The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
kojika
Expert Poster

Post by kojika »

This is probably the first time that I've ever actually been "looking" for someone XD

Anyways! I'm 99.5786% sure I saw a Hubert from Tales of Graces cosplayer at AB. But, before I could get his pic, he ran off. I would love to be able to show my friend, the biggest Tales fan I ever known, his picture! We've been Tales of Graces together and she's totally obsessed with it right now, lol. It was really well done, too!

Thanks X3
theorangecat
AB Staff

Post by theorangecat »

Hi - I'm looking for a red Shy Guy. I was also a red Shy Guy, with a waddle dee plush that was also dressed like a shy guy. I want to thank you for the bomb candy (that I didn't realize was candy until today...) I've never seen another shy guy cosplay and was very happy to see you :o

Jaimee K

'12 - '24 - Live Video Production
'11 - Junior Tech Staff
'07 - '10 - Formal Dance Staff
Ponyta
Expert Poster

Post by Ponyta »

Whoever was the Weeping Angel, you're amazing and I wish I saw you. ;A;
..except in bed.
milkdoggie
I'm new!

Post by milkdoggie »

Hi there!

Was looking for pictures for the Durarara photoshoot and found your post when I was searching in google. :D

My sister and I were the genderbent Shizuo and Izaya. Were you the other fem!Shizuo? :3
fan_girl6
Expert Poster

Post by fan_girl6 »

[quote=Vakharn]I'm looking for a photo that can be directly linked to of the weeping angel from Dr Who that's in picture #41 of this slideshow:

http://blog.animeboston.com/2011/04/bes ... h-edition/[/quote]

I have some pictures of the Weeping Angel from the Doctor Who photo shoot.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 710cc89267
NorfKhazad
Experienced Poster

Post by NorfKhazad »

Awesome! Thanks!
Haruto
I'm new!

Post by Haruto »

I'm looking for a few Team Magma cosplayers I heard were around Saturday but I never got to see... I'm also looking for a Hungary who glomped my Pikachu a few times, but hurried off before I could get a picture.
TsukiNoShinobi
Getting the hang of this...

Post by TsukiNoShinobi »

Looking for two people, just to give a big thank you hug to!

1) Whoever found the flat Alice and Wonderland wallet and turned it in to security, I want to thank you SO MUCH! I was freaking out when I lost it, and was grateful that someone found and returned it (with my $90+Social Sec. card still there!!!) You are an awesome person and I just want to thank you so very much!

2) The girl who made a hand heart with me Saturday night. I was sitting on the second floor behind a pillar dressed in black and pink with a pair of gold goggles on my head. I was feeling really upset and that made me smile. Thank you for being kind :3

(and if anyone is looking for me, I was dressed as Hanyuu all three days, with bunny ears on Sunday. I had the dark purple wig and carried a Host Club/Haruhi Suzumiya bag. I was also the Human Luna on Saturday night with the cast. At the formal dance I was wearing my Hanyuu wig+horns and wearing a long gathered gown with fancy black armwarmer sleeves)
gintoki653
Expert Poster

Post by gintoki653 »

Looking for a Mio Akiyama girl...she's actually Japanese too and she has a friend with her. She looks like the real Mio too, got a pic of her and me.
lynkeroncho
I'm new!

Post by lynkeroncho »

Ahhhh yes!! thats amazing! I was the only dr. stein.. and i do have to say that it was akward holding that death the kid...
Sonadira
Experienced Poster

Post by Sonadira »

Looking for the Cancer twin Micheal and Jeff who was on the floor!!! I'm the Athena from the group of three girls (one of them Ulala, your twin was Miwako). Saw you through-out the day, we should get some emails!!!
Anime Boston 2k16

Friday: Love Live's Umi
Saturday: Sailor Moon's Wicked Lady
Sunday: One Punch Man's Fubuki
[/b]
arock3674
I'm new!

