Post all links to PHOTOS here

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Emi
Veteran Poster

Post by Emi »

[quote=Atree]Facebook Album Here!

If anyone wants the originals for whatever reason as well, I have them all still saved.

Also, I plan on putting these up on Photobucket, but Photobucket keeps crashing on me... I'm going to keep going at it though, so I'll post up the link to the Photobucket album if I ever get it fully up and running.

In the meantime, please feel free to visit my Facebook album and tag yourselves/your friends (even though I think most people have already), and enjoy the comments I left for everyone - it's a tradition for me to comment on every photo I take. I like taking the time to show all of you cosplayers how much I appreciate you giving me a moment to take photos of your lovely cosplays that so obviously took so much work and effort. Everyone likes a little recognition and praise, no? C:

P.S. If a photo has more than one version of it, typically my comment on the photo is written down under the ORIGINAL (the one that is FIRST IN ORDER; typically the DARKEST ONE).[/quote]

The link brings me to a page that says "This content is currently unavailable"
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

[quote=Atree]Facebook Album Here!

If anyone wants the originals for whatever reason as well, I have them all still saved.

Also, I plan on putting these up on Photobucket, but Photobucket keeps crashing on me... I'm going to keep going at it though, so I'll post up the link to the Photobucket album if I ever get it fully up and running.

In the meantime, please feel free to visit my Facebook album and tag yourselves/your friends (even though I think most people have already), and enjoy the comments I left for everyone - it's a tradition for me to comment on every photo I take. I like taking the time to show all of you cosplayers how much I appreciate you giving me a moment to take photos of your lovely cosplays that so obviously took so much work and effort. Everyone likes a little recognition and praise, no? C:

P.S. If a photo has more than one version of it, typically my comment on the photo is written down under the ORIGINAL (the one that is FIRST IN ORDER; typically the DARKEST ONE).[/quote]
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

Sorry! I'm trying to fix that.
Facebook is full of glitches when it comes to sharing photos. The best I can do is provide this link to the same page that... Somehow has a different address...

Facebook Photos?

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to get my Photobucket albums to work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
Ficus
AB Staff

Post by Ficus »

Still doesnt work. Sorry, better luck a third time?
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

I'm 80% through Saturday and still uploading to Photobucket as I'm typing.
It'll all be up soon; sorry again!
AB 2015:

Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

[quote=Atree]I'm 80% through Saturday and still uploading to Photobucket as I'm typing.
It'll all be up soon; sorry again![/quote]
You don't have to apologize. You're not even obligated to share the pictures. But I'm sure many of us are glad that you are trying. :)
zombietrudy
I'm new!

Post by zombietrudy »

the photos worked for me..maybe you have to be logged into Facebook in order to see them?
FluffC
Experienced Poster

Post by FluffC »

Yup, Atree's photos work for me, too.
Slash
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Slash »

Bleach Photoshoot (Saturday) :
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/180067/
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

[quote=zombietrudy]the photos worked for me..maybe you have to be logged into Facebook in order to see them?[/quote]

Perhaps... I haven't had issues before. I also set it so that it's public, but perhaps the way that Facebook works (in regards to sharing links) has changed over the course of a year?

The Photobucket album is up now though; I'm posting it at the end of this long reply. If any of you find yourselves in it and want to see the comments I made on Facebook for whatever reason, just send me a PM. You can also find me on AIM as Atree120 or deviantART as AtreeX if you don't trust these forums or whatnot.

[quote=FluffC]Yup, Atree's photos work for me, too.[/quote]

Good to know that they work for some of you guys then!

[quote=ZenErik]You don't have to apologize. You're not even obligated to share the pictures. But I'm sure many of us are glad that you are trying. :)[/quote]

I feel like I am though. If cosplayers were kind enough to spare me a moment of their time for a photo, isn't it only fair for me to spare a moment of my time to fix up, upload, and share those photos in return? I know that when people take my photo, I'm always eager and elated (...and occasionally horrified) to see them. That's why I always try to return the photos to the subjects - to avoid as many "GAH WHY ARE THERE NO PHOTOS OF THIS COSPLAY I POSED AT LEAST FIFTY TIMES" fits as possible. C:

So, here's the Photobucket album, divided into days by subalbums.
Unfortunately, Photobucket screwed up my wonderfully chronological photos, so you'll find photos taken around midnight next to photos taken at eleven in the morning. Whoops...

Photobucket Album

(Here's hoping that THIS link works for everyone! C: )
AB 2015:

Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
Slash

Post by Slash »

Anime Boston 2010 Day 1,2, and 3:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/180136/
phimiester
AB Alumni

Post by phimiester »

Parker Nguyen
Volunteers Media Officer: 2007 to Present
Volunteer: 2005 & 2006
2014 will be my decade year of service, times fly when your having fun :)
Sorasigil3

Post by Sorasigil3 »

I'm trying to find more pictures of myself, I know about 100 people or so got my picture, I was Tidus FFX
KowalaTaco
Expert Poster

Post by KowalaTaco »

[color:blue]i was wondering if anyone post any they took of me ... around 20-something ppl took my pic as xion from kh ... (points at pic to the left of post)[/color]

random pics from ab2010 right b4 left and ab pics : http://kowalataco.deviantart.com/galler ... oston-2010
Anime Boston 2013
*Wonder Woman* Fri-Sunday
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

It has taken me FAR too long to put these up...
http://s900.photobucket.com/albums/ac21 ... /?start=20

Not a whole lot, but here they are