The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
WigglyOwl
AB Staff

Post by WigglyOwl »

[quote=milkdoggie]Hi there!

Was looking for pictures for the Durarara photoshoot and found your post when I was searching in google. :D

My sister and I were the genderbent Shizuo and Izaya. Were you the other fem!Shizuo? :3[/quote]

Yup! That was me! :D
Vi Brea
Security Staff
Operations Division
2016-2024

Guest Selection Committee
2023-2024
Acechris89
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Acechris89 »

[quote=RobinHood3000]
The ramen's not bad, but I'm personally more fond of their curried rice dishes. (Mmm, curry. ^_^) Then again, I'm more a fan of Szechuan (rather than Japanese) noodle dishes.

[/quote]

Would you be refering to the small Ramen shop about a block away? Mein Tai I think it's called?That's easily one of my favorite parts about about attending the con each year(the curry rice dishes are incredible). Sadly, being a broke flight-student with absolutely zero free time these days, I haven't made the commute to Boston just to eat there, so lately I've only gone every year. Wish I could be a regular.
RobinHood3000

Post by RobinHood3000 »

Would you be refering to the small Ramen shop about a block away? Mein Tai I think it's called?That's easily one of my favorite parts about about attending the con each year(the curry rice dishes are incredible). Sadly, being a broke flight-student with absolutely zero free time these days, I haven't made the commute to Boston just to eat there, so lately I've only gone every year. Wish I could be a regular.
Men Tei Noodle Cafe, that's correct. The Greek place next door (strangely called "Steve's") is a little pricier, but is likewise a paragon of its cuisine. If you ever go across to Cambridge, there's a place called Thailand Cafe on Mass Ave that has an INCREDIBLE beef noodle soup on their Szechuan menu; I highly recommend it, if you have any spice tolerance at all and enjoy authentic Szechuan food.
Last edited by RobinHood3000 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

yuppers thats my friend!!!! lol ill tell him u wanna find him!!!
KittySlice
mistyautumn
I'm new!

Post by mistyautumn »

Both of you, feel free to add me and Chibi on facebook. :)
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

okie dokie!! sounds great!
KittySlice
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I have one more person I am looking for: it was on Sat. morning, while waiting in line for autographs from Trina Nishimura & Brina Palencia. I believe the name on your badge was Belladonna. I just wanted to thank you for letting me see your kaleidoscope you had w/you. I thought it was really cool, and I also thought it was very kind of you to ask me if I wanted to see it.^_^
ChibiInuTsuzuki1
I'm new!

Post by ChibiInuTsuzuki1 »

oh me too me too!! add me add me!! XD I was the Saya XD;;; i can be found under Chibi InuTsuzuki
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

okies i sent u a request!
KittySlice
ChibiInuTsuzuki1
I'm new!

Post by ChibiInuTsuzuki1 »

\o/ -does a happy dance-
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

[quote=Tanis]I'm looking for the neko (cat girl) school girl rukia who was causing all the fun at the bleach photo shoots, to clarify, I'm looking for the one who flash stepped in front of an ichigo and a rukia to ask what kind of pizza they had (I was the ichigo)[/quote]

HEY! 8D That's me!!
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

[quote=DevilAcolyte]I met a Celty at the train station from Portland, Maine into Boston, and she seemed like a really nice person - If she felt like talking a bit more, that seems like it would be pretty cool ^.^ [/quote]

Hello~? Is this me? I was Celty, but I wasn't dressed yet - I had a huge scythe and my helmet :)
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

Hey~! I was Celty and Neko!Rukia at AB this year :)

There's a video that was taken of me and a funny guy with orange kitty ears and an orange kitty tail, swaying our tails on sat. night

I was wondering if anyone's seen it??