Post by arock3674 »

Hey, so I meet a really nice guy this weekend with short blond hair and colored tips. His name was Sean and he cosplayed as something with a rainbow flag cape.

we played ninja together Saturday afternoon and danced together at the dance Saturday night. Anyone know him?
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Hi... Im looking for 2 people....

1) A Rei Ayanami who let me "corrupt her to chaos" aka draw an 8-pointed star on her hand. Thank you! I was having fun with the concept of mixing Warhammer 40K into the mix, and that just made my afternoon.

and 2) A Giovanni who caught up to me when he saw I had a Team Rocket shirt on... and we began to discuss... business. We still have business, and I figure reaching out now is only going to speed us up for next year.

I was the Gendo Ikari with the same mark of chaos on my left palm... and later Saturday-Sunday ditched the classic red shirt for a Team Rocket one under the jacket.
Edobean
Expert Poster

Post by Edobean »

I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying Pit on Saturday with the detachable blades. He was cool, and I'd like to ask him some questions about his costume and brofist him again sometime.

I'm also looking for the male Pearl/Barry cosplayer who was there Saturday, and the rivals group they were with. My girlfriend is also looking for the South Park group with the Kenny and Kyle who were together.

...And the Missingno. That guy has the potential to be my best friend. And he owes me 120x master balls.

There was also a girl cosplaying May (Emerald version) on Sunday who came by the photoshoot and took pictures. Both me and the Brendan/Red/Blue I was with were really excited to see her, and she was so excited about our costumes, haha.

If anyone wants to be bros with/was looking for me (unlikely), I was the Fire (Red on Friday) cosplayer who was a panelist for The Dark Side of Pokemon panel and had a Missingno. plush. Facebook here, herp derp: http://www.facebook.com/theflame
Edobean
Expert Poster

Post by Edobean »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]Hi... Im looking for 2 people....

1) A Rei Ayanami who let me "corrupt her to chaos" aka draw an 8-pointed star on her hand. Thank you! I was having fun with the concept of mixing Warhammer 40K into the mix, and that just made my afternoon.

and 2) A Giovanni who caught up to me when he saw I had a Team Rocket shirt on... and we began to discuss... business. We still have business, and I figure reaching out now is only going to speed us up for next year.

I was the Gendo Ikari with the same mark of chaos on my left palm... and later Saturday-Sunday ditched the classic red shirt for a Team Rocket one under the jacket.[/quote]

Sorry for double posting... Was he wearing an orange suit or a black suit? If he was the one in the black suit, he's actually my best friend, haha. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1550225800
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

[quote=Vakharn]I'm looking for a photo that can be directly linked to of the weeping angel from Dr Who that's in picture #41 of this slideshow:

http://blog.animeboston.com/2011/04/bes ... h-edition/[/quote]

Someone already replied to you, but I'm the Weeping Angel and I also have photos if you want them.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/ ... .683746928
Virgo
Experienced Poster

Post by Virgo »

[quote=Pyro]I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying Pit on Saturday with the detachable blades. He was cool, and I'd like to ask him some questions about his costume and brofist him again sometime.

I'm also looking for the male Pearl/Barry cosplayer who was there Saturday, and the rivals group they were with. My girlfriend is also looking for the South Park group with the Kenny and Kyle who were together.

...And the Missingno. That guy has the potential to be my best friend. And he owes me 120x master balls.

There was also a girl cosplaying May (Emerald version) on Sunday who came by the photoshoot and took pictures. Both me and the Brendan/Red/Blue I was with were really excited to see her, and she was so excited about our costumes, haha.

