The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
deeveeflo
I'm new!

Post by deeveeflo »

In a totally non-stalker, no creeper way. I'm looking for a female dressed as Edward Elric from FMA. She was wearing the red jacket, black shirt, black pants, black boots. No gloves, no automail accessory, sandy blonde wig, but is a brunette. Possible Risembool Ranger. Was with a friend dressed as Sailor Moon(?) It was on a Saturday.

To really narrow it down, she goes to Berklee

I just never got her name and it's bugging me because that's the first thing you ask
Mitch Hedberg
I'm new!

Post by Mitch Hedberg »

To the three people cosplaying as Spike, Angel (kind of), and Doyle from The Buffyverse, and were chillin' in the Karaoke Friday night: you guys are amazing. If you're doing that again next year, I could totally jump on that bandwagon as Giles or something. One of you should definitely shoot me a PM or something, or whatever the verbage is in this place
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

I'm looking for one of the Ghosts and a SAS CT from CSS from Saturday as well as an Assassin, Spartan and Fallout Power Armour soldier.
dstnyskr
Expert Poster

Post by dstnyskr »

looking for this dance guy! ---> THIS GUY!
Let destiny decide.
~AB veteran 2006-2017(missed '15)~
Reyda_Metzger
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Reyda_Metzger »

I am looking for three people. If I can find one, I can most likely find the other two, which'll make life easy for all of us.

The four of us were in line on Friday to get autographs from Tatum and Ayres, and we were one of the last groups to be able to get autographs from both of them on that day. I was wearing my Theresa from the Fable Game series cosplay. One of you was wearing a Near cosplay, complete with finger puppets, a toy robot, dice, and domino's...Another was wearing a realistic Mellow cosplay, complete with facial scarring, and I could be mistaken, but it did not look like the the third was wearing a costume.

We spoke about how much we loved Black Bulter, and other topics, such as the "chibi-Near's." When it came time to actually go in to see the two voice actors (after about an hour and a half...if my memory is correct), your group of three was going to be broken appart, and I let you three stay together and I was let in with the next group of fangirls.

I would love to get in contact with you guys, add you on facebook, and maybe see you guys at future con's. =D You three were epic!

-Megan, aka "Reyda," aka "Theresa."
2011- Theresa (Fable II-III)/Original Pokemon Trainer
2012- Charlotte, the Dessert Witch (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) (OmNomNom)
MissMolly

Post by MissMolly »

I'm looking for MISTER ROMAN EMPIRE, because you, good sir, are kindof my favourite person ever right now. :D
Houski

Post by Houski »

I am looking for a girl dressed as Gaara(I think?) who came up to me as I was sitting down in that big orange hall way and asked if I could write her name down in my Death Note. I then replied "I don't have one, but you can find Kira" and she asked where Kira may be and I then said "I don't know, but may I ask why would you want to die?" and she said "Because it's cool!" and then shook my hand (or fingers, that is LOL). Oh, I was dressed as L Lawliet btw.
ImoutoFever
AB Alumni

Post by ImoutoFever »

I'm looking for a Mikuo Hatsune cosplayer who was in the Masquerade this year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyvVcaNmqc) She was really nice and if she has an account here or on dA, I would love to keep in touch with her. :D
Anime Boston 2016
Friday - Taiga Aisaka (ToraDora)
Saturday - Cyber!Nico Yazawa (Love Life)
Sunday - Callie (Splatoon)
venomized
I'm new!

Post by venomized »

Spike here! Sorry we missed you at con! We usually hit up the New England side of things if you're ever interested in finding us!
Fullmetalninja126
Expert Poster

Post by Fullmetalninja126 »

im looking for the 2 assassin chicks that liked my tattoo
This one
Ratikal

Post by Ratikal »

I'm looking for the Deathsmiles cosplayers. I was the dude who took their picture in the hotel Saturday night. They seemed pretty excited that someone actually recognized who they were from. It seemed like they actually knew about CAVE games so I was kinda interested. Didn't get their names though :/
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

Now I could be entirely wrong with this, but I just might have seen a Narumi from SMTDS in the Prudential, Saturday. He wore an all white suit with a white hat and had curly brown hair... I was going to ask who he was dressed as, but it was extremely crowded and it seemed like he was with a group of people getting their pictures taken. I was cosplaying Raido.

