The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
WingedWithFire
Getting the hang of this...

Post by WingedWithFire »

I tried to hit the annoying fairy, but couldn't. Said something about an ankle problem. Was Link, female, in dress. My boyfriend, the Alucard, might have gotten a pic, I can ask him. Nope, didn't save. Sorry. I wanted that, as well.
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

[quote=theunknowncredo]This was my first year Cos playing. SO I went with something fairly easy but awesome. I was the dood dressed as Pee-wee Herman.[/quote]

OMG I totally remember seeing you!!! I think it was while I was waiting in line for the VGO and you walked by and my group was like O.O................. Pee-Wee Herman
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
Bix

Post by Bix »

Hey, wondering if on [color:red]Sunday[/color] anyone saw me, I was Tseng and got a few pictures with a Rude, a Cloud and Yuffie and was galavanting for a bit with an Aeris with a Head on her stick.

I'd LOVE if someone has pictures or just a "hey I saw that!"
Marina5643

Post by Marina5643 »

Did anyone see me? I was the Yachiru with Zaraki on saturday, as well as Bunny suit haruhi suzumiya (with a "free hugs" pin on.)
WingedWithFire

Post by WingedWithFire »

I have some! Well, one. I think. Were you walking around Dealer's room by yourself for a while? Or far enough away to seem like a single jingle-coined Sakura? And did a Dress-clad female Link as for a pic? If so, then I have one.
Phantomile

Post by Phantomile »

I suppose I'll post here.

I went as Viral from TTGL (post-timeskip). A few people asked me for pictures, but I haven't been able to find any.
I was in costume all of Friday and Saturday.
theunknowncredo
I'm new!

Post by theunknowncredo »

[quote=everywhereXOXnowhere][quote=theunknowncredo]This was my first year Cos playing. SO I went with something fairly easy but awesome. I was the dood dressed as Pee-wee Herman.[/quote]

OMG I totally remember seeing you!!! I think it was while I was waiting in line for the VGO and you walked by and my group was like O.O................. Pee-Wee Herman[/quote]

Lol that was pretty much the reaction I got from many people. I overheard a lot of "Is that Pee-Wee Herman??"
abnormalvb
I'm new!

Post by abnormalvb »

I was Marie from Soul Eater. I was the one carrying around the big mallet on my hand.

Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

Anyone got any pictures of me as Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender. I missed the photoshoots for it.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
nikku

Post by nikku »

I saw you walk by when I was in line for something! (Maybe it was VGO...?) My camera was dead so I couldn't take a picture D:
Mystic Blossom
Expert Poster

Post by Mystic Blossom »

I was Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, in yellow lycra, almost all weekend. If you have a pic, would you be so kind as to send a quick link to my PM inbox or to serasbites@gmail.com? Please and thank you!
aceface33

Post by aceface33 »

Some of you guys might have seen me...no cosplay but I was walking around and around the con on Saturday wearing a yellow FLCL shirt with a baby on my back in a carrier.

I'm posting here mainly to give thanks to the group of girls that were right in front of my wife and I in the Nobuo Uematsu autograph line on Saturday morning. You guys were part of the reason that we hung around in the line and then we ended up getting in for autographs! Thanks especially for entertaining my daughter with the bubbles. If you see this let me know, all I know is that one of you was named Liliana...sorry, should have gotten contact info there but we were too excited after meeting Nobuo!

Edit: The second part of this should really go in the other thread eh...I'll post it there now.
Arcanexalchemist

Post by Arcanexalchemist »

I was one of the pyramid heads walking around the con. Was shirtless, fought a wookie and a few storm trooper, ect. carried a huge great knife.
adan
Expert Poster

Post by adan »

Some one see me??? i was a guy with de computer bag and camera, some time walking with de lap recording, and take a pic of all main event with a yaoi pin :P
Dostovei Illuminas
Experienced Poster

Post by Dostovei Illuminas »

[quote=TheIrishAvenger4]So yeah,
Friday morning I was Bender from Futurama, and my gf was Dokuro Chan. Then we switched mid day into Warden of Superjail and Mistress of Ultraprison.
Saturday we were a Zombie couple all day and night. We had white eyes. I had a dark suit on, her intestines were spilling out.
Sunday we were Warden and Mistress from Superjail again.

