The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
reiji_kiryu
Getting the hang of this...

Post by reiji_kiryu »

OHMYGOD YOUR COSTUME WAS SO METAL

Forget Sephiroth's Masamune, it was your axe that became the most recognizable weapon in a crowd this year.

Side note: Don't you wish there was some way to get across the vibe that we really, really like when photos are taken? I remember my first year ('08) when I mostly took photos, I was always so intimidated to ask... but I really didn't need to be. Being asked for a photo is an honor in my book.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

[quote]I did see you both. I was the Snow at the panel and I tried to get up to be a contestant.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/Galka_Whm/?acti on=view&current=A...

That's the only pic I really got of you guys that's any good though. [/quote]

If I had known you were there I would've picked you, but then again I wish we had more time in general. :P

Thanks for coming to our panel btw :D
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
riolulu

Post by riolulu »

[quote=atomaru]Charmeleon-

Hey guys, i was cosplaying Charmeleon on saturday. It was his last run before i evolve him, and i was hoping someone could send me some pictures of me? I took a few with people, and if anyone has those that would be great, thank you![/quote]

I saw you, and a picture is on my dad's phone. I'll get it to you soon?
kalevinrajo

Post by kalevinrajo »

[quote=wielderofdreams]Did anyone see me? I was cosplaying as Zombie Aeris, sword and all. Had a bit of a rough time walking through the dealer's room tho.[/quote]

Amgah. I saw you on Friday after my camera died, and I was so bummed I didn't get a pic of you. Thank you so much for wearing it again on Saturday! Uploading now.

EDIT: Here ya go! http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/ ... nn/101.jpg
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

Curious if anyone saw me. Went as Crona on Saturday, hung around with another Crona, an Eruka and a Death the Kid. (Eventually just became me and Kid, though) I didn't have a Ragnarok but, I did have a recreation of hir sword.

I was in the front row during the Josh Grelle and the Funi industry panels, back row during Tatum's. I was also in the dealer's room at times looking at stuff. Other than that, I mostly hung around in the halls.
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.
Katsu

Post by Katsu »

I was cosplaying Suitengu from speed grapher some Friday and Saturday, also was mostly myself for the rest of the con did one round of anime name that tune. also was interviewed for the con's blog. http://blog.animeboston.com/2010/04/anime-boston-asks/ (I'm john!)
SpectacleG

Post by SpectacleG »

[quote=Twilit Archon]I was dressed as a commissar from Warhammer 40K, and I was wondering if anyone saw me, or took pictures, because I didn't get a chance to take any myself *sad*[/quote]
I got you...

Directly after this picture you proceeded to annihilate my buddy on the right giving you the sign of the aquila. I won't question it, you're a commissar after all!
Shades

Post by Shades »

[color:red]I was hoping someone got a picture of me, as I didn't get one of myself, this year.

I was present Fridays through Saturday, wearing a black, ankle length, trench coat and sporting a boffer sword attacked to a belt running from my right shoulder to under my left armpit.[/color]
Benson

Post by Benson »

I was the Guts cosplayer. Brown spiky hair, sword about 6ft in length, grey and white...umm...had blood on meh xD Oh and a belt of knives across my chest xD Hope it helps refresh memories
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=coolforever][quote]I did see you both. I was the Snow at the panel and I tried to get up to be a contestant.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/Galka_Whm/?acti on=view&current=A...

That's the only pic I really got of you guys that's any good though. [/quote]

If I had known you were there I would've picked you, but then again I wish we had more time in general. :P

Thanks for coming to our panel btw :D[/quote]

The panal was fun to watch. Next time I'll try again to get picked to join in. :)
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
Kakuno Ai

Post by Kakuno Ai »

Hellos
I was a neko school girl at this con for all three days and most of the pictures taken was with Subzero. If anyone has them please send them ^w^
Subzero has about a ft on my height XD
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

I saw you!

Anyways, I was one of the Few(Lol) Who wasn't cosplaying, but Im looking for the People I did the dance with; you should know me as the big black Guy with the Badge name JoeJoe, running around shooting pics with my Iphone. If I happened to take a picture of you, but I didn't remember just check my facebook Here~

For the dance people who were there on Friday, you definitely must have seen me.. I guess. o.O I was one of the ones who started the Circles.
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

I was a White Mage who spent most of Saturday in the Artists' Alley, but briefly wandered the Dealer's Room that afternoon. Did anyone spot me?
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

I saw a few white mages - I might have spotted you.

On that note:

I was a Red Scout wielding lightsabers for part of the convention. The other part I had a Final Fantasy red mage chapeau.

Who has seen me, and who has had pictures taken -by- me?
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
Ajax
AB Alumni

Post by Ajax »

I was the one in the Warriors vest. You could have seen me in the Dealer's Room, the informal dance and the swapmeet tables.

