The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
smallbutmighty
Getting the hang of this...

Post by smallbutmighty »

[quote=Hats]I went as Lightning both Friday and Saturday, I was mostly seen running my booth in the artist alley (mochi mart). I'd love to see any photos that were taken :)[/quote]
Is this you? Sorry to disappoint if it's not, I saw a few Lightnings but didn't get pictures of all...
[quote=AnythingButFine]Hi this was my first con and I was dressed as Ty Lee saturday and sunday. If you took pictures please send me some or contact me! =)[/quote]
Saw you on the second floor! No pics though, sorry. You were great :DD
[quote=ChibiKoun][quote=Miku Miku Ageru]lol really?!
Who were you cosplayed as?[/quote]
I was Kaito all three days. ^^[/quote]
Can't really tell, but I think this is probably you.
[quote=LuckyGrim]Wondering if anyone saw me or took pics of me, I was in http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m20/ ... tories.jpg all day on Saturday[/quote]
Saw you in the Dealers Room! Much respect for wearing the shoes that you did :thumbup:
[quote=live4him4eva]I was Martel/Marta from Fullmetal Alchemist, I'm especially looking for pictures of this cosplay. And since a lot of people recognize my character, but can't remember her name, here's a picture of my cosplay: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 8163_n.jpg
Also, I was a Domo. I was this Domo: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2878_n.jpg
Anyone have pictures of that? I know I had SO MANY pictures taken of this costume.

Thanks![/quote]
ITTTT'S DOMO!

Did anyone see me? On Saturday I was Allen Walker from D. Gray Man (traveling outfit). I was carrying a brown briefcase and had a red contact in my left eye. I walked around with Yu Kanda (training uniform), Jill Valentine, Marlene Wallace, and an Axis Powers fangirl in a Germany shirt XD

Any pictures would be awesome, Kanda and I posed for lots. Pictures of anyone else in the group are much appreciated also!! Don't be afraid to drop a post if you saw us~
AB'in since 08

2012: Little-kid Yin from Darker Than Black
darkinfero

Post by darkinfero »

yes I Was
critHITjace
Expert Poster

Post by critHITjace »

[color:green]Hi guys! I was Edward Elric on Friday & Saturday (I was the wicked tall one, 6'0" who was in the masquerade as the "midget" one that grew)

I was also Prince Diamond from Sailor Moon R on all 3 days, I was walking around with an Emerald/Esmeraude. You may have seen me at the Sailor Moon panel, the Sailor Moon photoshoot, Cosplay Dating Game Round 1, and Human Chess.[/color]
ShiraHitsugaya

Post by ShiraHitsugaya »

Hi i was wondering if anyone got a picture of me. I was Ciel Phantomhive on Friday ( i was with a Trap Ciel that day). On Saturday I was Klan Klein from Macross Frontier. And on Sunday I was Kaito from Vocaloid (with a Miku)
Einnar

Post by Einnar »

[quote=Einnar]Anyone see me? I was the twilight town Roxas with the two across/two become one keyblade for Friday, I was the orginization Roxas with oblivion and two across on Saturday, on both days I was usually hanging out with a Final Form Sora, I was the Riku for chess on Sunday...and yea I think that's it, if the words "balsa wood, carbon fiber, epoxy resin" sound familiar you prolly met me...now is there anyone in the building who can validate my existence?[/quote]

Still haven't had any luck T-T I haven't found any of myself actually posing...Ummm let's see more information...my keyblades were 3d? I was the Roxas in the the masq? I was a glaring emo in most of the pictures? If this sounds familiar to anyone I would love to actually see how I looked ^_^
Song of a Phoenix
Expert Poster

Post by Song of a Phoenix »

[color:purple]Hello everyone! I was Tsuzuki with the Hisoka plushie on Friday. A few people liked my plush and took pictures, which totally made my weekend!

