Radio Show

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
FanboyTous
Getting the hang of this...

Radio Show

Post by FanboyTous »

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this topic, but I've had no luck getting an answer so I figured I'd try here.

I was interviewed for a radio show on Saturday because the guy liked my Rorschach costume. I know that he interviewed others as well. He wrote down the info for me so I could check out the show, but I lost it. The only thing I can remember is that it's supposed to air on Friday. Does anyone know the name of the radio show or the station so I can check it out. I would greatly appreciate it. thanks.
PatrickD
Sometimes mistaken for Vu

Radio Show

Post by PatrickD »

Seems rather impossible for random attendees and staffers to know who interviewed you.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
FanboyTous

Radio Show

Post by FanboyTous »

Well they state on the website that all press must be approved in advance, so someone must know the name of any radio shows doing interviews. I tried asking in general questions and got no reply though.
FanboyTous

Radio Show

Post by FanboyTous »

The radio seemed to be about movies. I was chatting with a Harley Quinn cosplayer and a Joker cosplayer just before he approached them as well for an interview.
Faceman
AB Staff

Radio Show

Post by Faceman »

[quote=FanboyTous]Well they state on the website that all press must be approved in advance, so someone must know the name of any radio shows doing interviews. I tried asking in general questions and got no reply though.[/quote]

The thing is, that's for official press access to the con (press passes), one-on-one guest interviews, etc etc. Their badges would actually say PRESS on them, instead of Weekend, Friday, etc. Examples would be the Boston Phoenix, Anime News Network, Anime on DVD (mania.com), and other associations with a large audience and an established professional history.

With the Internet, anyone could have a blog, website, podcast, etc. But they may not qualify for Press status within Anime Boston. It doesn't bar them from interviewing attendees though. So if they didn't have "PRESS" on their attendance badge, there's no way of narrowing down who they are.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
FanboyTous

Radio Show

Post by FanboyTous »

i see