Apologies, and thanks

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
KingPads
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by KingPads »

First, I wanted to apologize to everyone who had great costumes that I was unable to acknowledge. My suit made it so I was basically unable to speak, and I didn't want to come off as arrogant. There were a TON of really awesome costumes, and it definitely made the whole trip worthwhile.
A thanks are also in order to the people who put this on, and everyone who helped make it an awesome con. Being my first con, I wasn't sure what to expect, but after this, I can't wait to go to more! So, THANKS!
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

I'm glad you had fun :)

What was your costume that made you unable to talk?
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
KingPads
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by KingPads »

Space marine:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0037_n.jpg

I didn't expect many people would actually know Warhammer... The costume, however fun it was to wear, made it imposable for me to hear or speak (Though most people were very understanding of that fact). I had a voice modulator built in, but it wasn't loud enough, and when I turned it up it was staticy :(
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

oo nifty. At Anime Boston we respect the difficulties of good cosplay and embrace them :)
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
Mandolore
Experienced Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by Mandolore »

My friend that was Light Imagay, I mean Yagami, was with me(Irvine Kinneas) and he asked if he could hug you, and you were like uhhhhhh, hesitant because you weren't sure how to hug him, but then you nodded your head. He hugged you and had to kinda squat, then went, you are so friggin hard to hug dude! It was at the bottom of the escalator on the second floor, outside the room where there was the cosplay chess on sunday.
KingPads
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by KingPads »

I remember that! Good times!
Sanctjud
AB Alumni

Apologies, and thanks

Post by Sanctjud »

I was the volunteer that called you out when you were passing a line for a picture...also mentioned about 'can't wait til you guys get a new codex'.

Funny enough, there is another volunteer that knows of Warhammer 40K, guess the army he brought with him.....yes, Templars, I kid you not :D
Andrew Lee
Formal Ball Staff 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018!
I highly suggest volunteering for Anime Boston! ^_^
Narcissism
Getting the hang of this...

Apologies, and thanks

Post by Narcissism »

Duct Tape FTW! I thought you had one of the coolest costumes there!
KingPads
Expert Poster

Apologies, and thanks

Post by KingPads »

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Yea I wanted to bring one of my armies, but I didn't have time to pack them up (Forgot about it till last minute)