Message of thanks to AB Security Staff

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Message of thanks to AB Security Staff

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I want to post this to thank a couple of staffers at AB this year.

On the Thursday before the con, we went to get our badges. After receiving them, we went back to our hotel room. My boyfriend was looking through his wallet and realized his ID was missing. We checked in the bags we received w/our badges, he checked his pockets, etc., and there was no sign of it.

We were going to the Bruins game that night, so I suggested before we go to the game, we go back where we got our badges & see if his ID was still there, as that's where we last were before going back to our room.

So, we went over where a staffer wearing an orange shirt was motioning for people to go into the ballroom. I explained the situation to him, and he then got the attention of a staffer in a blue shirt, and told her what the problem was.

She then had both of us come right into the ballroom, and she asked for the name on the ID. My boyfriend told her, and she went to look & see if it was still near where the stations were to scan the Express Pass barcodes.

Fortunately, about 5 minutes or so later, she returned with the ID. :thumbup:

My boyfriend was relieved to see it had been found, & we both thanked her very much for helping.

So, to the 2 staffers who were so nice and helped in this situation, we thank you ever so much once again. :)