Or if anyone's seen videos or pictures of me? :D I had a big black scythe~!
Badonkadonk
Experienced Poster

Post by Badonkadonk »

[quote=Lendra-chan]Hey~! I was Celty and Neko!Rukia at AB this year :)

There's a video that was taken of me and a funny guy with orange kitty ears and an orange kitty tail, swaying our tails on sat. night

Or if anyone's seen videos or pictures of me? :D I had a big black scythe~![/quote]

This may be you - if so, you were the last person I took a photo of all weekend. Not a bad ending to my album at all - it was one of several times when I didn't recognize a costume but thought the person wearing it looked very good anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
ThatNinja

Post by ThatNinja »

Finally found a picture of who I'm looking for
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 886&type=1
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

Is that you? also, if anyone wants they can look at my 2011 AB album and add me if they wish.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... .617441642

All Anime Boston Con peeps are welcome to spam my friend requests :D and if you like the pictures or are looking for someone I may know, don't hesitate to ask~
Misakochan
Determined Poster

Post by Misakochan »

I'm looking for the Nia from the Hall Cosplay Contest who I took a picture with in the girl's bathroom (hahaha of course)

I'm the Yoko from the masquerade and would love to see the picture of the two of us together =)
AB 09- Young Link (Majora's Mask)
AB 10- Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
AB 11- Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)
AB 12- Zelda (Skyward Sword)
AB 13- Zelda and Young Link
AB 14- Tetra, Link, Winry, Riza
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

[quote=Badonkadonk][quote=Lendra-chan]Hey~! I was Celty and Neko!Rukia at AB this year :)

Or if anyone's seen videos or pictures of me? :D I had a big black scythe~![/quote]

This may be you - if so, you were the last person I took a photo of all weekend. Not a bad ending to my album at all - it was one of several times when I didn't recognize a costume but thought the person wearing it looked very good anyway.

[/quote]

That was definitely me~! :3 Thanks!!

My name is Alendra Harris, if you want to tag me~
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

[quote=TeenRyu]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Is that you? also, if anyone wants they can look at my 2011 AB album and add me if they wish.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... .617441642

All Anime Boston Con peeps are welcome to spam my friend requests :D and if you like the pictures or are looking for someone I may know, don't hesitate to ask~[/quote]

:\ It's saying that the link is broken - or that the link you've posted aren't anywhere to be found :c
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=617441642

I Don't remember if I have it so my profile is private or not >_<
Nyappy

Post by Nyappy »

Looking for and wondering who the woman photographer was on sunday! She wasn't in costume, went around and got nearly everyone though, little older than myself, darkish hair, there may have been another woman with her. Anyway I saw her outside the center taking pictures and from across the street she caught me and my bf outside as bulma and vegeta. She walked up after and said she got some good shots and then asked us to pose for a few and i meant to ask for her card but totally spaced! I saw her snagging shots of lots of other cosplayers as well on sunday! Did anyone get her name? If so let me know! I wanted to see her photos. xD
nebula
Expert Poster

Post by nebula »

I'm looking for the Teito Klein from 07-Ghost cosplayer I saw on Saturday, I think. I was dressed as Rider from Fate/Stay Night at the time and when I saw them I yelled 'TEITO!' and gave them a hug and they took my picture.
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

I am looking for THREE Shizuo cosplayers! *was cosplaying Izaya* (ALSO, I AM REALLY BAD WITH FACES SO IF I POST A LINK HERE AND I GOT THE PERSON WRONG PLEASE FORGIVE ME D: )

The first I am looking for came up to me when I was in the Dealers room and yelled "Izaya!!!", then when I turned to him I pulled out my switchblade comb he responded with "Oh! It's a comb! 8D"- He was adorable. http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 0575_n.jpg He's the one in the middle (I think...8D)

The second I'm looking for came up to me outside one of the room 206 at 6:30 and we had a little mini battle before hanging out for a few minutes. Here's a pic- http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9282_n.jpg

And lastly I'm looking for a Shizuo cosplayer I "met" in Artists Alley. She was walking with a Kida cosplayer and we locked eyes before I started instigating her and she pretended to go after me while her Kida "held her back." It was awesome.
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 8217_n.jpg She's the one pimpin' the Izaya's on the right... I think.

