The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
PetersburgRush
Experienced Poster

Post by PetersburgRush »

I am looking for a Toph from Saturday. We ran into each other early in the morning and took a pic together because we were both tophs. Then again at the Avatar photoshoot. She gave my friend her camera to take pictures, but in the middle of the shoot her camera died, and we had a very sudden parting before i could ask for an email or name or anything. Wicked sweet person, and would be awesome if we could stay in touch.

Wearing green pants instead of shorts and then black converse.
2010: Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King)
2011: Toph, Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
2012: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2013: Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-It Ralph)
2014: Mirai Kuriyama (Beyond the Boundary)
2015: Josephine Montilyet (Dragon Age: Inquisition), Ishizu Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

I'm looking for a girl I semi-encountered on Saturday afternoon. I wish I could remember what she looked like, but I didn't catch a good glimpse of her face. If, by chance, you're on the forum and are reading this thread, I just wanted to say that I was the Takuto you wanted a hug from on Saturday in front of the Hynes entrance, but I ended up having to run right by you. I wanted to offer my sincerest apologies - I wasn't ignoring you, but my masquerade partner and I were running late for judging and we had to run and push through the crowd to make it in time. I hope you enjoyed your con and I'm so sorry I couldn't stop to hug and talk to you for a bit!
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
nobody36
Experienced Poster

Post by nobody36 »

[quote=lynkeroncho]Im looking for ANYONE who was at the soul eater photo shoot on saturday... if anyone has photos of that.. then ill be eternally grateful[/quote]
11 am photoshoot or 5 pm photoshoot? I may be mistaken but I believe this girl was the Blair calling the shots for much of the 5 pm photoshoot, and that she will be posting pictures some time soon.
You could also try asking in the thread that was set up for all the Soul Eater stuff here.
Drunk Giraffe
I'm new!

Post by Drunk Giraffe »

I am looking for pictures of the Doctor Who photoshoot that took place on Saturday. Anyone have anything?
Yuan
I'm new!

Post by Yuan »

[quote=H. Guderian]I'm looking for the Puella Magi Madoka Magica cosplayers. I saw the one Homura when I was without a camera, and the few others I heard of as whispers on the convention winds - I could not find you~![/quote]

Hello! I was the Homura. I saw a Mami on Saturday as well, though I haven't uploaded any photos yet. It was nice meeting you! I hope there are a lot more Madoka cosplayers in the future.
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

Looking for a really awesome cosplayer of Kneesocks (in the uniform outfit) who attended the "Pokemon! and Everything About it!" panel. Iirc, he was one of the people in the line for asking the panelists questions.
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.
Seer
Experienced Poster

Post by Seer »

Well, bless my bagpipes. I hope you get those suckers up, soon! I missed out on this and I know my other friend (besides Guderian) will be pleased.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I am looking for the L cosplayer I saw on Sat. while I was waiting to get into the Odaiko New England/Ten concert. You noticed my Death Note T-shirt and made the same type pose as L was doing on the T-shirt. You also gave me a hug and wished me Happy Easter. Thank you!! :D

Also, I want to thank the 2 girls who came over to me and asked if I wanted a prize (it was near the restrooms on the 1st floor). Thank you for complimenting how you loved my ears on my bunny parka I was wearing, and I love my prize I chose.^_^

And, last but not least, the Nine Tails cosplayer: thank you for the hug and my opportunity to pet you, it was fun!! :D
Medra
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Medra »

I'm looking for two girls I encountered late night Saturday. I believe they were in Kuroshitsuji cosplay and were taking the wrong train, thinking it would take them back into the convention. :p I mainly want to make sure they managed to get back in one piece and second to let them know that they really made a tired me laugh with their sarcasm on the train.
Elaroh
I'm new!

Post by Elaroh »

[quote=iiKagoKitty]I'm looking for a Mikuo Hatsune cosplayer who was in the Masquerade this year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyvVcaNmqc) She was really nice and if she has an account here or on dA, I would love to keep in touch with her. :D[/quote]
That was my boyfriend, actually. (I was the Len in the skit.)
You can find him through my dA if you would like. :'D
http://elaroh.deviantart.com/
Dancingkat888

Post by Dancingkat888 »

Im looking for 3 people: An Ash Ketchum, another female cosplayer that i couldnt recongnize, and a some other dude. We were playing Apples to Apples in the Dark Side of Pokemon line... but none of us got in... T^T They were really cool tho!
shaunie

Post by shaunie »

So I was wondering if anyone had my cosplay! :3

I was movie Roxie from Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and my boyfriend was "deveganized" Todd xD

So I Was wondering everyone! Does anyone have pictures of me or us?! :x that would be great if someone did!