Saturday I was the Silent Hill nurse with my head all wrapped up (except for my eyes so I could see) and I was carrying a knife. I didn't make it to the photoshoot because I couldn't find it! =( But a few people took my picture so that made me happy! Somebody also asked to take my picture while I was sitting down outside the convention center taking a drink of water. I'd like to see that picture if the person who took it sees this! ^^

Sunday I was Ukyou with the Muraki plush, except I don't think anybody took my picture or recognized my plushie lol.[/color]

2016:
Florina (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword), Jinx (LoL), Nora Valkyrie

2015:
Guy Cecil, Lyon (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones), Alice Elliot

2014:
Leila (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword), Guy Cecil, "Marth" (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

2013:
Flynn Scifo, Trish (Devil May Cry), Garry (Ib)

2012:
Shion (No. 6), Guy Cecil, Tabatha, Tsuzuki Asato

2011:
Guy Cecil, Tabatha (Tales of Symphonia), Tsuzuki Asato
katieClare
Experienced Poster

Post by katieClare »

[quote=darkinfero]yes I Was[/quote]

haha u were awesome
i remember talking to you and then that night
u asked my group if we were going to the dance

I was the Brittania Angel on Friday
(with the feathery wings i made myself)
did anyone happen to see me? XD
lindystar
Experienced Poster

Post by lindystar »

I was formal (very) female Deidara from Naruto in an Akatsuki dress with black and red silk dance fans at the Starlight ball and on Saturday night. If anyone has pics, I would DESPERATELY love to see them! Thanks!

I wore a coin-bra top along with the black Akatsuki dress (black crushed velvet dress with red/burgundy clouds on it)
MissLor
I'm new!

Post by MissLor »

I was the girl dressed as Medli from Windwaker Friday, Great Fairy from OoT Saturday, and Piplup (Kigurumi) Sat/Sun. Anyone have pictures? :3
gakuenaliceaddict
I'm new!

Post by gakuenaliceaddict »

I was in a group of 4-we were Gakuen Alice characters.My Hotaru costume sucked.
Hats
Expert Poster

Post by Hats »

[quote=smallbutmighty][quote=Hats]I went as Lightning both Friday and Saturday, I was mostly seen running my booth in the artist alley (mochi mart). I'd love to see any photos that were taken :)[/quote]
Is this you? Sorry to disappoint if it's not, I saw a few Lightnings but didn't get pictures of all...
[/quote]
Nope not me. :) thanks for trying though
Still trying to find photos of me (as lightning) if anyone has them.
Thanks! :)
Bennigata
Expert Poster

Post by Bennigata »

I was the Ukraine with the picnic basket on Friday and Saturday, and Chess Urd on Sunday! Please validate my existance?
kononeko
I'm new!

Post by kononeko »

[quote=snapelicious]I was the Ukraine with the picnic basket on Friday and Saturday, and Chess Urd on Sunday! Please validate my existance?[/quote]

http://tinypic.com/r/qnadcp/5
http://tinypic.com/r/25hplxx/5
http://tinypic.com/r/257io7o/5

Pictures with you in them from the Friday shoot~.

[quote=darkinfero]I was Asuma sarutobi and cuba from Axis powers.
[/quote]

http://tinypic.com/r/2yltvg7/5
http://tinypic.com/r/117ci6s/5

I saw you as Cuba during the Friday shoot as well.
critHITjace
Expert Poster

Post by critHITjace »

[color:green]Hi guys! I was Edward Elric on Friday & Saturday (I was the wicked tall one, 6'0" who was in the masquerade as the "midget" one that grew) I also had a bottle of "Muscle Milk" at one point during Friday.

I was also Prince Diamond from Sailor Moon R on all 3 days, I was walking around with an Emerald/Esmeraude. You may have seen me at the Sailor Moon panel, the Sailor Moon photoshoot, Cosplay Dating Game Round 1, and Human Chess.[/color]
kalevinrajo

Post by kalevinrajo »

tarantucat
Expert Poster

Post by tarantucat »

I was just a random zombie the first day, but if anyone saw me running around after people playing tag out at the Terrace courtyard, that was me xD I was also limping all day with my buddy who was cosplaying Chihiro.

The second day, I was [color:green]Ben 10[/color] (Alien Force version).