As an Izaya cosplayer, these three were the only Shizuo's who wanted to have any fun with me, so I really want to find them. :)
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

okies so just an updated description on who im looking for since i didnt do that b4. there was a guy who was at the dance on saturday night. he was wearing black skinny jeans and had glowsticks. i remember one was looped around his back belt loop thing. he also had a black shirt but wasnt wearing it fully for a long time. and when i saw him leave, he left with about mayb 4 er 5 other guys. um he also had one of those japanese rice farmer hats.an thats all i can remember from my creeper mind! this wouldv been easier if i just asked him his name... >.>
KittySlice
Spinzaku
Experienced Poster

Post by Spinzaku »

[quote=Pyro]I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying Pit on Saturday with the detachable blades. He was cool, and I'd like to ask him some questions about his costume and brofist him again sometime.

I'm also looking for the male Pearl/Barry cosplayer who was there Saturday, and the rivals group they were with. My girlfriend is also looking for the South Park group with the Kenny and Kyle who were together.

...And the Missingno. That guy has the potential to be my best friend. And he owes me 120x master balls.

There was also a girl cosplaying May (Emerald version) on Sunday who came by the photoshoot and took pictures. Both me and the Brendan/Red/Blue I was with were really excited to see her, and she was so excited about our costumes, haha.

If anyone wants to be bros with/was looking for me (unlikely), I was the Fire (Red on Friday) cosplayer who was a panelist for The Dark Side of Pokemon panel and had a Missingno. plush. Facebook here, herp derp: http://www.facebook.com/theflame[/quote]

Hey! Missingno. here.
Sorry I couldn't make it to your panel, They wouldn't let me in :(

P.S. the 129 master balls are in the mail lol
AB'08 - Ichigo Kurosaki
AB'09 - Ichigo Kurosaki (Inner-hollow)
AB'10 - MISSINGNO. / Hei (Darker Than Black)
AB'11 - MISSINGNO. / Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge)
AB'12 - MISSINGNO. / Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
AB'13 - MISSINGNO.
AB'14 - MISSINGNO. / Crash Bandicoot
AB'15 - MISSINGNO. / Rocket Grunt
AB'16 - Aggron / Rocket Grunt
Dancingkat888

Post by Dancingkat888 »

I was also looking for a Grell cosplayer. Butler grell, not one of the sassy red ones... His badge name was "Seph" i believe
VanilliaKissu

Post by VanilliaKissu »

I'm looking for some of the people from the small Steampunk photoshoot on Saturday, right near the food court. This was my first year doing something even 'slightly' Steampunk, and I admired all of their costumes greatly, and I'd love a chance to talk to any of them and learn more about how they put them together and such!

I was the girl in all red and black (Steampunk Red Queen). Not exactly Steampunk colors, but I had gone anyway... xD I hope I didn't ruin the theme at all, so I also wanted to apologize for that.... ^_^
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

[quote=Lendra-chan][quote=Tanis]I'm looking for the neko (cat girl) school girl rukia who was causing all the fun at the bleach photo shoots, to clarify, I'm looking for the one who flash stepped in front of an ichigo and a rukia to ask what kind of pizza they had (I was the ichigo)[/quote]

HEY! 8D That's me!! [/quote]

Well now that I've found you maybe we can find the Tōshirō Hitsugaya that I ended up fighting with on friday, you know... the one you made blush, he's in this video. anyone recognize him?
http://youtu.be/MTqRPuPuFEU
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
AkitoTsubaki

Post by AkitoTsubaki »

[quote=Akimichi Sazuki]Im looking for this awesome Sexy no Justu Gaara that was at the photoshoot for naruto friday.
[/quote]

Sorry this is late, but that was me! :D
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

[quote=AkitoTsubaki][quote=Akimichi Sazuki]Im looking for this awesome Sexy no Justu Gaara that was at the photoshoot for naruto friday.
[/quote]

Sorry this is late, but that was me! :D [/quote]
You looked amazing ^_^
You will never understand the depth of our pride
Purishira
Expert Poster

Post by Purishira »

I am looking for 2 girls who did Nyotalia cosplay as England and America. they took a picture of me and my Romano and i took a cute pic of them, id love to send each other the da pics, if you kno who im talking about or if u r one of the two cosplayers please contact me thxs ^__^ <3
momoney781
Veteran Poster

