The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=Siefl]RED scout with a BLU demo friend here.
She couldn't cosplay for Saturday or Sunday :C
[/quote]

Are you two these Red Scout and Blue Demo?

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 010021.jpg
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME
Getting the hang of this...

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

Gunner Yuna with glasses :D

Did anyone see me? T.T
WickedLady
I'm new!

Post by WickedLady »

[color:purple]I went as Wicked Lady (Black Lady) from Sailor Moon R. Only a few people recognized me. But i was the only one cosplaying as her. I Still had a blast.[/color] }:| :p :cool:
misuki54
I'm new!

Post by misuki54 »

hey~ on Saturday I was Yui from K-On, I had a parody wood guitar with me...did any one see??
danim
AB Alumni

Post by danim »

[quote=Oni-Chan][quote=danim]I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?[/quote]

i saw you and rin i was the darm magician girl once my pics get uploaded i will send you the pics ^_^[/quote]

Thank you!!! And in response to your lower post, I believe I have a picture of you as well!

[quote=danim]I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?[/quote]

If you're the Sesshomaru I'm thinking of- didja keep running into a Deidara/Edward Elric sunday and Saturday?- we have a fair few photos of the both of you. :D I even had them on my camera this time!
This and This you two?[/quote]

That's us!

Edit: Ok, so I screwed up the quote somehow >>
Wayne Gretzky

Post by Wayne Gretzky »

Samurai/ninja/time/jedi lincoln anyone?

it was really Wayne Gretzky
Wayne Gretzky

Post by Wayne Gretzky »

BUTT SCRATCHAAAAHS!
tarantucat
Expert Poster

Post by tarantucat »

I went as sort of a human version of Sly Cooper, and on SUNDAY, I just ran and snuck around with my friends chasing after me. Did anyone see me? ;D
'09: Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
'10: Sly Cooper, Ben 10
'11: Billy Hatcher
'12: Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Syaoran Li (CCS)
'13: Big Boss (MGS3)
'14: Spinelli (Recess), Sunny Emmerich (MGS: Rising)
'15: White Mushroom Heartless (KH1)
'16: Vault Dweller (Fallout), Yarny (Unravel)
'17: Amy Rose (Sonic CD), Regina (Dino Crisis)
'18: Zapp Brannigan (Futurama), Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
'19: Five (Umbrella Academy), Amanda Holliday (Destiny)
'22: Doc (Back 4 Blood)
SkyPirate
I'm new!

Post by SkyPirate »

Did anybody see me?

I was dressed up as a steampunk/skypirate all three days. White shirt, brown vest, black mini skirt, black boots. The beginning of Friday I had my short black hair, then the rest of the time I was in a maroon curly wig.

I had an enormous unicorn rainbow lollipop on Saturday, if that helps.

I didn't take any pictures, so I'm looking for pictures of me to show to friends. :)

Feel free to message me if you met me!
MoonlitSandWolf

Post by MoonlitSandWolf »

Yes! That would be me! Thank you!
MoonlitSandWolf

Post by MoonlitSandWolf »

[quote=Sunny Clouds][quote=MoonlitSandWolf]Heyy ! Did anyone see me? I went as Soul from Soul Eater and I was with a Blackstar![/quote]

I may have. Were you at the photoshoot thing Sat. morning?[/quote]

Yess!
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Post by satchansays »

[quote=Ryuuzaki]Yo.
Friday I was
Waiter England with a white shirt/vest thing.

Saturday I was
Hikaru Hitachiin in formal attire, black suit with a black tie. I carried my brother up the stairs near the Hetalia photoshoot.

Sunday I was
Young!England though I think a grand total of one person who didn't already know who I was being recognized me. I had a white shirt, breeches, a belt around my waist, a black cloak, bunny ears and an owl. I picked up a young!cowboy America at the Hetalia photoshoot.

If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them! :D I know I got a few taken as Hikaru.

Now for fail reference pics
Waiter!England

Hikaru

Young!England [/quote]

I'm pretty sure my friend has a picture of you as Waiter England! I'll let her know you're looking for pics! :)
LuckyGrim
I'm new!