The last day, I was a humanish version of [color:blue]Sly Cooper[/color], sneaking around all day and running from my friends. I felt proud. 8D
'09: Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
'10: Sly Cooper, Ben 10
'11: Billy Hatcher
'12: Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Syaoran Li (CCS)
'13: Big Boss (MGS3)
'14: Spinelli (Recess), Sunny Emmerich (MGS: Rising)
'15: White Mushroom Heartless (KH1)
'16: Vault Dweller (Fallout), Yarny (Unravel)
'17: Amy Rose (Sonic CD), Regina (Dino Crisis)
'18: Zapp Brannigan (Futurama), Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
'19: Five (Umbrella Academy), Amanda Holliday (Destiny)
'22: Doc (Back 4 Blood)
tarantucat
Expert Poster

Post by tarantucat »

I LOVE YOU xD
'09: Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
'10: Sly Cooper, Ben 10
'11: Billy Hatcher
'12: Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Syaoran Li (CCS)
'13: Big Boss (MGS3)
'14: Spinelli (Recess), Sunny Emmerich (MGS: Rising)
'15: White Mushroom Heartless (KH1)
'16: Vault Dweller (Fallout), Yarny (Unravel)
'17: Amy Rose (Sonic CD), Regina (Dino Crisis)
'18: Zapp Brannigan (Futurama), Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
'19: Five (Umbrella Academy), Amanda Holliday (Destiny)
'22: Doc (Back 4 Blood)
Dragonfire76

Post by Dragonfire76 »

I was the girl wearing the Espeon hoodie. I was surprised at the amount of people that wanted hugs and pictures, so if anyone has any, I would really like to see them. Thanks! ^^
Dragonfire76

Post by Dragonfire76 »

I saw you, but I didn't have my camera on me at the time so I couldn't get any pictures. D:
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

I was the Maka Albarn with the HUGE scythe. I had really long Pigtails. Anyone see me or have a picture?
Sora-na
Expert Poster

Post by Sora-na »

Asking Again:

I did human Sonic with my friend who was Shadow. Did anyone get pictures of us? I know there was a few but I haven't found any yet and I'd love to see any photos D:
AB 2013
Danny Fenton
Danny Phantom
Sonic the Hedgehog gijinka (Revamp)
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Post by infjeff »

[quote=live4him4eva][quote=infjeff]I was wearing a sweatdrop attached to my glasses. Someone took a picture of me posing as really surprised.[/quote]
Is this you? http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1047_n.jpg[/quote]
YES!!! Thank you! :D
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=AltheanFlame]I was the Maka Albarn with the HUGE scythe. I had really long Pigtails. Anyone see me or have a picture?[/quote]

i saw you quite a few times...u were actually the first person i saw when i checked in...i was working so i was not able to take pics when i saw you tho....sorry....nice scythe tho..lol
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=AltheanFlame]I was the Maka Albarn with the HUGE scythe. I had really long Pigtails. Anyone see me or have a picture?[/quote]I saw many maka's durring the con we're you dressed up on saturday night? I ask because there was one particularity well done maka I complimented on my way to one of the late night panels with two of my friends I was wearing an akatsuki cloak.
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

Awesome! xD Do you have any pictures of yourself I can see? I might recognize you or have some pictures of you.
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

I was dressed up that night. Not sure I had my scythe with me cuz I was buying a lot of stuff at one point.hahaha
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=AltheanFlame]Awesome! xD Do you have any pictures of yourself I can see? I might recognize you or have some pictures of you.[/quote]I was a complete moron at the con since I wasn't really cosplaying(I only had the cloak) I didn't bother with taking pictures of myself if you like you can check my fb to see if you recognize me "JustAManWithAPlan" add me either way lol
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=AltheanFlame]Awesome! xD Do you have any pictures of yourself I can see? I might recognize you or have some pictures of you.[/quote]

um there are some tagged of me on facebook...i was dressed up as spaceghost and a banana...lol..but if you can look me up on facebook..my email is lb8943@gmail.com
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Post by infjeff »

[quote=AnythingButFine]Does anyone have any pictures of a ty lee? Our camera's batteries died on saturday so I didn't get many pictures of my costume. I'd appreciate it thanks =)

Camera's are Satan's minions D=<[/quote]
The part about cameras is the truth. I took a picture of you in the dealer's room, but I lost the camera card somewhere and all my friday pics are gone. If it ever shows up I'll post it. Sorry :(

(I liked your cosplay!)
lolitzkin

Post by lolitzkin »

Sorry I don't have pics, but you sir, are the man!