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by momoney781 »

I just remember who I wanted to look for. I met a gunner Yuna cosplayer in the artist alley room. she was nice and I remember taken a good pic of her. here's a pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/62186512@N ... hotostream if you see this I was Ezio Auditore from AC.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

AB 11' Ezio Auditore
AB 12' Altair-Assassin's Creed
Kratos- God of War
SSJ Goku- Dragon Ball Z
Etherial_Silky

Post by Etherial_Silky »

iGumi-chan wrote:I'm looking for the zombie!Turkey I talked to on thursday and friday.
On thursday I spoke with her near the registration exit and friday at the hetalia photoshoot.
Turkey, your cosplay was amazing and I enjoyed our short conversation friday. I was the Prussia with the t-shirt that had an arrow pointing to my face and the word awesome on it.
I would love to be able to talk to you more. o-o" <3
don't know if you were answered but I do believe you are looking for my friend who goes by Wheezy J found here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1556446456
micromollycule

Post by micromollycule »

Ohaio!~ :3 (this is so late, I'm sorry ;w; )

I'm looking for a Death The Kid who was in artists alley, they gave me a rose, and I was being to much of a fangirl to properly thank them without squealing. I was the Aisaka Taiga with pink shoes and wigless Minori (she was getting fed up with that wig).

Just want to thank you properly for pretty much making my con! :D

-Momo
RayneDeanZ
Expert Poster

Post by RayneDeanZ »

I am looking for a Zabuza who was sitting outside Cosplay Acting on Friday, and then waited in line with me on Saturday for Cosplay Dating Game, wearing his Zabuza clothes and, now, Umbreon ears. I never got your name, and I enjoyed the conversations we had and listening to MCR.
Been coming since 2011

Anime Boston 2017:
Mastermind!Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)

Anime Boston 2018:
Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project)
Yasuke Matsuda (Dangan Ronpa)
Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)

AB 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

AB 2022:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)

AB 2023:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
enco404
Experienced Poster

Post by enco404 »

Posted the few images I took on the Saturday of anime Boston

http://www.ncormierdesigns.com/ab2011/

if you want, let me know.
AB 2012 - Leo: Fairy Tail
AB 2013 - Capricorn: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Gemini: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Virgo: Fairy Tail
AB2015 - Celty: Durarara!!
ZadeofAces
I'm new!

Post by ZadeofAces »

Heeey! It's kinda late but I *just* found this forum!! I'm trying to find everyone, so does anyone know who this Terra (KH) is?~: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1250_n.jpg

Oh and wrong forum, but I was Selphie!!~
Wilderstorm
Expert Poster

Post by Wilderstorm »

Looking for a guy who cosplayed Judai/Jaden from YuGiOh GX last year. We actually hung out for a while (I was cosplaying Kallen from Code Geass), and I got his name (Tim) and number, but then my phone went though the washing machine -sigh-

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... =3&theater Me on the far left, him on the far right XD
2007: Kaiser Ryo (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
2008: Neji Hyuuga (Naruto)
2009: Zero (Code Geass R2), Artbook Lelouch
2010: Hotaru (Samurai Deeper Kyo MANGA)
2011: Kallen Kouzuki (Code Geass R1)
2012: Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Kallen Kouzuki, Cheren (Pokemon Black and White), Kaiser Ryo, Zero (Event-only), Neji (Event-only)
2013: Hishigi (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Youko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Rin Matsuoka (Free!/Swimming Anime)

Saturday 2019: Hell Kaiser Ryo (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
Terukosama
I'm new!

Post by Terukosama »

hey! I'm looking for the L cosplayer 7 pictures into this album. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... dcb76f2062

He was L, and his brother was with him, and I think he was cosplaying someone from Halo or something.... The girl he's hugging in the picture is me, But I don't even know his name, and I hate myself for not asking... But PLEASE!! This guy was sooo nice, and really cool.. He was my favorite person at AB last year, and I want nothing more than to find him again! :'(