Post by LuckyGrim »

Wondering if anyone saw me or took pics of me, I was in http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m20/ ... tories.jpg all day on Saturday
Tall Naruto
Expert Poster

Post by Tall Naruto »

I didn't want to post here because there are 10 pages but I was Gambit From the X-Men who here got a card/took my pic or just plan saw me heres my facebook
Awesomest

Post by Awesomest »

[quote=danim]I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?[/quote]

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3592_n.jpg

Is this you :o ? Don't know if you've gone through my album yet, but I'm pretty sure my post got buried in newer posts. Anyways, if it is, feel free to tag yourself in my album ^^

Link to album-
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 551&page=5
lyraparry11
Veteran Poster

Post by lyraparry11 »

i was a steampunker girl on friday and sunday, and i made my own goggles, which got a lot of attention. i was the one with the military jacket with a white shirt sticking out, and a lacey grey skirt and black leather boots with the army green bag. i had long dark brown hair in a ponytail.

i was also the girl that captain dead of the penny dreadfuls "took hostage" during the friday photoshoot with his sword against my neck. i know there were lots of pics of that.

on saturday i was the rin tohsaka in the casual outfit from the manga.

i was walking around with the edward elric with the amazing automaille arm a lot of the time, and the really amazing vincent valentine. i was also with a decora girl and another steampunker at times.
Lady Luna

Post by Lady Luna »

[quote=Bri Chan][quote=Lady Luna]I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of Princess Serenity (Manga version) from Saturday. I was the one with the really long dress.[/quote]

Possibly - did you pose at all on a small stair landing - kneeling/sitting down with the dress spread out around you?[/quote]

That was me!! I tried several things but it was tricky with the long dress.
SailorAstera
Determined Poster

Post by SailorAstera »

Did anyone see and take a photo of me on Friday as my fan senshi, Sailor Astera (black and purple). I forgot to take a picture of myself! :P

I was also swimsuit Usagi on Saturday :content:
~*Sarah*~
AdorkaBows | AdorkaStock

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"
allanimerules1
Expert Poster

Post by allanimerules1 »

I second this post. I am the Rochelle and i'm kinda wondering to. I know that many ppl took our pics and i'm kinda surprised that I didn't really see none.
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

Black Lady! I remember you from the photoshoot!(we really could have used you when we were doing our Villian pic, There were only four of us in it since we didn't have the Esmeraude that was in the Panel on Friday.)

Here are the pics I got of you!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 0546205009

Oh, and I do have a pic of you as Swimsuit!Usagi, Sakky. (wish I had handed my camera to someone at the panel, though...)
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

Did anyone see me in the Karaoke room on Saturday? I was Hisagi Shuuhei from Bleach and I'm looking to see if anyone saw/took pictures/video of me there. I sang there quite a few times and at the end of the night I danced with my brother who was cosplaying Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach to Wedding Dress by Taeyang.
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
Team Magikarp
Expert Poster

Post by Team Magikarp »

You have to let me get that! I'm try to collect all the video's so i can make one large one XD
Cinos
Determined Poster

Post by Cinos »

[color:blue]Did anyone see me as Casual Demyx Friday? With a casual axel and roxas?
we're trying to find some pics that were taken[/color]
Lord_Rajj

Post by Lord_Rajj »

Hello everyone,I'm looking to see if anyone has pics of me. I was cosplaying as the Dread Pirate Roberts / Wesley from the princess bride.
Mistress_Ishbo
Experienced Poster

Post by Mistress_Ishbo »

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone saw me as well. I was Chun Li. I am dark skinned with black hair. It seemed chun li took a vacation in the Caribbean!
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=Tall Naruto]I didn't want to post here because there are 10 pages but I was Gambit From the X-Men who here got a card/took my pic or just plan saw me heres my facebook [/quote]

I saw you! You gave me the 8 of Diamonds, I believe. And I got a couple photos. I'll be uploading everything to photobucket or facebook soon.
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=Lady Luna][quote=Bri Chan][quote=Lady Luna]I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of Princess Serenity (Manga version) from Saturday. I was the one with the really long dress.[/quote]

Possibly - did you pose at all on a small stair landing - kneeling/sitting down with the dress spread out around you?[/quote]

That was me!! I tried several things but it was tricky with the long dress.[/quote]

Aha! Then I have a photo of you! Your face is a little dark due to the lighting but the pose and the dress look great!
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=SailorAstera]Did anyone see and take a photo of me on Friday as my fan senshi, Sailor Astera (black and purple). I forgot to take a picture of myself! :P