Also, I'm still looking for pics of Ippo (from Hajime no Ippo) and any Yuki Nagato pics!
Skanking_Pickle
Expert Poster

Post by Skanking_Pickle »

[quote=infjeff][quote=AnythingButFine]Does anyone have any pictures of a ty lee? Our camera's batteries died on saturday so I didn't get many pictures of my costume. I'd appreciate it thanks =)

Camera's are Satan's minions D=<[/quote]
The part about cameras is the truth. I took a picture of you in the dealer's room, but I lost the camera card somewhere and all my friday pics are gone. If it ever shows up I'll post it. Sorry :(

(I liked your cosplay!)[/quote]

I remember you! Aren't they evil???? Damn, thanks though I do hope you find it. Watch as SOON as you stop looking it'll appear =)

[quote][quote=AnythingButFine]Hi this was my first con and I was dressed as Ty Lee saturday and sunday. If you took pictures please send me some or contact me! =)[/quote]
Saw you on the second floor! No pics though, sorry. You were great :DD[/quote]

Ahhh thank you so much =)

As long as I'm posting I guess I'll reiterate, Did anyone see a ty lee (much like my icon) roaming around and happen to take a photo? If you did I would appreciate if you sent me a copy =)
Cosplay.com page- BlondieSundae
Deviantart- SkullsAndStripes
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=AltheanFlame]I was dressed up that night. Not sure I had my scythe with me cuz I was buying a lot of stuff at one point.hahaha[/quote]oops responded to the wrong post I don't recall if the maka I saw had a scythe with her but I think she did
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

Does any one have pictures of me?
On friday I was a [color:gray]Witch[/color] from [color:red]Left 4 Dead 2[/color], with frizzy, awful hair, and bloody shorts, a ripped up spaghetti strap tank top, and black claws. I think I was the only witch that had spaghetti straps, so if you have a pic of a witch with them, it's me.
And on sunday I was [color:blue]Lenne[/color] from [color:purple]Final Fantasy X-2[/color]
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

[quote=SlayerPath]Anyone got pictures of L4D or Valve related?
Or any pics of Nick from L4D2.[/quote]

I have a few L4D pictures
Link
Link
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

[quote=Faolan]I cant resist Its been a long weekend. Did anyone see me? I had an orange shirt on. Said security :p [/quote]
Ohh yeah!!! I think I did see you o_O
xDD Had to play along.
Team Magikarp
Expert Poster

Post by Team Magikarp »

Magikarp =D His 2011 appearance is written in stone along with a surprise -maniacal laugh- For the Anime Boston Weekend from a magikarps point of view ADD ME!
Bennigata
Expert Poster

Post by Bennigata »

[quote=kononeko][quote=snapelicious]I was the Ukraine with the picnic basket on Friday and Saturday, and Chess Urd on Sunday! Please validate my existance?[/quote]

http://tinypic.com/r/qnadcp/5
http://tinypic.com/r/25hplxx/5
http://tinypic.com/r/257io7o/5

Pictures with you in them from the Friday shoot~.
[/quote]
Yay, that was me indeed! I do exist!
xxTsubasaR.C.xx
I'm new!

Post by xxTsubasaR.C.xx »

is this you?

also reposting....
anyone see me and my friends as Ritsuka, Youji, and Natsuo from loveless?
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

[quote=Bri Chan]I encountered 2 Videls and Great Saiyamans, and then I THINK one Great Saiyaman by himself...

Was your badge name Videl/Haruhi or something else? [/quote]

my badge name WAS Videl/Haruhi! Do you have pics? :D That would be amazing and i would lub you to ever and always. <3
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
War Kitty
I'm new!