<3

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6724_n.jpg

this is the photo of my Roxie costume if that helps x:
CloElyse
I'm new!

Post by CloElyse »

Looking for this awesome Blue Spy named Joe that me and my friend Caitlyn ran into a few times over the weekend,she gave you her number and we couldn't find you at Saturday's dance!
:P
iGumi-chan

Post by iGumi-chan »

I'm looking for the zombie!Turkey I talked to on thursday and friday.
On thursday I spoke with her near the registration exit and friday at the hetalia photoshoot.
Turkey, your cosplay was amazing and I enjoyed our short conversation friday. I was the Prussia with the t-shirt that had an arrow pointing to my face and the word awesome on it.
I would love to be able to talk to you more. o-o" <3
ThatNinja

Post by ThatNinja »

I'm looking for a girl I danced with at the informal dance. Her name is Maggie and she had one of those glowing gas mask things and glowing rings on her fingers. She was at the dance circles mostly.
fan_girl6
Expert Poster

Post by fan_girl6 »

Here's my Saturday Doctor Who photoshoot album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 710cc89267
Badonkadonk
Experienced Poster

Post by Badonkadonk »

I was there dressed as the Quantum Ranger on Friday and Saturday. On Friday I met a Tenth Doctor who was standing in line for something. He was in character the whole time - he asked me if I was with U.N.I.T. and then when I showed him my Quantum Morpher he exclaimed "Ah, Time Force!" in a perfect David Tennant style. That absolutely made my weekend and I'm dying to see the picture that his friend took of us.

Also, if Mr. T from PAX East is out there I'd love to see the picture of us that was taken with your camera - your face is pretty blurry in my version. It was around 1:30am on Sunday morning in the mall, I had the blue suit with all the pads and red cord on.
UberDonuT
I'm new!

Post by UberDonuT »

Did anyone else see and get a chance to take pictures of one girl who was dressed as the Vocaloid Gumi and another who was dressed as Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica?
WigglyOwl
AB Staff

Post by WigglyOwl »

[quote=Nihilus89]I'm looking for a woman i met at the Melody Ball. She was rather tall (Maybe around 6'2), red hair, and had butter fly wing accessories in her hair i believe. Only other time i saw her was on Saturday, she was cosplaying someone from Gurren Lagann with a group,unfortunately i'm not quite sure who, it might have been Yoko

She had taken a picture with me near the end of the ball, unfortunately i have of myself is from the beer event on Saturday (I am the one on the right) http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/ ... G_0185.jpg

This isn't meant as a stalker type thing lol, we had a lot of fun talking and dancing during the ball

- James[/quote]

I know this is my friend Coady XD She was doing Magnet!Meiko at the ball. I dont believe she was doing anyone from Gurren though. (Im pretty sure she was normal Meiko from Vocaloids on Saturday) I'll link her to your post :3
Vi Brea
Security Staff
Operations Division
2016-2024

Guest Selection Committee
2023-2024
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

[quote=Nihilus89]I'm looking for a woman i met at the Melody Ball. She was rather tall (Maybe around 6'2), red hair, and had butter fly wing accessories in her hair i believe. Only other time i saw her was on Saturday, she was cosplaying someone from Gurren Lagann with a group,unfortunately i'm not quite sure who, it might have been Yoko

She had taken a picture with me near the end of the ball, unfortunately i have of myself is from the beer event on Saturday (I am the one on the right) http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/ ... G_0185.jpg

This isn't meant as a stalker type thing lol, we had a lot of fun talking and dancing during the ball

- James[/quote]

You found me!
I was cosplaying as Meiko Sakine from the Vocaloids from the Magnet song, I loved getting to dance with you it was fantastic <3 Feel free to PM me at any time!

I will post my "I'm Looking For" later as I'm in the process of homework XD But if you're searching for the tallest of the Meikos from Saturday, and the tallest Seychelles from Hetalia on Friday and Sunday(With the Flag), you've found her!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

[quote=Hitokiri Kilik]I'm looking for a girl I semi-encountered on Saturday afternoon. I wish I could remember what she looked like, but I didn't catch a good glimpse of her face. If, by chance, you're on the forum and are reading this thread, I just wanted to say that I was the Takuto you wanted a hug from on Saturday in front of the Hynes entrance, but I ended up having to run right by you. I wanted to offer my sincerest apologies - I wasn't ignoring you, but my masquerade partner and I were running late for judging and we had to run and push through the crowd to make it in time. I hope you enjoyed your con and I'm so sorry I couldn't stop to hug and talk to you for a bit![/quote]

Damn, I saw you. I was in a rush, but I am a huge FMwS fan. I was Takuto last year, and totally wanted a picture of you this year, but I forget what reason it was, but I really had to get somewhere (Probably the AMV contest or something)

Anywho, props. Funny thing is, my friend, everytim when he saw you, wanted to go up to you, thinking you were me, since he was used to me as Takuto from last year, haha.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
rain-drops
I'm new!