Anybody see us?? Anybody got pics??[/quote]

I got both of you:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/Me ... CN1941.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/Me ... CN1942.jpg
Heartswyrd
Expert Poster

Post by Heartswyrd »

Hello all.

This year I went as Bishop Castor from 07-Ghost. If you saw me I was the priest walking around with a nun marionette strapped to my back. If anyone got a picture I'd love it if you would share it with me I was unable to get my own picture at the con!

I think I was the only one!
zz0mbifi3d

Post by zz0mbifi3d »

Hii, I was the Finn from Adventure Time that was not with the whole group. I was mostly adventuring around the con with one of the Flapjack cosplayers. Let me know if you have any pictures of me! Thanks! :]
wielderofdreams

Post by wielderofdreams »

Did anyone see me? I was cosplaying as Zombie Aeris, sword and all. Had a bit of a rough time walking through the dealer's room tho.
Bix

Post by Bix »

I wish I had seen you! I was there today (sunday) as Tseng... it would have been an amusing photo anyway?
SpectacleG

Post by SpectacleG »

It's probably likely as we were running around quite a bit but did anyone see me (or any of my group)? This is us with Master Chief

We also ran (as I've stated in a couple threads already) the Zombie Survival Panel on Saturday night at 7 PM. Here's our crowd: pic1 pic2
what-the-spork
Determined Poster

-

Post by what-the-spork »

-
Last edited by what-the-spork on Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deruku

Post by Deruku »

Did anyone see me? I was the choji that always had to take off my domo bag I also had the bag of lays chips.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

did anyone see me and/or my friend? We cosplayed as wolf's rain characters and ran the Who wants to be a millionaire anime style panel on friday. :P
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
PandaWolf88
I'm new!

Post by PandaWolf88 »

I cosplayed as Starrk from Bleach on Friday and Saturday. I was the one with a mirror as my hollow hole. If anyone's got pics, please let me know! I don't have any of myself.

I am also super-disappointed that I missed seeing a Lilynette at AB. I looked all over the place after hearing my friends say that they spotted one but couldn't meet her myself T_T
Deruku

Post by Deruku »

[quote=PandaWolf88]I cosplayed as Starrk from Bleach on Friday and Saturday. I was the one with a mirror as my hollow hole. If anyone's got pics, please let me know! I don't have any of myself.

I am also super-disappointed that I missed seeing a Lilynette at AB. I looked all over the place after hearing my friends say that they spotted one but couldn't meet her myself T_T[/quote]
oh I saw you I remember poking your mirror..I am sorry but I didnt get a picture.
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=Hydrogen Foxide][color:red]Did anyone see me? I was the blood elf with the exclamation mark above my head. :0[/color][/quote]

Is this you?

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010083.jpg
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=wielderofdreams]Did anyone see me? I was cosplaying as Zombie Aeris, sword and all. Had a bit of a rough time walking through the dealer's room tho.[/quote]
I SAW YOU! :D
But did not get the chance to take a picture with you. :(
You were amazing! :)
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=coolforever]did anyone see me and/or my friend? We cosplayed as wolf's rain characters and ran the Who wants to be a millionaire anime style panel on friday. :P[/quote]

I did see you both. I was the Snow at the panel and I tried to get up to be a contestant.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010043.jpg

That's the only pic I really got of you guys that's any good though.
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

Hi Rip, I saw youuu~~!! http://shaypericulae.deviantart.com/gal ... ime-Boston

I was the Alucard running around with a Gaara and a Tamaki/Major (she switched costumes periodically). Anyone see me? :3
Rip

