The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
RobinHood3000
Getting the hang of this...

Post by RobinHood3000 »

Ooh, I forgot - I'm also looking for the SOS Brigade members I passed walking out of the noodle café on Hereford around 4 in the afternoon on Saturday.

Koizumi didn't show up! I don't have to pay for lunch after all! HA!!
lastlivingsouls
Expert Poster

Post by lastlivingsouls »

Finally getting around to posting on here. >< I'm looing for a few people, sorry if i'm a little vague with the descriptions...first the girl that was waiting with us in the reg. line on Thursday, she was going to be heading to school after she was done, I kept running into you all weekend, I don't think that she was cosplaying, it would be great to talk to you again. ^^
Also a few people that i met at the Melody ball.. the Ezio from assassin's creed that i danced with, I saw you once again on SAturday, and was supposed to go to the 21 lounge thing, but the line was way too long :) Also, i know this is a long shot, but it was someone else that i danced with at the Melody ball, im wan't not sure what he was cosplaying from, but he had a blue wig, his name is escaping me right now too, im 90% sure it starts with an S.. I know not very spicific. lol, i met up with you again on Saturday, I was hoping to see you again, but didn't run into you agian.
Aslo, there was a Medusa from Soul Eater, and her friends @ the Ball as well, thanks for letting me hang out with you guys! ^^
I was Nurse Joy on Friday, Formal Nurse Joy at the Melody Ball, and a Little Sister from Bioshock 2 if that helps any. ^^
http://www.facebook.com/#!/jaimie.jollotta <- heres my facebook, feel free to add me!! :)
Cosplays 2012: (same as 2011, since i ran out of time heh)
Nurse Joy-Pokemon
Little Sister- Bioshock 2
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

Kind of out there but, I met a gentleman at the Melody Ball and I never got his name. He was really sweet and funny. He had a white flower on and said he was staffing for the weekend. The only description I have was that he looked like Fargo from Eureka.

If you're lurking the forum I'd like to at the very least, know your name.
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
ThatNinja

Post by ThatNinja »

I realized that my post was too vague so I will try it again.
I'm looking for (in a non stalker way) the girl who had the glowing breathing apparatus and glowing rings on her fingers at the informal dance. She was also wearing a corset and had really short hair. She was mostly in the dance circles and we danced for the last hour and a half of Saturday night together. All I know is that her name is Maggie.
haru.

Post by haru. »

Maybe this is a bit of a longshot? But on friday, walking through the mall with my boyfriend and I dressed up as Young Walter and blood Seras, we ran into a couple cosplaying as Integra and Alucard. I kind of creeped on you two and jumped in front of you while you were walking, but I think Integra was on her phone, so I just caught up with my friends and kept walking. Alucard caught up to me a second later and said his fiance (Integra) wanted a photo. You were both so sweet and I passed you a couple other times throughout the weekend, and I never caught either of your names. I just wanted to thank you two for being so nice and stopping to talk to us and appreciating the costumes and not thinking I was really weird when I jumped in your face <3
Jade
I'm new!

Post by Jade »

[color:black][/color]Hi everyone, this is my first post on the board although I have been going to AB since 03.

I'm looking for a tall black guy with glasses that was wearing a Luigi hat and a green shirt,I have danced with him at the informal dance every year for like 3 ABs in a row and only this year did I ever think to ask his name. He said his name was Ogden I think? ( sounded like autumn or Odin though because of the loud music) The past couple of years he finds me in the crowd and just gestures at me and we dance for a minute.

It's funny I was scoping out hot guy next to me Friday night and I turned around and there he was! We danced a little and I asked his name and then he said he was going to get water and he never came back lol. I waited for him to find me on Saturday but he was dancing with another girl :( which is fine, I wasn't jealous.

Anyway if that guy sees this or if you know them, I was the girl wearing a Hello Kitty Lolita dress on Friday , I usually wear a black and red Lolita dress, please email me at shesthecatsmeow@gmail.com to chat dude

Also to the girl in line for the bathroom outside the masquerade hall on Saturday night who pointed out that the AMV with the Kesha song was transphobic and I interrupted and agreed with them and then made a stupid joke about Taylor Swift being almost as bad, I'm sorry because that was crappy of me to say and I'm an idiot :blush: . I would like to chat with with you because you seem smart and openminded.
Chocokitten

Post by Chocokitten »

Does anyone have the Saturday Vocaloid photoshoot?