Post by rain-drops »

I'm looking for the very loud giovanni in the orange suit who kept picking fights with me(N) in line for the 18+ night court :) It was a lot of fun and I'm sad I didn't get pictures of it.

Also, the Sanji and V (said they were from western mass i think) who were in line next to me were totally awesome and wicked nice; wish i had asked your names! :)
lynkeroncho
I'm new!

Post by lynkeroncho »

Were you the one whose guns were patrick and larry?????? i was the only dr stein from that photo shoot
Tycon

Post by Tycon »

I am looking for the girl in the game room on saturday I was talking to about league of legends with that other very tall Asian guy who was really cool. I was that dude dressed up as Mordekaiser, if u read this add me to your league of legends friend list and hopefully identify yourself after. If you were one of the other several people I bumped into and chatted to about league of legends (especially you brolaf, twisted fate and annie cosplayers) please add my summoner name in game, thank you. Any one else at the convention that I may have walked into or plays league of legends in general feel free to add me (just let me know if u talked to me or just went there in general). Summoner name Tycon
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

Sorry for posting again, but if the Kanji cosplayer I met Saturday morning in the artists' alley (I was the Stocking at the table and we talked about him...being male.) feels like chatting again, drop me a message! :D
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Alright now that homework is done I'll post my looking-for people:

The Monaco from the Hetalia photoshoot on Friday. You had the really really OH MY GOD LONG BRAID and had the pink outfit. I was the tall Seychelles you asked for a photo with and of.

On Friday, during the formal ball, anyone I danced with(Especially Fem!Finland) I was the 6'1" tall girl with short reddish-brown hair and glasses, and had a red butterfly headset on. My dress was black with a copper sash on the midsection. I'd love to find any of you because you made my night so thank you <3
Also on Friday- the three guys I ate dinner with at Wagamama. I had on the Angry Birds t-shirt and was with my friend with black hair. We had some pretty epic discussions and you guys were awesome.

On Saturday:
-The Hatsune and Zatsune Miku who found me bright and early on Saturday morning. We were on the third floor and the two of you were so adorable and I loved meeting you two!!!
-Any of the other Meikos at the Vocaloid photoshoot. You were all so great and I loved meeting you all. I'm again 6' tall and had on the 3" hooker boots XD
-The Zuko at the Avatar photoshoot, who was telling the story of being the Avatar in the bathroom...that story made my entire day not gonna lie XD You were a great story teller and I loved hearing you talk. I kinda creeped on the shoot to hear the story XD
-Any of the Tales of cosplayers that I took a photo of on Saturday evening outside of Dunkin Donuts- there was a Kratos, Noishe, Asch, Zelos, Guy, Yuan, Mithos, and a few others- just saying I loved your costumes so much and I'm so jealous.

Sunday-
I've found mostly everyone already XD But the Zidane(?) Cosplayer that I met outside the dealers room- we discussed flag etiquette and you kissed my hand. You were a gorgeous cosplayer <3

If anyone knows of these people or wants to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so but please PM me for any information and let me know who you are so I don't think you're a random creeper haha.

This con was fantastic and thank you all so much!!!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
PetersburgRush
Experienced Poster

Post by PetersburgRush »

Yeah, I'm also looking for a Zuko. He was the one with the fire balls that he sorta swung around. I don't know if he was the same one telling the story i think I missed that. I saw him out of cosplay for the duct tape panel also. That Zuko was just one that really stood out for the weekend.