Also, I had a sign on my hotel room door saying "Ajax says Big Girls Are Better"

Some of the cosplay costumes were really elaborate, wish I could have said so to some of them.
kakkokawayusu
Expert Poster

Post by kakkokawayusu »

I was the Yoruichi with the purple wig. :3
(I didn't go to the photoshoot.)
I was with a gothic lolita, and was mostly on my DSi the whole time o.o
PorkedRice
I'm new!

Post by PorkedRice »

[quote=what-the-spork]I was dressed as Rin Kagamine and my friend was Len. I know there was a lot of them there, but we are [slightly] shorter and our wigs were neony.
And we were holding hands most of the time. ;)[/quote]

Is this you guys?
Link
noclass

Post by noclass »

Did anyone seeing Jesus looking fellow from Saturday in a giant mecha head made out of cardboard? Aldo my friends and I tried to photobomb as many pictures as we could friday and saturday if any of us found your way into your pictures and you'd like share I'd love see them! along with "jesus" here's what the other two bombers look like!
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

Lol, yes I think at one point I did meander away from fai for a bit at one point. I would love to see the photo =) all the ones we have of our outfits are from the hotel room.
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
apannos36
I'm new!

Post by apannos36 »

Hey everyone, I was there on Friday dressed as Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness (not Pokemon) and I was wondering if anyone had any good pictures of me. Thanks in advance!

Stay Groovy!

Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

Did anyone see a "Hamtaro" walking around Saturday and Sunday?

That was me ;]

And Friday I was Eiri Yuki from Gravitation
But My Shuichi ditched me but I was walking around with a Ryu in a Kumagoro costume untill she bailed and changed.

Oh! And Sunday did anyone pass through the Hall where people we're giveing out free hugs and danceing and singing?

I was there too!
Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

;O Omg! I saw PeeWee too!

Me and my group of friends we're like

OMG! PEEWEE! ;D
I Was with the Pokemon Trainer dude with the bug Pikachu Strap Plushie thingy and like 3 short girls and 3 other guys

I was thr only cosplyer among us D;
Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

;o I have a video of you all doing the caramelldawson at the end of the cosplay chess!
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

May have but not sure. Need to look again.
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
dragoon5237

Post by dragoon5237 »

Looking for any pictures of my gf, she was San from Princess Mononoke, she was the San that had the spear =) Thanks!
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Wondering if anyone saw me....
Friday I was a Liz Thompson from Soul Eater and I had a Patty with me. I was the one who was about 6'2" with heels on, and I know a lot of people took my picture. If it helps, I also had glasses on that I took off whenever someone asked for pictures.

Saturday, I was Yoruichi Shihoin from Bleach with the wig that wasn't curled up, and I had very obviously used makeup on my face, and I had made the costume myself. I know people had taken a few pictures of me, and I had been hanging out with my little brother who was dressed as Finn from Adventure Time.
I was also Prince Soma from Kuroshitsuji in the afternoon, not sure if I had any photos taken that day.

Sunday I was Seychelles from Hetalia with the home-made fish that had a mottled blue and grey color, I had my glasses on and really fail ribbons in my hair, as well as black shoes and a home-made Seychelles flag. Some people asked for a photo and I had a Holy Roman Empire with me as well.

If anyone has pictures of me, a PM would be greatly appreciated with any pictures of me.

Hope people had a good Anime Boston experience!

-Coady/Coadifer
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

Well not sure anyone really noticed me :3 I was terribly shy and usually stared at the ground and away from the crowds~
I was a gothic lolita sort of (?) I had a purple and black dress, that had alot of bows on it, and laces up the front, I carried a brown teddy bear around with me. I also had kitty ears and a little crown on...I know I got asked a couple times to get my picture taken though... >.<

Someone was also nice enough to come up to me and said I looked very nice, which made my day, because no one else had spoken to me :3
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
harlequine

Post by harlequine »

I know only a few pictures got pictures, but I was Kaname from Strawberry Panic on friday, and Amane (also Strawberry Panic) on saturday. c: I didn't remember to take many pictures of my costume, so I was hoping someone could help me out. ^^
Hydrogen Foxide

Post by Hydrogen Foxide »

[color:red]Yeah yeah, that is me. =^.^=[/color]
sidekick42
I'm new!

Post by sidekick42 »

I saw you. And I snagged a picture too: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... d=32000782

Did anyone see me, I was Mad Pierrot from Cowboy Bebop.
Lincolne
Experienced Poster

Post by Lincolne »

Hi everyone. I was dress as Zero from Code geass. (No Helmet) I was dress Friday and Saturday. I know a lot of people asked for pictures. Also i was the zero dancing at So you think you can dance. and i would love the video. Also i was the zero at extreme geek. Thank you
:!: Remember the horror of Anime Boston 2016 :!:
Darkness-Darkness
I'm new!