I was Project Diva "Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder" Len Kagamine. I came in late but I did get a few shots. Also, if anyone has any pics of me, I know my costume wasnt completed, but I'd really love to see!
JessiFah
I'm new!

Post by JessiFah »

She's one of my friends from school. She's in Missouri right now with no internet but I'll let her know you're looking for her when she gets back on Sunday. :]
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Post by Don Julio »

looking for this person specifically we were talking costumes and said we would try and work on future ones http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... d=60715353
supersylph

Post by supersylph »

Hey guys whats up! My first post... and i was actually told that there was someone else who cosplayed a character from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! if your on the forums and you see this wanna add me on facebook? ofcourse everyone else is also welcome to add me as well(if you'd like)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002268764226

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... f4be3443c0
but-thou-must

Post by but-thou-must »

[quote=wrath7734]Hey :) I'm looking for anyone that was in the Team Fortress 2 group on Friday http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... BR2J6yk%3D
I'd love to get to know some of you more you were all really awesome :D I was the red scout in the front with the left4dead bag[/quote]

I too am looking for the rest of the TF2 photoshoot people. I was the RED Heavy!
komamura-okami

Post by komamura-okami »

I was the Captain Komamura Sajin that had the wolf head. I would appreciate any photos!
momoney781
Veteran Poster

Post by momoney781 »

I'm looking for the guy at the hentai dubbing that was a street fighter character with gloves (not Balrog) that went up on stage and he closed the dubbing by saying "boom goes the dynamite" All I wanted to say is that it was epic. Well done sir lol
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

AB 11' Ezio Auditore
AB 12' Altair-Assassin's Creed
Kratos- God of War
SSJ Goku- Dragon Ball Z
FemaleKyo
Expert Poster

Post by FemaleKyo »

I'm looking for a cosplayer I didn't get a chance to stop or talk to, nor did I get a picture.

I was in the line for Greg Ayres and I happened to see a Dick Grayson cosplayer from Young Justice. The cosplay was Dick's civilian clothes you see in the show, with sunglasses, a green sweatshirt and a black jacket. If anyone has any pictures, that would be AWESOME.
AB2013: Terezi (Multiple outfits??)[Homestuck], Cheshire [Young Justice], Meg (dark hair)[Supernatural] Rose Lalonde [Homestuck]
AB2014: Terezi Pyrope, Damara Megido, Botan
gabbowabbo

Post by gabbowabbo »

I keep forgetting to post this! Dx

I'm looking for a cosplayer dressed as Stein. All I remember about him was: His screw didn't click, his name was Vinny, he loved a character named Yoko, and he was moderately short.
I wasn't sure if I gave you the wrong email or something. (or if you're snubbing me!)
Tony-San
Experienced Poster

Post by Tony-San »

I know him, I will let him know your looking for him. =)
gabbowabbo

Post by gabbowabbo »

ASDF, thank you!
But I think he may not have wanted to talk to me after that, tbh. So, can you just tell me if he didn't once youi find out? xD
Mettool

Post by Mettool »

[quote=wrath7734]Hey :) I'm looking for anyone that was in the Team Fortress 2 group on Friday http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... BR2J6yk%3D
I'd love to get to know some of you more you were all really awesome :D I was the red scout in the front with the left4dead bag[/quote]

Hey there! I was the RED pyro allll the way on the left there. I would love to get to know the rest of you guys as well; it wasnt easy doing so wearing a gas mask and being completely breathless right after.

'twas a good group! And an extra special thanks for putting a pic of the photoshoot up, 'cause I couldn't find anything from it until now.
pokeralice

Post by pokeralice »

I'm not really looking for this guy but i do want to say the guy on staff who was wearing a beanie saturday and was on the 3rd floor near 306. You kept telling people to not sit against the wall. I said sorry to you twice. I don't know why i just kept saying it ^^;

Anyways you are a cutie, just thought I'd let you know :)
AB 2012 cosplays
Haruko (FLCL with real guitar)
Plusle with Minun Gajinka (Pokemon)

AB 2013 cosplays:
Rigby -regular show
Witch -madoka magica
Kickass babe -????
Acechris89

Post by Acechris89 »

I'm actually looking for someone as well. I danced with a girl at the Melody ball who I had a really nice conversation with. She asked me what I did for school and I told her I was in flight training; turns out she was in computer programing, which I thought was pretty impressive.Trying to relate I asked "Is that like C++ or something" and she said "No, B-" (LOL) We were laughing the whole time about how terrible we both were at ballroom dancing.