If anyone wants to be bros with/was looking for me (unlikely), I was the Fire (Red on Friday) cosplayer who was a panelist for The Dark Side of Pokemon panel and had a Missingno. plush. Facebook here, herp derp: http://www.facebook.com/theflame[/quote]

Eyy. I was Kyle throughout most of the convention and I was normally with a Stan, but he changed into Kenny on Friday night 8D. We look like dis
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt33 ... /style.jpg

Idk if we're the right South Park group, there was one other that I can think of that had a Stan and Kenny together. But if Kenny had a bridge piercing it's probably us.
<3
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=kojika]This is probably the first time that I've ever actually been "looking" for someone XD

Anyways! I'm 99.5786% sure I saw a Hubert from Tales of Graces cosplayer at AB. But, before I could get his pic, he ran off. I would love to be able to show my friend, the biggest Tales fan I ever known, his picture! We've been Tales of Graces together and she's totally obsessed with it right now, lol. It was really well done, too!

Thanks X3[/quote]

Well, I saw 2 Huberts at AB... one of them is a friend of mine, and we ran into another in the dealer's room at one point. I can get you in touch with my friend, maybe he's the one you're looking for?

EDIT: One of these?
Huberts!
Last edited by Akina_Sumora on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Added picture
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

I'm looking for any of the awesome Ouran cosplayers who I didn't get to exchange information with before I had to dash away from the photoshoot on Sunday!

I was the Hikaru who was running around with Kaoru and the long-haired Haruhi. We were so sad to leave so quickly, and we'd love to get in touch with everyone! <3
AB08: Kisuke Urahara
AB09: L
AB10: Dr. Stein
AB11: Hikaru Hitachiin
AB12: Twilight Sparkle (Friday, Saturday) / Hikaru Hitachiin (Sunday)

AB13: ???
Silvered Fox

Post by Silvered Fox »

I'm looking for the single picture that was taken of me and my Soul XD

or any random pics of us carying the piano, or us on stage since I can't bring myself to move that thing just yet XD

We were p18 the skit with the piano <3 If anyone has one though that would be great! figured it would be fitting to ask about it in the looking for thread ^.^
fuyuzora
Expert Poster

Post by fuyuzora »

If it's okay to look for someone who wasn't a cosplayer?

I'm looking for a girl that was in front of me in the girugamesh autograph line. She had a big furry blue plushie (looked a little like an elephant) that she'd just bought in the Dealers' Room, and the GO CD too. She was very nice and knew a lot about what was going on, but by the time I'd stumbled out of the autograph room she was gone...
「そうですねぇ」
TerraBranford

Post by TerraBranford »

I am looking for the Final Fantasy Versus XIII NOCTIS with the BLACK HAIR (correctly so) from the Saturday 2 p.m. Final Fantasy photoshoot. We met up in the Marriott elevators -- I was the Yuna with the huge FFX group -- and we chatted about how Noctis's hair isn't great. You were pretty awesome and the entire group left the con saying "I can't believe we didn't get Noctis' name!!!!"
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

ignore this post. Can an admin delete it?
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

[quote=coadifer]Alright now that homework is done I'll post my looking-for people:

The Monaco from the Hetalia photoshoot on Friday. You had the really really OH MY GOD LONG BRAID and had the pink outfit. I was the tall Seychelles you asked for a photo with and of.

On Friday, during the formal ball, anyone I danced with(Especially Fem!Finland) I was the 6'1" tall girl with short reddish-brown hair and glasses, and had a red butterfly headset on. My dress was black with a copper sash on the midsection. I'd love to find any of you because you made my night so thank you <3
Also on Friday- the three guys I ate dinner with at Wagamama. I had on the Angry Birds t-shirt and was with my friend with black hair. We had some pretty epic discussions and you guys were awesome.

On Saturday:
-The Hatsune and Zatsune Miku who found me bright and early on Saturday morning. We were on the third floor and the two of you were so adorable and I loved meeting you two!!!
-Any of the other Meikos at the Vocaloid photoshoot. You were all so great and I loved meeting you all. I'm again 6' tall and had on the 3" hooker boots XD
-The Zuko at the Avatar photoshoot, who was telling the story of being the Avatar in the bathroom...that story made my entire day not gonna lie XD You were a great story teller and I loved hearing you talk. I kinda creeped on the shoot to hear the story XD
-Any of the Tales of cosplayers that I took a photo of on Saturday evening outside of Dunkin Donuts- there was a Kratos, Noishe, Asch, Zelos, Guy, Yuan, Mithos, and a few others- just saying I loved your costumes so much and I'm so jealous.