Post by Rip »

Yaaaaaaay. :D
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=FunnyHorsey]Me and my friend were horses did anyone see us?[/quote]

One of you kinda scared me...
Past AB cosplays:
Planned cosplays:
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
wielderofdreams

Post by wielderofdreams »

Thanks! Sorry I didn't get to take a picture with you. But it was hard, like I couldn't go 50 feet without someone wanting my pic. Go ZOMBIE AERIS!
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

Did anyone see me as Jansen Friedh from Lost Odyssey on Friday? I wasn't cosplaying him for very long because not a single person seemed to notice who I was.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010070.jpg

The thing around my neck was usually correctly tied. Also did anyone see me as Snow on Friday and as Hisagi on Saturday? And if you have pics of them I would love to see them as mine aren't all that great.

Snow:
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010094.jpg

Hisagi:
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010200.jpg
Last edited by Zeath on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Forgot to put something.
Past AB cosplays:
Planned cosplays:
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
YGBerserker

Post by YGBerserker »

I saw you! Great idea xD!!

For everyone else, i was one of the four Waldos running around. I was the one with the goatee and longer straight hair... (The most fun of the waldos if you were at the dances ;] )
I was wondering if anyone has pics of the dance with me or elsewhere. I'll post a link to my FB! Add me if we had fun!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kyle.faria
alarosa

Post by alarosa »

I was one of the many Eds (from FMA) going around, but different than others (some) because I had a Winry with me.

We look like this: On the far right!

Did anyone see us?

ALSO, to the Hohenheim in the middle of that mess, if you see this we thought you were awesome and wish to be friends!
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

... Well, I just had a long, detailed reply typed out.
It was promptly deleted by accidentally moving to a new page.
Gotta stop storing stuff in the Google Search Bar for future reference... In short, I'll try to recall what I had said though.

I saw Lady, definitely, and the Soviet Soldiers. Lady was well done, and the Soviet Soldiers saluting from a window was highly entertaining. I saw Raichu and Pikachu with Ash. I wish I had seen Professor Elm giving out chocolate eggs to trainers because that idea is just pure genius. I think Paul took a photo of my friend and I as Team Aqua and Magma Grunts respectively. I definitely saw Crossdressing/Gakuen!Feliks and Toris together, prancing down a hallway one evening. It made me grin. As did Zombie Aeris.

As for Echan, I have a photo of your Angelic Layer cosplay. I may actually have more than one... I'll send them your way once I'm done sorting through/editing/uploading everything. Congratulations on your award; it was a great skit and your cosplays were excellent.

As for myself, I was...

Friday - Team Magma Grunt, often accompanied by a Ness or a Team Aqua Grunt
Saturday - Captain of the Ravenclaw quidditch team (the one with the goggles), often accompanied by a Harry, Draco, and Cedric; occasionally Ness
Sunday - Chihiro Ogino from "Spirited Away"

Also looking out for my brother, the Ness with a bat. He's a little kid too, and Asian, if that helps at all... Some people may remember him from last year too.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
roshiluvswmn

Post by roshiluvswmn »

Hi [color:green]Master Roshi[/color] here. Did anyone take a picture with me? Please email it to me at dnnypham@yahoo.com

Also, I [color:red]LOVE[/color] YOU [color:green]PRETTY WOMEN[/color] AT THE CON! [color:red]<3[/color]
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

Hey, I was the season three Zuko and was told that I had an extremely good cosplay. I had the swords and the scar that took me AN ENTIRE HOUR each morning to put on, and a good 30 minutes to get off. xD Anyone who was present for "Uncle Zuko's story time" that was me. ^.^
grasping.at.pearls
Veteran Poster

Post by grasping.at.pearls »

On Friday I was Ahiru from Princess Tutu

On Saturday in the morning I was Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh, in the afternoon I was Ahiru from Princess Tutu and at night I was Ritsuka from Loveless

On Sunday in the morning I was Ritsuka from Loveless and in the afternoon I was Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh

I know alot of people asked me for pictures for all three (when I was Wolfram I had a Yuuri and we took pictures kissing/Yuuri proposing to me) and if possible, I'd love to see all the pictures people got of my costumes :)
Moose

Post by Moose »

Heh heh heh, when i saw the Russians i lifted my Kukri high in the air and Yelled out, "Woo! Go Captialism!" And got saluted by the Red army soldiers.
It was enjoyable seeing their detailed costumes.