I was also swimsuit Usagi on Saturday :content: [/quote]

I think so! I took a picture of someone in a purple/black sailor fuku. It was taken outside panel room 206, right after talking to a girl with a Sailor Moon alarm clock. Does that ring any bells or was that someone different?
Tandellia
Experienced Poster

Post by Tandellia »

We found the official pics from acparadise.com and one of our friends. However, I am still seeking more pictures of the Persona Photo Shoot and random pics. I know we had been asked a lot for our pictures but haven't seen any yet =) The group was Chihiro (me), Minato, Yukari and Junpei with Koro-chan (stuffed animal).
Badgename: Veracisa
2009 Persona 3 Mitsuru
2010 Persona 3 Chihiro
2011 Couldnt go :(
2012 Persona 3 Mitsuru Version 2.0!
Bry-chan

Post by Bry-chan »

Hello! I was the Julia in the black catsuit on Friday and Sunday. I was just wondering if anyone snagged a photo of me.

Also, just wanted to say a quick 'hi' to the Spike I took a photo with if he has an account here.
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

Mine got lost in the shuffle :(

Did you see me? I was the Sim character in the pink dress and kitty ears with thought bubbles.
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
Lordpants

Post by Lordpants »

Hey Everyone, I was Vash The Stampede, on Friday and Sunday but was Sanosuke (Kenshin) on Saturday anyone see me?

Yoursonnetmylove
I'm new!

Post by Yoursonnetmylove »

[quote=Aimi]'ello all!
I'm wondering if anyone saw a D.Gray Man group with a Lavi with a large hammer, an Allen (without the hand) and a Kanda with a blue/black wig? It was me (as the Kanda) XD and I was wondering if anyone had pictures~?
Also, would anyone have pictures of the vocaloids Rin and Len from Servent of Evil? I did the cosplay with my friend on Friday but haven't been able to find any photos </3 *sadfaaaace*

Kay thank you =3[/quote]

Are you this Kanda? http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/Ri ... /Kanda.jpg

[quote=Aestas]I was wondering if anyone has pictures of me?

I went as a chinese character from a book/tv series/anime/video game that no one really knows. lol. Its called Condor Heroes, although I cosplayed a costume specifically from Return of the Condor Heroes 2006. the character is called Xiao Long Nu or Little Dragon Girl.

I was in all white with long flowy sleeves and long black hair. I had a sword too but forgot it on Sunday.

If anyone has any pictures, please let me know so I can give you my email address! thanks~~~
[/quote]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/Ri ... Heroes.jpg

[quote=Engelmech]Hey guys! I was Sailor Pluto, the artbook version with the keybelt, and I didn't get any pics of myself (or anything else for that matter) because of my huge cumbersome staff. I'd be really appreciative of any links to photos of me (particularly with the Sailormoon photoshoot group, or with a lovely Sailor Uranus and Neptune pair). Thank you![/quote]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/Ri ... /pluto.jpg

[quote=Meph]Did anyone see me and my Sebastian Sunday? we had bunny ears and an easter basket xD

I was the Ciel from Chess[/quote]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/Ri ... unnies.jpg
grasping.at.pearls
Veteran Poster

Post by grasping.at.pearls »

D: I wish I had seen you! Why weren't you at the photoshoots?
aerialknight
Experienced Poster

Post by aerialknight »

Anyone see me? :D

I was cosplaying Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia on Friday, and Yeager from Tales of Vesperia on Saturday.

I met tons of new people but I did not get any of their contact infos. ;.;
v e r m i l i o n s a n d

AB 2015
Fri Hisui Hearts [Tales of Hearts]
Sat Henry [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Sun Edea Lee [Bravely Default]

In Progress
???
Weiss Hewley

Post by Weiss Hewley »

[color:teal]Well hello.
Anyone happen to see this guy there? ;D[/color]
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

Did anyone see me?

-On Friday I was finale Katara from Avatar, in a long, lime-green, Chinese-inspired dress. I was one of the Avatar panelists, and I was at the Artist's Alley for part of the time.
-On Saturday, I was Eruruu from Utawarerumono until about 2 P.M., and then I changed back into my finale Katara cosplay. I was at the Artist's Alley in the morning.
-On Sunday, I was Eruruu again, only without the blue collar.