Sunday-
I've found mostly everyone already XD But the Zidane(?) Cosplayer that I met outside the dealers room- we discussed flag etiquette and you kissed my hand. You were a gorgeous cosplayer <3

If anyone knows of these people or wants to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so but please PM me for any information and let me know who you are so I don't think you're a random creeper haha.

This con was fantastic and thank you all so much!!! [/quote]

I was that Zuko who told the story!! And also, I was not the one swinging around the fireballs. (in regards to the other post made) I had swords and a much better scar than the other guy. xDD

Thank you for enjoying my story, it really did happen at Connecticon a few years back. It's one that I love to tell and I'm surprised that so many people liked it.
Icesky

Post by Icesky »

I'm looking for a Minori from Toradora! I'm the Taiga you got a picture with, and I thought it would be cool to say hi from a cosplayer from a fellow anime, since there were very few of us! It was on Saturday.
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

Thought of something else I'd like to say and I don't seem to be able to edit my other post... /awkward

I'm also looking for anyone I and/or Kaoru danced with at the formal ball on Friday night, especially our favorite belle in black who came back with her friends (I'm sorry - I remember your name, I truly do, but it's escaping me at the moment)! You guys made our nights by saying we made yours, and I'd love to say hi again. :3

Laoboi94
I'm new!

Post by Laoboi94 »

Looking for a Female Byakuya Kuchuki (Bleach Duh!) Around the age of 16. NOT a stalker but... I was cosplaying Sasuke (Shippuden/Orochimaru) and took a picture with your friend Tobi. I cosplayed for just a lil bit so not much stranger pics(lafs xD) Oh and I only went friday and you I remember you because you were like the only byakuya we could friggin find. Wouldn't mind seeing that pic. :)
Last edited by Laoboi94 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plantea80
Experienced Poster

Post by plantea80 »

[quote=BedlamSandNin]I'm looking for the chunnin exams Sasuke that kept tagging me while we were waiting in line for the Masquerade. I was dressed as Sebastian from Black Butler and we got yelled at for running in the hall (oops XD). PM me please?

I'm also looking for Chance and Chance from the dance on Friday night. My friend and I met you the next day. You were dressed as Nappa and Spike Spiegel. PM me too![/quote]

Hopefully this will help you out: http://www.facebook.com/a.moc.koobecaf.www

If that is the Chance you are referring to, I know him! ^_^
Jen-Chan

Post by Jen-Chan »

I'm looking for the guy who was in the Cyborg 009 cosplay. I was the Kanede you took a picture of on Saturday in the dealer's room. I took a photo of you as well but on Friday when I was a team rocket grunt. I dunno if you'd like to have the link to that pic or if you'd like to be friends :)
kojika
Expert Poster

Post by kojika »

[quote=Akina_Sumora]

Well, I saw 2 Huberts at AB... one of them is a friend of mine, and we ran into another in the dealer's room at one point. I can get you in touch with my friend, maybe he's the one you're looking for?

EDIT: One of these?
Huberts! [/quote]

Wow! there were two of them? awesome~ but yeah, the one I saw was one of those. He was the one with glasses <3 Thanks so much for the pic! I need to go show this to Ayacchin. She'll flip~ We were talking about doing a Graces group, though we only had Richard, Asbel, and either Sophie or Pascal.
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

Ooh I remembered something else about the person!