And i think the only Ren Tao from Shaman King cosplay all weekend coz he's my favorite anime character evuur. My goal for the con was to find a Ren and take a picture but everytime I passed the cosplayer, she was busy or eating and i didn't want to be rude. I saw the spear after the con walking in the Pru and realized the cosplayer already de-cosplayed... :( I spent all weekend looking for Ren, did anyone take a pic of him??? PLzzz.
2010: Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King)
2011: Toph, Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
2012: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2013: Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-It Ralph)
2014: Mirai Kuriyama (Beyond the Boundary)
2015: Josephine Montilyet (Dragon Age: Inquisition), Ishizu Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

I'm looking for pics of any 999 characters. I saw a clover and a jumpy separately this weekend, but couldn't catch their photos :(
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
DevilAcolyte

Post by DevilAcolyte »

I met a Celty at the train station from Portland, Maine into Boston, and she seemed like a really nice person - If she felt like talking a bit more, that seems like it would be pretty cool ^.^
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

I'm looking for the girl (there may have been another one) who asked for a picture at the entrance to the Artist's Alley. I was new at the con (I think they were too), but one of the staff told us to take it out in the hall for we can't take photos in there ^_^' eeeep, didn't know...><

She took a photo and asked for a hug afterwards, apologizing for bugging me. I was cosplaying Sen from Knite, and she seemed to be a big fan of it.
w3dotohav3h3arts
Veteran Poster

Post by w3dotohav3h3arts »

[quote=lynkeroncho]Im looking for ANYONE who was at the soul eater photo shoot on saturday... if anyone has photos of that.. then ill be eternally grateful[/quote]

I was the Blair who took over the 2nd half of the shoot. my friend John got some pics on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 1377261997 I'll have some soon too
AB' 14
Kido Tsubomi - Kagerou Project
Rhyme - TWEWY
Monobear (gijinka) - Dangan Ronpa
Ruby - RWBY

AB '15
Kido Tsubomi - KagePro
Kofuku Ebisu - Noragami
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Touka Kirishima - Tokyo Ghoul
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Post by hg revolution »

I'm looking for the Spike Speigel who talked with me about movies before the Satoshi Kon panel and later showed up to my Hollywood panel. I remember his name was John something, but I forget the last name.
BedlamSandNin
Expert Poster

Post by BedlamSandNin »

I'm looking for the chunnin exams Sasuke that kept tagging me while we were waiting in line for the Masquerade. I was dressed as Sebastian from Black Butler and we got yelled at for running in the hall (oops XD). PM me please?

I'm also looking for Chance and Chance from the dance on Friday night. My friend and I met you the next day. You were dressed as Nappa and Spike Spiegel. PM me too!
My Cosplays for 2012
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Thursday
Nezumi (No. 6) - Friday
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) - Saturday
Gaara [casual] (Naruto) - Sunday
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

sorry for posting again ><
i'm also looking for the Canada that i met in the dealers room that was looking for her friend...
and when we were resting against the wall, my Russia sat on her....and i forget if i gave her my facebook or not ;-;
i needs to find her, pwease ;-;
DeathfireD

Post by DeathfireD »

The Yin from Darker Than Black that had the camera guy walking around with her. I was Hei. I have a few photos of us if you want them.
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

Hey err'body c:

I'm not entirely sure what the cosplay was, but I'm looking for the guy I kept running into on saturday. He was walking around in fatigues with two other people, and I think he had a Merrill in his pocket. I was dressed up as Ramona Flowers, and he kept telling me when he saw a Gideon or a Scott lol. He seemed really cool ^_^
AB 2009: Faye from QC/Default schoolgirl
AB 2010: Seras Victoria- Hellsing
AB 2011: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2012: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2013: Moira O'Hara- AHS
AB 2014: Rainbow Dash a la Cupcakes
AB 2015: Femme!Captain America, Cupcakes RD?
doodlebug001
AB Staff

Post by doodlebug001 »

I am looking for a Zolf Kimblee cosplayer from the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime. His name is Nathan, and I met him on Saturday some time during, (but outside of,) the dance.
This is him: http://i.imgur.com/mnI8e.jpg
shaunie

Post by shaunie »

[quote=kelmallow]Hey err'body c:

I'm not entirely sure what the cosplay was, but I'm looking for the guy I kept running into on saturday. He was walking around in fatigues with two other people, and I think he had a Merrill in his pocket. I was dressed up as Ramona Flowers, and he kept telling me when he saw a Gideon or a Scott lol. He seemed really cool ^_^[/quote]

You were dressed as Ramona? Do you have a picture of your costume? :3 I might of saw you, I was Roxie haha
heartstarmagick
Experienced Poster

Post by heartstarmagick »

okay. I'm trying my best to not sound creepy. if i do, i'm terribly sorry. just FYI LMAO.