Like I said... I could be totally wrong, since white suits aren't exactly an uncommon thing.
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

i'm looking for this guy~

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd34 ... CF0058.jpg

he was the L that appeared at the Hetalia photoshoot at the end on saturday and went up to my friends and i and sat with us for a few minutes ^^
connap22

Post by connap22 »

Im looking to see if anyone got a video of the roady song at the masquerade. If u do i will be sooooooo happy :)
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

Dear Adachi,
I'm sorry for my random love/popping out of nowhere at bizarre places. I get a little impulsive when I'm that tired (not that that's much of an excuse, but whatever).
Nonetheless, props and thanks to you for playing along.
- that one crazy chick with the very long brown hair
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

I too, like a previous poster, am looking for a female Edward Elric. I met her and just talked to her for a sec at Extreme Geek. She loved Robo Unicorn Attack it seemed, and she kept asking me questions. (Which I did not mind answering)... She seemed like a super fun girl, but she up and left the room without a goodbye. Shame really. If you are out there, to help finish that, I was a male Sakura from Card Captor Sakura there.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Virgo
Experienced Poster

Post by Virgo »

Hey, I'm looking for a certain guy. He cosplayed as the Curly!Goth/Tall!Goth (or Evan) from South Park. He had... Well, curly black hair and a skull cane and stuff.

Dude, if you're on here I'm the Kyle that freaked out when I saw you the first time, and then I told you about the photoshoot later (even though that didn't really follow through but you know.)

We saw each other in the Dealers Room too. Yeap.

I wanted to hang out when I was in my Red!Goth costume but I couldn't find you anywhere when I was dressed as him, pshaw.

So anyway, my name is Jeremy. My aim is Candyshotgun. My facebook is facebook.com/pixieprince. Get at me~
Apple Genocide

Post by Apple Genocide »

Did this Adachi have a Junes bag, and/or an occasional yellow raincoat?
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

[quote=Apple Genocide]Did this Adachi have a Junes bag, and/or an occasional yellow raincoat?[/quote]
Indeed.
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Apple Genocide

Post by Apple Genocide »

Oh, well- that was me! And no worries. Of the recognition I got, 95% of it was marriage proposals and requests to father children. It was all super flattering, seriously. And this shout-out made my day, so THANK YOU.
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

[quote=Apple Genocide]Oh, well- that was me! And no worries. Of the recognition I got, 95% of it was marriage proposals and requests to father children. It was all super flattering, seriously. And this shout-out made my day, so THANK YOU. [/quote]
Of course! Glad to know I wasn't too strange, haha.
My friend has a picture of you if you'd like me to PM it.
Apple Genocide

Post by Apple Genocide »

Hey, sure! That'd be great.
HaganeNoShinobi

Post by HaganeNoShinobi »

I'm looking for the guy cosplaying as Haji/Hagi from blood+ on Friday. The one that wasn't with the Blood+ group.
WigglyOwl
AB Staff

Post by WigglyOwl »

Im looking for the Fem!Shizuo and Fem!Izaya from the Friday Durarara! Shoot.

Im also looking for the Ezio with the amazing hidden blades (The one I kept calling Bro!Ezio xD)
Vi Brea
Security Staff
Operations Division
2016-2024

Guest Selection Committee
2023-2024
eevee
AB Staff

Post by eevee »

I'm looking for

VARUN from IPA (?)

I met you at the Melody Ball and you taught me to swing dance. I'm the girl who REALLY liked the twirls. My name is Winnie Chen and you can find me on facebook under Boston University network.
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19 20 21
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15
Ririque

Post by Ririque »

Looking for two people! :)

An Italy; I'm sorry, I don't remember which Italy outfit... But, sometime when I was walking aimlessly, some guy yelled Marco for the umpteenth time, and an Italy we were passing replied with "Uh... Pasta?" I know it was a really little thing but IT WAS SO CUTE. I wanted to hug them but I never got the chance. D:

And a Luki (male version of Luka); Only Luki that I saw. He was really awesome and let me hug and -attempt- to take a picture with him despite my awkward silences and poor social skills. I don't know if he heard the person I was walking with (cosplaying Lily) telling me to "make friends with him" (I don't really know what that means...?) because I was shy, but if so, u-um, I'm very sorry, that must have sounded really creepy. Thanks for putting up with it and not reporting me to the staff. Or something. ;w;
Kristi
Experienced Poster

Post by Kristi »

I'm looking for a male Russia cosplayer. I was cosplaying Rosie the Riveter. On Saturday we hugged once in the dealers room, then I saw him in the hallway by the AA and we hugged again. He tried to say "Come work for Russia" but said "America" instead. I kept forgetting to take his picture :( he made a nice Russia, haha.
Synchronity
I'm new!

Post by Synchronity »

I'm looking for the Germany I met Saturday- I'm the Belarus you ran into like 20 times and comforted at the Hetalia shoot when Russia got called up for pairings other than with Bela. Just so ya know, on Facebook there's a million people looking for you. XD
Also, the girl who I saw after the shoot when we did Caramelldansen for 15 minutes straight and I got an uber cramp @__@ She had red hair spray which got all over her hands, but she was so sweet and awesome <3
Mocchan
I'm new!

Post by Mocchan »

I'm looking for the adorable Prussia who actually knew what I was cosplaying (Rosiel- Angel Sanctuary). She was awesome.
Hiroki-kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Hiroki-kun »

[quote=Ririque]Looking for two people! :)

An Italy; I'm sorry, I don't remember which Italy outfit... But, sometime when I was walking aimlessly, some guy yelled Marco for the umpteenth time, and an Italy we were passing replied with "Uh... Pasta?" I know it was a really little thing but IT WAS SO CUTE. I wanted to hug them but I never got the chance. D:

And a Luki (male version of Luka); Only Luki that I saw. He was really awesome and let me hug and -attempt- to take a picture with him despite my awkward silences and poor social skills. I don't know if he heard the person I was walking with (cosplaying Lily) telling me to "make friends with him" (I don't really know what that means...?) because I was shy, but if so, u-um, I'm very sorry, that must have sounded really creepy. Thanks for putting up with it and not reporting me to the staff. Or something. ;w;[/quote]

:D I was that Luki!! Hiya! <3
You were so awesome, you dont need to worry about a thing dear!
My facebook account is under Tyler Heartilly! Add me and lets be friends! <3
Anime Boston '13 Cosplay List!

Thursday:
Casual-Luki Megurine [VOCALOID]
Friday-Sunday: Just Be Friends-Luki Megurine(Paper Plane vers.) [VOCALOID]
Possible: Belly Dancer-Luki Megurine, Gothic Lolita-Luka Megurine, Regular-Luki Megurine [VOCALOID]
H. Guderian
Obsessed Poster

Post by H. Guderian »

I'm looking for the Puella Magi Madoka Magica cosplayers. I saw the one Homura when I was without a camera, and the few others I heard of as whispers on the convention winds - I could not find you~!
Crack

Post by Crack »

I'm lookin' for that badass Brotherhood of Steel cosplayer. I had some questions regarding your costume but I never really ran into ya, see you on the escalator and was like, "Son of a bitch..."

Anyways, right on man that was some incredible work you did.
takmatsumotojr

Post by takmatsumotojr »

Not something I normally do, but, I'm looking for the SNJ (Sexy no Justu, for the acronym-impaired) Kakashi who took a picture with me (PIMP KAKASHI!) on...Saturday? You are awesome!! <3
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

Hey, it's me, the S.A.S. CT!
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
AB'11~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'12~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'13~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
Shining Armor{Modern Interpretation} (MLP)
80's Hong Kong Movie Detective
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

I'm looking for the neko (cat girl) school girl rukia who was causing all the fun at the bleach photo shoots, to clarify, I'm looking for the one who flash stepped in front of an ichigo and a rukia to ask what kind of pizza they had (I was the ichigo)
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
Nihilus89

Post by Nihilus89 »

I'm looking for a woman i met at the Melody Ball. She was rather tall (Maybe around 6'2), red hair, and had butter fly wing accessories in her hair i believe. Only other time i saw her was on Saturday, she was cosplaying someone from Gurren Lagann with a group,unfortunately i'm not quite sure who, it might have been Yoko

She had taken a picture with me near the end of the ball, unfortunately i have of myself is from the beer event on Saturday (I am the one on the right) http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/ ... G_0185.jpg

This isn't meant as a stalker type thing lol, we had a lot of fun talking and dancing during the ball

- James
Closecall

Post by Closecall »

I'm looking for the Isaac and Miria that my friend and I (who were also Isaac and Miria) made friends with! You two were great!