So I'm looking for a guy that was at the con on sunday. He was wearing fatigues with a Merrill in his pocket and walking around with two other people. He offered me some pretzel m&ms and we kept running into each other. He'd let me know if he saw a Scott/Gideon/Roxie (I was Ramona lol)

You seemed like a cool guy ^_^
AB 2009: Faye from QC/Default schoolgirl
AB 2010: Seras Victoria- Hellsing
AB 2011: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2012: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2013: Moira O'Hara- AHS
AB 2014: Rainbow Dash a la Cupcakes
AB 2015: Femme!Captain America, Cupcakes RD?
BedlamSandNin
Expert Poster

Post by BedlamSandNin »

Yaay! Thank you! That is one of the Chances that I met. :)
My Cosplays for 2012
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Thursday
Nezumi (No. 6) - Friday
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) - Saturday
Gaara [casual] (Naruto) - Sunday
Astharoshe

Post by Astharoshe »

(sorry if this is considered the wrong thread to post this in)

I'm looking for pics of my husband. So far I cant find one photo in the "Photo Links" thread. He only attended for a few hours on Saturday.

He was cosplaying an Umbrella Corp. member and had our German Shepard with him. Does anyone happen to have a picture or two of them?
DangerousDreams

Post by DangerousDreams »

Hi!
Just on a whim...
I'm looking for a girl who cosplayed as Kuchiki Rukia from BLEACH on Friday. She was really cute! She was carrying a sketchbook with "Chappy Domination!" and "I'm looking for my strawberry..."
I was the Riza Hawkeye who stopped you for pictures and fangirled about Rukia.
Your costume was adorable ♥
"Though you never know all the steps, you must learn to join the dance."
trahe
I'm new!

Post by trahe »

well im looking for 3 people.

the first perosn was a girl i met at the melody ball. i dont have any good details to say. im srry about that. i do remember though that while we were dancing we did have a discussion on types of colleges. i also remember giving you my name.

the second was a honey senpai cosplayer from ouran highschool hostclub that i met on saturday. i believe she was hanging out with a maka from soul eater. the only other thing i can remember was her sining i got pocky after i gave her some pocky.

the third was a fai from tsubasa chronicles. she had a staff. was haning out with another fai and was constantly looking for her kurokoo. i hope i spelled it right. i was hanging out with her for all 3 days but i didnt get any of you rinformation.

im also putting up my facebook in case that can help anyone i dont have pictures of me at animeboston this year right now but i will soon

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 0072820064
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=Pyro][quote=APimpNamedGendo]Hi... Im looking for 2 people....

I was the Gendo Ikari with the same mark of chaos on my left palm... and later Saturday-Sunday ditched the classic red shirt for a Team Rocket one under the jacket.[/quote]

Sorry for double posting... Was he wearing an orange suit or a black suit? If he was the one in the black suit, he's actually my best friend, haha. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1550225800
[/quote]

Sorry man, it was the one in Orange that caught up with me.
Graceasaur
Experienced Poster

Post by Graceasaur »

I'm looking for three people.

A Mello and a L that I was talking with before someone else who was with them dragged them away. The Mello and L were both using their natural hair, Mello was a girl and L was a guy. L had tootsie roll pops in his pocket. Mello had a really good burn scar done. I thought they were cool and I wanted to talk with them more.

I'm also looking for a guy I met in the sheratin. He was wearing sunglasses with a paper Pedobear mask over it and we talked for a while. He was really funny. He was with another guy and they were taking pictures with cosplayers as "What Pedobear did at AB" with their iPhone.
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

Ok am looking for the Ulquiorra from the Bleach Photoshoot on Friday, I was the Orihime that was talking to u. Also from the same photoshoot I believe the momo that was organizing it and her brother? who was Aizen.

Also to the three girls standing behind me during the line for Sterophony autograph on Friday. I mentioned to one about cutting out characters from old tee's and putting them on a pair of jeans and stuff.