I got stopped for pictures a bunch of time in the Eruruu costume, so I'd love to see them. :)
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
Resha

Post by Resha »

Just wondering if anybody saw me. (:

On Friday, I was the Ariel walking around with Prince Eric! Saturday, I was Peter Pan with a Wendy. And Sunday, I was Faith from Mirror's Edge!
Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

Post by Irken Hawk »

I was the Witch from Left 4 Dead (with dark red claws) and was hanging around with a Hunter.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs458.snc ... 8699_n.jpg
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

Post by Lonesurvivor »

Did anyone see a Brandon Heat/Grave from the anime Gungrave (black trench coat, silver wig, cool looking guns, etc.). :(
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil Series)
Dib (Invader Zim)
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

[quote=DarkSonic89][quote=DarkSonic89][quote=DarkSonic89]I was Train Heartnet, trenchcoat style. I was only there Saturday and spent most of the day saving FMA and other anime from a 4Kids employee with a scythe.[/quote]
Still on this quest. Here's more detail to help.

Our gimmick was that he censored my gun, turning it into a Nerf gun. He would often walk up to provocative or violent anime characters and lecture them, whereas I would walk up behind him and point the gun at his head and walk him away from the people.[/quote]
Quest update. No luck yet. Here's more detail.

I was most often in either the dealer room of on the third floor just roaming the halls. I didn't go to many of the panels, so if you saw me it was most likely those places.[/quote]
Any results on this?
Awesometologist
I'm new!

Post by Awesometologist »

Did anyone see perhaps the best Howl ('s moving castle) at the con? 6"5', actually blond and male? I was fairly hard to miss, but I can't find any pictures of me as of yet.
AmandaMaie
Expert Poster

Post by AmandaMaie »

I saw you but I didn't grab a picture. I was too busy watching my boyfriend oggle you! ROFL!

So DID ANYONE SEE ME??? I was the snarling Angry Kyuubi!
^_^ RAWR!

If anyone got any good shots I'd love to see them!
DemonDevourer

Post by DemonDevourer »

I'm curious if anyone on this forum took a picture of me (it'd be cool if I was on the internet as the first demon Cielo cosplayer...). I was Cielo's demon form from Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga on both Friday and Saturday. For those not familiar with the series, I was the guy with the monster head w/ moving jaw and headblade, blue/rainbow plane wings for arms and a blue t-shirt and jeans. I might have high fived a bunch of you...
AB '10: Demonform Cielo/Dyaus (SMT: Digital Devil Saga)
AB '11: Demonform Cielo/Dyaus (SMT: Digital Devil Saga)
AB '12: Demonform Cielo/Dyaus (SMT: Digital Devil Saga)

Bringing jammin' Latin rhythms as the original demonform Cielo since '10! :D
Darkness-Darkness
I'm new!

Post by Darkness-Darkness »

Greetings everyone!

I was curious as to if anyone say me saturday morning/early afternoon? Unfortunately, my friend only took a few pics of me and I can't seem to find any other pics anywhere. I was the Kefka running around terrorizing people. >8D
(Also, if anyone has pics from the final fantasy photoshoot from the saturday noon-gathering that would be awesome)
Rii

Post by Rii »

Did anyone see me and my friends at the dance on Friday that got any pictures? ( One girl with Red and Black hair, one girl with blue hair and one girl with purple and green hair, all wearing obnoxious colors )
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

im still looking for pics of me....i was dressed up as space ghost and a banana all weekend.....come on some people must have pics
Purishira
Expert Poster

Post by Purishira »

saw ya~! i was at both panels! i think i got a picture of ya wen u were talkin during the panels xD
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

I was the Maka Albarn with the largest scythe. Anyone see me? Anyone have a picture? And I'm sorry if I smacked you in the head. there were quite a few victims. xD

Here's a picture of me...

http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=p ... 1212173879
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

[quote=grasping.at.pearls]D: I wish I had seen you! Why weren't you at the photoshoots?[/quote]

I wanted to go, but I promised my friends I'd go to other events with them :( I was hoping that I'd see other Tutu cosplayers around and be like "YOOOOO WAZZUP?!" but I only saw one Tutu in the middle of the food court and lost her before I could catch her T.T
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)