The Isaac had glasses and the costumes were perfect. :) Every time the Isaac saw my friend and I, he would go "AH HAH!" and run up to us with his Miria and give high fives.

AB 2010 and 2011:
No Face- Spirited Away (I gave out Corn Pops!)

AB 2012:
Zero- 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
dwebus1020
I'm new!

Post by dwebus1020 »

I was on the T heading away from the prudential center sunday around 4ish when i met... I'm almost positive that her name was Nina, but i could be wrong. anyway she noticed my Gurren Lagann t-shirt and we had a really fun conversation till i got off the train with no way of getting in touch with her. any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Bryan S.
TerumiEya

Post by TerumiEya »

Did anyone get any pictures of the actual game of marco polo my friends and I started on Saturday. It was in the hallway of either the first or second floor and went on for a good half hour with like 20 people. I'd love to see them!
thatoneTemari
I'm new!

Post by thatoneTemari »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1419044795

I am looking for THIS Romano!! Her badge said 'NOF' and her name is Zoe...she was missing her curl. But, we danced at the late night dance and she is so adorable!! Someone wanna help me find her~?
lynkeroncho
I'm new!

Post by lynkeroncho »

Im looking for ANYONE who was at the soul eater photo shoot on saturday... if anyone has photos of that.. then ill be eternally grateful
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for anyone that heard about 91.8 The Fan,

And people from the first Fairy Tail shoot on Friday.
Digital Rain
Expert Poster

Post by Digital Rain »

I'm looking for Sam from Newport RI, who danced with me (Kate) at the informal dance both nights. You were really fun and I'd like t talk to you more!
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

Sorry for a second post!

I'm also looking for anyone that auditioned for Mecha Software's Voice Acting auditions! I know that I talked to two people that hadn't done any work before but seemed pretty interested and I always enjoy meeting people with similar interests!
gabbowabbo

Post by gabbowabbo »

[quote=lynkeroncho]Im looking for ANYONE who was at the soul eater photo shoot on saturday... if anyone has photos of that.. then ill be eternally grateful[/quote]
I was there! I was the fem Death the Kid. C:
Caesar
Expert Poster

Post by Caesar »

Do you mean me? If so, Caesar is here.
"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings." Horace
Atomic Irishman
I'm new!

Post by Atomic Irishman »

Alright, im going to take a rather blind stab at this, but. i was walking out of the terrace food court with me and two friends at my flank. Just in front of me, a girl cosplaying yoko from the Gurren series was walking just ahead of me. I Only spoke to her for a solid two minutes but i was absolutely wow'd by here excellent cosplay to which she informed me she was somewhat doing it professionally. She had another gentleman with her wearing a Russian Hammer and Sickle beanie cap and was carrying her gun for her as a result of it's wieght being too much in the heels. I spoke to her for but two minutes and I hadn't seen her since. never got a snap of her excllent cosplay and im regretting it.. anyone know?
FoxKaiya

Post by FoxKaiya »

I'm looking for pictures of myself as Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, and my friends as Li and Kero. Kero was only with us on Friday, but we were Sakura and Li Saturday as well.
Taiki

Post by Taiki »

[quote=iiKagoKitty]I'm looking for a Mikuo Hatsune cosplayer who was in the Masquerade this year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyvVcaNmqc) She was really nice and if she has an account here or on dA, I would love to keep in touch with her. :D[/quote]
I know him C:
He's part of my Cosplay Group! (I was the Rin in his skit :D) I'm pretty sure his deviantart is Horsefreak22 (I'm at school at the moment and can't check since the computers blocked Deviantart >3>) but I'm 95% sure that's his DA. xD
2012 Cosplays

True Cross Academy Uniform! Shiemi - Ao no Exorcist
Gijinka!Fluttershy - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Feferi Peixes - Homestuck