I believe thats it I found everyone else on fb!!!
Icchysgirl
Veteran Poster

Post by Icchysgirl »

I know two of the girls you were with a black and light blue dress right they had to wait for one of you to finish something but they had fun. I'm also looking for our friend in the black dress for the melody ball and Maka for the lesson wanted to say thanks for helping me find peoples to dance with.
Sometimes my motorcycle just doesn't work ...
Sometimes I don't draw the right cards ...
And sometimes I have a man crush on Yugi
Plans for 2014 - Female Yusei
pokeralice

Post by pokeralice »

I'm looking for this guy:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee7/ ... Layton.gif
Your dance has swayed my heart
AB 2012 cosplays
Haruko (FLCL with real guitar)
Plusle with Minun Gajinka (Pokemon)

AB 2013 cosplays:
Rigby -regular show
Witch -madoka magica
Kickass babe -????
Edobean
Expert Poster

Post by Edobean »

[quote=Jeremizzle][quote=Pyro]I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying Pit on Saturday with the detachable blades. He was cool, and I'd like to ask him some questions about his costume and brofist him again sometime.

If anyone wants to be bros with/was looking for me (unlikely), I was the Fire (Red on Friday) cosplayer who was a panelist for The Dark Side of Pokemon panel and had a Missingno. plush. Facebook here, herp derp: http://www.facebook.com/theflame[/quote]

Eyy. I was Kyle throughout most of the convention and I was normally with a Stan, but he changed into Kenny on Friday night 8D. We look like dis
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt33 ... /style.jpg

Idk if we're the right South Park group, there was one other that I can think of that had a Stan and Kenny together. But if Kenny had a bridge piercing it's probably us.
<3[/quote]

She was the Professor Chaos with the Mysterion. Sound familiar?
ahaxoxo91
I'm new!

Post by ahaxoxo91 »

I am looking for... Jack Sparrow. http://img710.imageshack.us/i/215960101 ... 11002.jpg/ .. this guy.
seriouslycoldout
I'm new!

Post by seriouslycoldout »

[color:purple]Hmmm..that girl at the Melody Ball might be me. I know I danced with you, but who knows if I'm the one you're looking for. Anyhow, I had long blue hair and a black and blue dress. I was also losing my voice.[/color]
scot20

Post by scot20 »

hi im looking for the "shadow clone kakashi" that i hung out with durng the staurday night dance, did trust falls with, and wrestled with out side of the dance

i'm also looking for any members of the um mini dance / mini dance party sunday, i was dressed up as naruto, my friend was dressed up as the doctor from doctor who, and since we had alot of fun with the small group that danced with us in the hynes hallway , then the mall courtyard, and then again outside the mall food court. i really wanted to thank them for an amzing time.
RobinHood3000

Post by RobinHood3000 »

I'm looking for anyone I danced with at the Melody Ball. I recall a charming young woman in a green dress with elf-like ears named Marleigh/Marley, an adorable young lady in a wheelchair named Nora that both my friend/date and I wanted to take home with us, and of course, Maggie the Belle cosplayer. There was also a nice girl about 5'4" in a white dress that I waltzed with whose name I wish I could remember.

I was dressed as The Spirit from the Frank Miller movie - basically like my profile picture.
Blaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Blaze »

anyone get a picture of any of the ponyos this year?

i found her dad though! :)
I like Hugs,,
Petsuke

Post by Petsuke »

Hey guys, i went as my comical cosplay from last year and this year as well, Noob Fighter and im looking for pictures that people might have taken of me just for me to have lol :D
wrath7734

Post by wrath7734 »

Hey :) I'm looking for anyone that was in the Team Fortress 2 group on Friday http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... BR2J6yk%3D
I'd love to get to know some of you more you were all really awesome :D I was the red scout in the front with the left4dead bag
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

if you do find her, please let me know, I'm looking for her too
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

Argh, I keep remembering things to say!

If any of you crazy Kingdom Hearts cosplayers who befriended a lonely Hitachiin twin on Friday are reading this, hello! You guys made me feel really loved, and running into you again at the formal ball was a very pleasant surprise.

Here's a picture of you! Your cosplays were excellent.