And i saw you around Master Roshi, i wanted to show you my new Martial Arts Style. A Powerful Australian Fighting Style: JARATE!
pandasqueak

Post by pandasqueak »

I was Flapjack on Friday (with a Candy Wife, Peppermint Larry, Tee Hee Tummy Tums and K'nuckles/K'nuckles plushie) and also on Sunday. 8D
Saturday I was Honey from Ouran, Eddy from Ed, Edd & Eddy, and Claire from Heroes.
True Kira

Post by True Kira »

I was dressed as Japan from Hetalia for all three days. I was the one in both the Dating Game and Cosplay Chess. If anyone has any pictures (or videos) of me, I'd love to have the links. :D
Daggerhime
Veteran Poster

Post by Daggerhime »

I was the Princess Garnet/Dagger from Final Fantasy IX with short hair, who walked around most of the time with Freya Crescent and Zidane.
Unfortunately, none of us got too many pictures of ourselves. =(

Please PM me if you find any pics of us!

Thanks.

Cosplay Lineup:
Idia Shroud - Twisted Wonderland
my Warrior of Light in Casual wear gearset - Final Fantasy XIV
Arcanexalchemist

Post by Arcanexalchemist »

I saw you, I hung out with you at the dance saturday, and after it we went to shaws..and at school lmao. know who this is?
riolulu

Post by riolulu »

I saw you, Light, and I took a picture! It's on my dads phone atm, though, so I'll give it to you when I get it. :)
InvaderFlak
Expert Poster

Post by InvaderFlak »

Hi all. I was the Easter Chief (avatar related). It's pretty self-explanatory.

I was out and about on:
-Friday 4 to 7 PM
-Saturday 2:30 to 5 PM

Thanks in advance!
(Also if you're reading this, sorry Duke! I was looking for you on Saturday outside 205! Maybe next year...)
Saeran42
Experienced Poster

Post by Saeran42 »

I saw you a few times, and I saw a Zidane as I was walking out of the closing ceremonies. Unfortunately something's up with the memory card on my camera and Saturday afternoon it decided to stop working...I had to resort to my cell phone to take pictures and half the time it was buried in my bag. >.<
Plans for 2019!
Ann Takamaki (masquerade art, Persona 5)
Princess Zelda (Ocarina of Time)
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)
Saeran42
Experienced Poster

Post by Saeran42 »

I was Rinoa (FF8) on Friday and Sunday, and on Friday I had a Shooting Star with me. The one that kept breaking. >.< On Saturday I was Aqua (KH: Birth by Sleep) with a big keyblade, and on Saturday night for the Starlight ball I was a female SeeD.

I was wandering around with a Ritsuka and Soubi from Loveless as well as a Cloud and Tifa from FF7 (AC versions).

Anyone see any of us? ^.^ Pictures would be lovely!
Plans for 2019!
Ann Takamaki (masquerade art, Persona 5)
Princess Zelda (Ocarina of Time)
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII)
Toph88
Expert Poster

Post by Toph88 »

I was one of the very few Sailor Mars. I didnt have the tiara, sadly. v_v; But i was always out & around with a Chouji (shippuden) with very very spiky hair, lol
Cons been to: Anime Boston '09, '11, '12, '13, '14
chibikerrin

Post by chibikerrin »

Hey! I was Rin from InuYasha Friday through Sunday! My friend who was Sesshomaru and I would love some of the pictures that were taken of us!