Post by War Kitty »

Did anybody see me? =o

Day 1: Kamio Misuzu from Air. (not the one with a wig/wings)

Day 2: Wore Misuzu outfit for part of the day, then changed into a pink strawberry lolita dress. x3

Day 3: Colorful rainbow outfit thingy =D lol

Pictures would be nice if anybody posted any. o.o; Thanks ^-^
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

[quote=War Kitty]Did anybody see me? =o

Day 1: Kamio Misuzu from Air. (not the one with a wig/wings)

Day 2: Wore Misuzu outfit for part of the day, then changed into a pink strawberry lolita dress. x3

Day 3: Colorful rainbow outfit thingy =D lol

Pictures would be nice if anybody posted any. o.o; Thanks ^-^ [/quote]
There were other cosplayers from Kanon/Air/Clannad? How did I miss that? :(
War Kitty
I'm new!

Post by War Kitty »

Yea, not many people seem to cosplay from those Animes very much. lol xD I haven't seen any Clannad or Kanon ones yet. =o
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

Uhh. I did. :p
War Kitty
I'm new!

Post by War Kitty »

Feel like I missed out on so many nice cosplays. lol Dx Did you make that plushy? =o
StrwbrryYami

Post by StrwbrryYami »

Hi there! :3 I'm wondering if anyone has any pics of me and my friend

We went as Zoey and Louis from Left 4 Dead and we pretty much stuck together all three days.

Louis kept chuggin his pills if that helps... >>;;
Viajeras
Veteran Poster

Post by Viajeras »

Hello!

On Friday I was Silabus from .hack//G.U. and I was wandering around with an Azure Kite and a 2nd form Haseo. We were stopped on quite a few occasions, but I've only found a couple photos. Did anybody else get any photos of us?

Thanks!!
Anime Boston 2018 Plans & Possibilities
Friday - Hendrickson (S1 & S2) (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Sima Zhao (Dynasty Warriors 9)
Mila Babicheva (Yuri!!! On Ice)
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=War Kitty]Yea, not many people seem to cosplay from those Animes very much. lol xD I haven't seen any Clannad or Kanon ones yet. =o[/quote]

I saw 3 or 4 Clannad cosplayers...admittedly one of them was my friend from school, but she still counts (She was Fuko).
MedliSage

Post by MedliSage »

I was Blue from Pokémon on all three days, always with my friend, a Yellow cosplayer. I was at the giant Pokémon photoshoots on Friday and Saturday, too. Pics much appreciated!
2009: Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
2010: Blue (Pokémon Special)
2011: N (Pokémon Black/White)
2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) and Blue (Pokémon Special)
2015: Young Couple from Pokémon XY (with my fiancé)
2016: Captain Toadette
VirtualPlay

Post by VirtualPlay »

[quote=MedliSage]I was Blue from Pokémon on all three days, always with my friend, a Yellow cosplayer. I was at the giant Pokémon photoshoots on Friday and Saturday, too. Pics much appreciated![/quote]

I got you! You stopped at the Artists' Alley table I was at. I was so happy because not too many people do those characters.

http://www.virtualplay.net/ab10_photosi ... -full.html
2005 - Junpei (Megatokyo); Nakuru Akizuki (CCS) | 2006 - Kimiko Nanasawa (Megatokyo)
2007 - Winry Rockbell (FMA) | 2008 - Kairi (KH 2)
2009 - Alice (American McGee's) | 2010 - Jasmine (HG/SS)
2011 - Persocom (Chobits) | 2012 - Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim); Classic Alice (American McGee's)
2013 - ?? | 2014 - Annie (League of Legends)
2015 - Blake Belladonna (RWBY) | 2016 -Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

Another Anime Convention Karaoke Coordinator 2011-present
Isisa

Post by Isisa »

Hey fellow con-goers,

I'm looking for photos, videos possibly, etc. of the Saturn and Pluto scout duo with the corsets and staffs. They happen to be a project I'm finishing for school, and I need con documentation of them for it.

Thanks!