-posting: Having no luck finding any pictures anywhere so I'm going try again.
Looking to see if anyone took any pictures of:
Gauche Suede from Tegami Bachi/Letter Bee [Saturday]
Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows [Friday/Sunday] (was the one with the white 'pfp')

any and all replies would be greatly appreciated.
Write knight

Post by Write knight »

I KNOW people saw me and I've found plenty of shots of Onix, and a couple of Vanitas, but I'm more specifically looking for some shots of Onix on Sunday. There was a little "pick up dance party" in the cafeteria hall around 1 or 2 PM, and I think there's a couple videos of Dancing onix in some people's cameras. I'd love to get a copy of one of those.

Lacking the video, anyone with pictures of Onix + others posing with it (preferably with little kids, but anything's fine)? Thank you Kindly ^_^
ChibiKittay
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKittay »

I put this once before and I've gone through everyones albums, but no luck. I'm looking for any pics of me as a moogle with my daughter. It was her first con and we are making a picture book for her. This was us on Sunday (only one I have so far). If you do please pm me a link :D Thank you!

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll22 ... uuuuuu.jpg
DagaYemar
Expert Poster

Post by DagaYemar »

This is Iroh, the one with the mandolin and the large picture of his son. Does anyone have any pictures of me from the Avatar photo shoot?
I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.
Sunder

Post by Sunder »

@Write Knight - Sorry it's only one photo but here it is
Onix
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

If anyone has any pictures of me I'd love to see them :) I was one of the White trainers from Pokemon Black/White, my hat was hand stitched and I was carrying a Piplup.

My hair was also somewhat different everyday. Friday I think I had my hair down, Saturday was in pigtails, and I think Sunday was too.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /white.jpg
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
FemaleKyo
Expert Poster

Post by FemaleKyo »

My sister and I were cosplaying the CD covers from Durarara!!, Psychedelic Dreams and Subarashii Hibi. We were at the shoot, but if anyone has any pictures of us not at the shoot, that would be cool. I didn't get one of myself. ^^;
AB2013: Terezi (Multiple outfits??)[Homestuck], Cheshire [Young Justice], Meg (dark hair)[Supernatural] Rose Lalonde [Homestuck]
AB2014: Terezi Pyrope, Damara Megido, Botan
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

My girlfriend and I were Denmark and Germany from Scandinavia and the World on Saturday morning till the Hetalia photoshoot at 2 on sat, which we crashed XD. There were a couple people there who recognized us and I wanted to get even one pic of us together. Thanks :)
xACIDxHEADx

Post by xACIDxHEADx »

[highlight][color:purple]FRIDAY[/color] - I was a [color:purple]Hinata from Shippuden.[/color][/highlight] I know theres plenty Hinatas but my costume's "vest" color was more blueish than purple that I saw on many other people. I am also Asian, 5'5"average weight, if that helps... and I had a dark black wig. Anyone saw me?? lol

I know people have taken photos of me, but I haven't seen any posted yet through any of the links posted so far :( I was also a volunteer during a few hours so I sometimes had on an orange volunteer vest too.

referenceish photo (only one i have taken badly where i closed my eyes):
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2716 ... 7at958.png
emazing617

Post by emazing617 »

[quote=Hitokiri Kilik]On Friday I was Moses from Tales of Legendia walking around with a Jay, Norma, and Shirley. On Friday night I was Yamamoto from Reborn, but I don't think anyone got any photos.

Saturday I was Yamamoto again in the morning, but then Takuto with my friend as Full Moon for the day. After the masquerade, I was Rukia from Bleach in her execution robe.

All day Sunday I was execution Rukia again.[/quote]

I kinda knew it was you but wasn't sure...I shoulda got a picture. I was bankai ichigo
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

Posting again, mostly for my whole group.
This was us on Sunday;
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 3esxi0.jpg
We've got plenty of our own pictures of us (hell, we're drowning in 'em!) but we know that a TON of people took photos of us, and it'd be nice to see a few. c: There was also a Xigbar with Axel on Saturday, but she wasn't in cosplay or with us when the photo was taken. You might remember us as the freaks singing the Friday chorus in the mall on Sunday. c:

And to reiterate for myself; On Friday I was Deidara and showed up at the Naruto photoshoot, and I was with the Axel in that picture after the Melody Ball. On Saturday I was Edward Elric, Vexen/Even in a labcoat, and Deidara.
eviltwin1513
I'm new!

Post by eviltwin1513 »

If anyone saw, took a photo of, or got a hug from this kakashi http://eviltwin15.deviantart.com/#/d3f0n1n let me know.

You can also find me on deviantart under eviltwin15 and youtube as eviltwin1513
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

I went as Sen from [color:red]KNITE[/color]on Friday and Saturday I was weilding a swallow kite like this: http://fav.me/d3dumpp with christmas lights hanging from it. Please, if anyone has pictures PT me ASAP!!! Thanks! <33333

(2nd post sorry! ^^')
CutTheAirways
I'm new!

Post by CutTheAirways »

There was a Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and a Kenny in a wheelchair, or with a really bad limp. Did anyone see us? If so, are there any pictures?

I can only find a single one! I hope someone saw us!
Serenatai

Post by Serenatai »

I was Luka, my husband Kaito, and our son was baby yoda. I've yet to find pictures of us. Which I don't know why, because I remember being stopped quite a few times for pics...
DrWormPHD
I'm new!

Post by DrWormPHD »

i was Scott Shelby from Heavy Rain all weekend wonder if anyone saw me
Capng

Post by Capng »

I realized when I posted earlier that I didn't post a picture of what I looked like.

I was dressed as Integra from Hellsing in a black suit walking around with a cigar.

Picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 0510_n.jpg
superbearfighter
I'm new!

Post by superbearfighter »

[color:green]Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got any pictures of my FLCL group. I literally cannot find any at all.

and just to specify, we were the one with the Neon green Canti/Atomsk. (me.) <3 [/color]
AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

I'm looking for pics of myself as Eternal Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon on Friday evening. At times I was with a group. I can't find photos of me anywhere.
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Post by Don Julio »

anymore TMNT puppet takes i know there was a bunch of commotion in the sean schemmel line