I'm looking for an Angeal I ran into a few times on both Friday and Saturday. The first time, Friday, we were in the mall, near the doors to the con and I totally fangirled, yadda yadda and then we saw each other Friday night waiting for the Yaoi game panel. That night, he was with a Zexion, i believe [if not, they were definitely in an Org. XIII jacket]. I was suit!Yazoo all of Friday and schoolboy!Kanda Saturday, where we saw each other once and I got a hug with him and a Sephiroth [win, win, win.]
er...here's a picture of him i snagged on deviantart, as the one i have is incredibly blurry and i look rather derpy: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... l#/d3euf4q

oh, and he's really tall [well, i'm 5'3" so yeah] and had an awesome buster blade. yeah.
AB 2012!!
Superior Xemnas (with my Org. XIII group) from Kingdom Hearts
Mother JENOVA (with my Professor Hojo) from Final Fantasy VII
AB 2013!!
Axel {and possibly/probably Xemnas} (with my Saix) from Kingdom Hearts
Lucrecia Crescent (with my Professor Hojo) from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
Spirit Albarn (with my Stein) from Soul Eater {extremely tentative}
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

[quote=shaunie][quote=kelmallow]Hey err'body c:

I'm not entirely sure what the cosplay was, but I'm looking for the guy I kept running into on saturday. He was walking around in fatigues with two other people, and I think he had a Merrill in his pocket. I was dressed up as Ramona Flowers, and he kept telling me when he saw a Gideon or a Scott lol. He seemed really cool ^_^[/quote]

You were dressed as Ramona? Do you have a picture of your costume? :3 I might of saw you, I was Roxie haha[/quote]

Ahh I think I might have seen you too! ^_^

--> teh cosplay: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1647_n.jpg

-->Was this your group?: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1596_n.jpg
shaunie

Post by shaunie »

[quote=kelmallow][quote=shaunie][quote=kelmallow]Hey err'body c:

You were dressed as Ramona? Do you have a picture of your costume? :3 I might of saw you, I was Roxie haha[/quote]

[/quote]

! YES!
Except the sword totally cut me off!
But thank you!! :3 FINALLY I found one xD

I remember you, you looked wonderful!
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

[quote=shaunie][quote=kelmallow][quote=shaunie][quote=kelmallow]Hey err'body c:

[/quote]

! YES!
Except the sword totally cut me off!
But thank you!! :3 FINALLY I found one xD

I remember you, you looked wonderful![/quote]

D'aww thanks ^///^

You did too! That cosplay was really well done :3 Especially the belt!
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

[quote=TerumiEya]Did anyone get any pictures of the actual game of marco polo my friends and I started on Saturday. It was in the hallway of either the first or second floor and went on for a good half hour with like 20 people. I'd love to see them![/quote]
By chance did one of your friends and/or people you were playing with give a hug to a Chouji cosplayer that day?
You will never understand the depth of our pride
gabbowabbo

Post by gabbowabbo »

[quote=lynkeroncho]Were you the one whose guns were patrick and larry?????? i was the only dr stein from that photo shoot[/quote]

That was me, I think. C: I was the Death the Girl in the tank top and skirt, yes?
KireiLaBrie

Post by KireiLaBrie »

I was Miles Edgeworth at the con, was looking for the few Ace Attorney people that me and my friends (Dante and Light) hung out with on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Went to the Night case as well with them.
TerumiEya

Post by TerumiEya »

[quote=Akimichi Sazuki][quote=TerumiEya]Did anyone get any pictures of the actual game of marco polo my friends and I started on Saturday. It was in the hallway of either the first or second floor and went on for a good half hour with like 20 people. I'd love to see them![/quote]
By chance did one of your friends and/or people you were playing with give a hug to a Chouji cosplayer that day?[/quote]

There is a distinct possibility. A picture would help remind me who you are refering to.
MooCat

Post by MooCat »

hi! i'm looking for photos of me and my friend, we were walking around as princess kraehe (me--but a bunch of people thought i was black swan) and ivy (her). or if you have photos of only one of us, that's fine too. i've found lots of her on her own, but none of me so far. :C if you have any, let me know!
The Beefcube
I'm new!

Post by The Beefcube »

-
Last edited by The Beefcube on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuan
I'm new!

Post by Yuan »

This is the only one I took! I'm not big on taking photos at cons, since I'm so bad at asking people, haha...

link

I look absolutely malicious. I have no idea what was going on there.
NorfKhazad
Experienced Poster

Post by NorfKhazad »

I'm looking for a photo that can be directly linked to of the weeping angel from Dr Who that's in picture #41 of this slideshow:

http://blog.animeboston.com/2011/04/bes ... h-edition/