Anyway, if I remember correctly I think her name was Elena or Alena, or something like that. She had dark hair and glasses, and I was dressed in a regular suit and tie. Thanks guys!
paintman
AB Alumni

Post by paintman »

anyone have a big stash of pictures from the one piece photo shoot, i haven't seen any at all.
Tim Bickford
-Masquerade Staff
anthrohusky17
I'm new!

Post by anthrohusky17 »

looking for any pictures taken of me at the dance friday or saturday i was the glow stringer using the luna flow lights with the short hair wearing the black shirt

this is me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6jJyixTIcU
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

Hi guys!

I'm searching for the boy who cosplayed as Tsukasa from .Hack//SIGN. He was super nice, and I saw him constantly on Friday. :D
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
Faifai

Post by Faifai »

Faifai

Post by Faifai »

Im looking for videos of the little Flash Mob dacing that started on Sunday, it was in the main hallways, and there was a Vash, Chii, a Fai Flourite, and a huge ass onyx pokemon next to it. Played Caramelldansen about 3 times XD
I wanna see if anyone got the video of me and the Chii attempting to Ballroom dance in the middle of the mini dance. LOL
LinaLoN

Post by LinaLoN »

Um, so I was at the Food Court Saturday afternoonish cosplaying as Tohru Honda with my long brown hair. I sat at the bar-like seats and started talking with two guys, one who really liked TohruXKyo coupling. I'm terrible at remembering names... or faces for that matter I'm so sorry :blush: but it didn't occur to me to exchange facebook info or anything. So I don't even remember the guys' names. If one of you is out there please respond. Thanks!
ShadyViper
I'm new!

Post by ShadyViper »

I was the Light on Saturday. Looking for any of the Death Note people i took pictures with.

I was there with the Dante and Edgeworth.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5169_n.jpg
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

So the Zuko you're looking for is my friend!!! You can find him here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/adamjara
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

Also, another friend made some really awesome tetris block costumes for 4 of us to wear. He, Zuko, and Don Kanonji were 3 of the 4 tetris blocks. We paraded around the convention center about noon on Saturday. I was the fool in an underarmor shirt filming them. Because said friend also made them for one of his art classes, he needs photos and videos to show and emphasize what he made them for. It'd be a great help if you guys and gals have any photos or videos, if u can either post them in the links under the memories or a direct response to this post!!!

Thanks!!! :p
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
angel_fire
I'm new!

Post by angel_fire »

i am looking for the guy who did this reno. i saw him everyday but missed him on the last day.....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

Im looking for this awesome Sexy no Justu Gaara that was at the photoshoot for naruto friday.
You will never understand the depth of our pride
HeavenlyAnime
Expert Poster

Post by HeavenlyAnime »

am looking for a rukia cosplayer that went to the 18+ dating game that did the moon walk. i wanted to tell how awesome she was but was busy and kinda too shy to talk to her :(
i am a calm yet random fanboy
wrath7734

Post by wrath7734 »

Sorry to post again but does anyone know who this blu spy was? she was awesome and I meant to talk to her more but we had to go D:
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 3fbz8q.jpg
but-thou-must

Post by but-thou-must »

[quote=wrath7734]Sorry to post again but does anyone know who this blu spy was? she was awesome and I meant to talk to her more but we had to go D:
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 3fbz8q.jpg[/quote]

That's Lithe-Fider! I'm a big fan of her props, so when I saw her and her friend had their own booth I struck up a conversation (read: fangirled over their costumes and props.) I went to talk to them Saturday, too. They were all super friendly :D

Her screenname, she said, is the same everywhere: Steam, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
paintman
AB Alumni

Post by paintman »

anyone, does ANYONE have picture from the one piece shoot.

there were like 100 people their... it lasted like an hour and a half.

there gotta be some out there
Tim Bickford
-Masquerade Staff
Rox3l
Determined Poster

Post by Rox3l »

Hey, I'm looking for the guy that was Olcadan from Soul Caliber on Saturday. He stood in line with me and my brother for Greg Ayers for 2 hours and I lost his E-mail. If anyone knows him, can you tell him I'm looking for him?