Post by Darkness-Darkness »

[quote=Kogarashi]I was a White Mage who spent most of Saturday in the Artists' Alley, but briefly wandered the Dealer's Room that afternoon. Did anyone spot me?[/quote]

Were you at the first final fantasy gathering on saturday? I remember seeing a white mage there. Didn't get any pics though.

Thinking of that, did anyone get pics from that gathering?
Arakni666
Experienced Poster

Post by Arakni666 »

Anyone see me? I was the Cowboy America on Friday and a Punk England on Saturday (with fishnets, Union Jack shirt, and piercings). Any pictures would be appreciated~
patriotails
Experienced Poster

Post by patriotails »

I was steve burnside, I went on saturday, and got alot of pictures which I will be posting to the appropriate topic when I can, I know atleast 3 people (excluding the people from the photoshoot) got my picture and I was hoping to see them, also in case anyone payed attention, I had a small talk with a young girl after I got my tamama plushie, about it. oh and I was mostly in the dealer's room, but I walked pretty much everywhere.
GrandGalacticInquisitor

Post by GrandGalacticInquisitor »

[quote=apannos36]Hey everyone, I was there on Friday dressed as Ash from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness (not Pokemon) and I was wondering if anyone had any good pictures of me. Thanks in advance!

Stay Groovy!

[/quote]
Oh my God, your cosplay was so AWESOME! I got your picture!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 0263006692

Hope it's good enough!
Anime Boston 2016 List:
Friday: drunk
Saturday: drunk
Sunday: hungover
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

[color:blue]I was Oruha from Clover on Friday and I was Klan Klang from Macross frontier on Saturday did anyone see me?[/color]
jakeissanji2185
Expert Poster

Post by jakeissanji2185 »

im sure people did see me but here goes
I was the Trafalgar Law from One Piece....The guy in the yellow shirt and white hat with the long ass sword.
I was normally found with other One piece cosplayers, usually Franky or Eustace Kid.
AB 2012 Lineup

Skypiea Sanji (One Piece)
Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)
Sawtooth humanized (Homestuck)
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

[quote=Arcanexalchemist]I saw you, I hung out with you at the dance saturday, and after it we went to shaws..and at school lmao. know who this is?[/quote]

xDD Yes, I know who this is. Hi Josh.
ChibiMaiku

Post by ChibiMaiku »

[color:purple]I was the chibi Mello walking around with the male Matt on sat. I was also the chibi L walking around with Soul Eater cosplayers on Friday.[/color]
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

to be more specific...

I was Gunner Yuna with glasses and black and white vans (since my boots killed my feet)

did anyone see me/ get a hug from me??
Rath

Post by Rath »

I was Death the Kid on Friday & Sunday and Medusa on Saturday from Soul Eater. I was the really tall, if anyone happens to remember me...:)
Con Attendee since 2007 & Member of The Phoenix Quartet
https://www.rathcosplay.tumblr.com
2013 Cosplays:
Thursday: Undecided
Friday: Sailor Neptune - Sailor Moon
Saturday: Fai - Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
Sunday: Matt - Digimon
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i was walking around friday with maka cosplay on i hope someone took pics and vid of me cause i wasnt awake. ninja gurl24 was my badge name.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
nikku

Post by nikku »

I may have seen you, though I saw several makas this year. O:
Granithor

Post by Granithor »

So, who all saw me?? I was THE Ghostbuster at con this year. Link to pics: http://granithor.deviantart.com/

kage31

Post by kage31 »

Is this the steampunk Harlequin you're looking for? http://picasaweb.google.com/11685913810 ... 7882567874

I only have the one picture though.
kage31

Post by kage31 »

[quote]
Let's see... I was the [male, but I don't know if anyone could really tell :p] Ritsuka in his blue and white jacket walking around with a very tall blue shirt/black pants Soubi on Friday and Saturday. I carried around a black camera.[/quote]

http://picasaweb.google.com/11685913810 ... 0087218754

Is this you? I'm not sure since you said you were with a group, but I figured I'd post anyway.
vtlaw1995
I'm new!

Post by vtlaw1995 »

[quote=Hanpan]I remember those puppets from last year, they were awesome =)[/quote]

Thanks, Jack is in for some much needed repairs, but hopefully we'll bring him out at ConnectiCon and also at AB next year. Zero, alas, is no longer. He grew mold and we had to dispose of him.
vtlaw1995
I'm new!

Post by vtlaw1995 »

[quote=Swedensan19]Is this the steampunk Harlequin you're looking for? http://picasaweb.google.com/11685913810 ... 7882567874

I only have the one picture though.[/quote]

Wheeeeee! Thank you!
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

Did anyone get pics of me? I was the really really tall Rin from Vocaloid with the orange (or pumpkin as some called it)
I was also Miku's special attack at the chess match
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

did anyone see me jenova?
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!