I also posted this is the 'did you see me' thread, because I'm a dumb butt and didn't notice I was in the wrong place and I can't get rid of it. >.<
AB'13: Riven (League of Legends)
AB'14: Queen Elinor (Brave)
AB'15: Female Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
Charmander4
I'm new!

Post by Charmander4 »

hey im looking for the Giovanni in the orange suite, i did a few pictures with him and i wanted to see them!! i was a charmander.
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

if he had a huge cello case with him then that was prolly my friend zack. did he hav curly shoulderish length hair?
KittySlice
Houski

Post by Houski »

I saw you!!! I was the L with the big black eyes and I was really short. I have pictures coming soon and you're in one of them. Very good cosplay, by the way. :D
KittySlice

Post by KittySlice »

hey everyone! hope your all not too sad after realizing that more then a week ago you were around those you could relate to and have fun with! but the reason for me posting is that im trying to find people that can be potential friends! i dont remeber much about those i danced with on saturday at the dance but im pretty sure that if you're one of the people i danced with you could remember me. so if u went to the dance and danced with a girl wearing white cat ears and a dress then that was me! if u dont mind adding me on facebook then here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/iAmHaRuHiSuZuMiYa
thanx!!! ^w^ hope someone adds me!!!
KittySlice
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

Hey, Im not stalking or anything of course but Im looking for a misty, my friend is a huge misty fan and I only had time to snag a pic of her and her friends. she was with a Lt. Surge and a Jolteon

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Thats the picture I snagged. If anyone could tell me if they saw them or what not?
stepy835

Post by stepy835 »

The long shot was me, I was also hoping to see you again as well, but it never happened.
BrookeAnn
Experienced Poster

Post by BrookeAnn »

Well damn! Haruhi here. XD But you still get a penalty for sassing your Brigade Chief ;).

Haha we were so excited to see you. Pretty delicious ramen, yes? XD We should've gotten a picture!

I was just gonna post looking for you. hehe :D
Excitement so thick, if I had a spoon I could not help but cut it.
mysteria
Experienced Poster

Post by mysteria »

[color:purple]What's up people. Well I'm looking for some people I saw at the dance Saturday night. We were the group of Black Butler characters even though we weren't in costume besides a couple of wigs. I know there were a couple of Ciels, Alois, an Undertaker, as well as some unknown cosplays. I was the Sebastian. Just wanted to see how you guys were doing and hope you had a good rest of con. This also applies to any of the people in our Saturday photoshoot at the hotel (If you were one of those people in our group you know what I mean). Also if the really tall guy finds this. Did you ever find someone taller than you? ^-^[/color]
AB 2009: Tenten
AB 2010: Momo Hinamori ( I won't lie, I do regret this one)
AB 2011: Sebastian Michaelis
AB 2012: N. Italy
AB 2013: Korra
AB 2014: Edward Elric
AB 2015: Ashitaka
AB 2016: Raven
RobinHood3000

Post by RobinHood3000 »

Well, you got me there. Guess I'll end up paying in some form or another, after all. =\

The ramen's not bad, but I'm personally more fond of their curried rice dishes. (Mmm, curry. ^_^) Then again, I'm more a fan of Szechuan (rather than Japanese) noodle dishes.

At the risk of sounding creepy, would you be interested in trading Facebook information?
Akunzepp

Post by Akunzepp »

Spike Spiegel and Nappa from the Saturday night elevator! Zepp of Zepp Zeppelins here.

"Welcome to the elevator!"
doodlebug001
AB Staff

Post by doodlebug001 »

Is this her? http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3445_n.jpg
She may not have had the ears on when you saw her.
In case I don't come back to this thread to see your response, her name is Alendra Harris. She's really friendly.
mistyautumn
I'm new!

Post by mistyautumn »

The Hagi with a cello did exist? Chibi and I were looking for him and decided he must be a myth. XD

This is the Hagi we were looking for: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... =194903242

Is he the same guy just without his cello case?
ChibiInuTsuzuki1
I'm new!

Post by ChibiInuTsuzuki1 »

oh i sure hope it was him! The Haji I saw didn't have a cello case at the time but it could still be him!!
adan
Expert Poster

Post by adan »

hi i looking for this girl http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 7150_n.jpg she in the dance dance friday and saturday.