The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Ajax
AB Alumni

Post by Ajax »

This is going to be a tough one since I have no idea what character's the costumes belonged to.

I'm looking for:

This really cute big girl who was at the dance saturday night in normal clothes and a bandana. I wanted to dance with her but was too shy to ask.

This other smaller but VERY cute girl who wanted to swap some sort of Hentai for Tetris Gamecube at the swap-meet.

The 6 foot 6 guy who cos-played as Sub-Zero, would have been a killer photoshoot to have Zero vs Ajax

Whoever was dancing in the window saturday night around 4-5 AM across from South tower with a blue lightsaber.

The idiot who pissed in the south tower elevator sunday morning, would love to rearrange his face.

Lastly, the guy in the karate gi who bellowed "BUTTSCRATCHER!" in the middle of the Prudential Center food court 1 pm Friday, this was before I got the joke and thought it was perfect timing.
TeenRyu
Getting the hang of this...

Post by TeenRyu »

I think I may have a pick of you. Im also Looking for the people whom were in the Circle dance on Friday. I was one of the few guys who started the circle's as soon as we got in friday. Im also looking for the Miku Hatsune Cosplayer who I caught a few times; though some were blurry. I also have pics here. @_@ I keep posting in wrong threads.. xD

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 642&ref=mf

If your The Miku, you should be in that album, around the last page.
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

I'm looking for any of the CLAMP Characters we met during the weekend. We got to talk with some of you but, I'd love to get to know you guys more, there weren't a whole lot of you. We were the Fai and Sakura that jingled everywhere.

Here's my FB for it. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 1676422203
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
MattHazard
I'm new!

Post by MattHazard »

I'm looking for any of the Batman characters, I was the Arkham Harley Quinn with the Arkham Files Riddler. I'm very shy and awkward so I didn't really mingle much, but I had tons of fun with everyone (especially at the Batman photoshoot). I would love to talk to anyone from there some more.

HewwoMomo
I'm new!

Post by HewwoMomo »

[quote=zephyrnix]I'm looking for the picture that was taken of me at the Sat night dance, or the person who took it so I can check it out, haha. there was someone going around with a nice-looking camera taking pictures.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one in a Hooters tank-top and blue-plaid shorts, and I had a handful of glow-sticks. thx <3[/quote]

So I'm not sure if this helps, but If you're talking about the guy who was up on the stage at points of the dance and wandering around photographing
he is my friend, and here's a link to his Photography Facebook:

James Coletta Photography

He doesn't have any pictures of the dance up yet, he's still editing them. But they should be up soon. :) I hope that helps!
Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

Did anyone see a "Hamtaro" walking around Saturday and Sunday?

I was in a full-body fleace costume
EpicSeagull1
Expert Poster

Post by EpicSeagull1 »

I'm looking for anyone who hung out with the Hetalia group that sat in the hall leading to Artist's Alley almost all of Saturday night. I've got into contact with some of the people there, but am still looking for a few; especially the HRE with that painting and the adorable Chibitalia!

I was the Finland who was with the Sweden and Viking!Nordics, so just send a message if you're interested in chatting!
AB & Port '09: Rhyme (TWEWY), Sapphire (Pokemon)
AB '10: Finland (Hetalia)
Port & AAC '11: Hiccup (HTTYD), Minako Arisato (Persona 3), Road Kamelot (D.Grey-Man)
Port & AAC '12: Magoichi Saika (Sengoku Basara), Minako Arisato, fem!John Watson (BBC Sherlock),
Port & AAC '13: fem!Sam Winchester (Supernatural), fem!Tony Stark (Iron Man, Avengers), fem!John Watson, Hiccup
'14 possibilities: Hiccup, SnK?, LotR/Hobbit?, more Persona 3/4?,
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Hello!
I'm looking for the guy who wasn't dressed up at all, but he was about... 6'6" tall with slightly long, straightened brown hair and was sitting in the hallway outside of the Artist Alley on Friday. I was dressed as the Liz Thompson with a Patty from Soul Eater, along with some of my friends who weren't cosplaying. When I was getting a picture taken, you had stolen my glasses from me, and were asking if we would ever see one another again. So yeah, if you're on here, just send me a PM so that we can stay in touch because you made my Friday at Anime Boston wicked awesome and I'd like to stay in touch!
AND YOU SAID YOUR NAME WAS TIM IF THAT HELPS AT ALL

-Coady/Coadifer
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

Hrmm, like I've mentioned a few times, I didn't talk much, but while I was in VGCATS line to get an autograph, I sort of talked to the two people ahead of me...they weren't dressed up that I know of. I know the girl was named Katie(?) and maybe the boy was William(?) I'm not sure if that is right though. We talked about random stuff. There was also a boy behind us with a pink guitar who at one time started playing Still Alive and we all sang along :3 It'd be nice to talk to you guys more~!
kthxbai~ :D
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
pettruchio
Determined Poster

Post by pettruchio »

I am looking for the Maka in the Soul Eater panel who was video taping. I was the Black Star in that panel and I wanted to see my speech on the synopsis of the anime.
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

I'm looking for the awesome Vash the Stampede who I saw like twice!!

If it helps, I was a Gunner Yuna with GLASSES
Nurse Joy

Post by Nurse Joy »

I'm looking for..

The Japan that won me in the Dating Game!
sidekick42
I'm new!

Post by sidekick42 »

I''m looking for the guy who was first Agito/Akito then Simon on Saturday. We hung out in front of the Marriott for like an hour because the elevator was broken.

Oh also, the Waldo with the suitcase and cane, I kept terrorizing you the whole Con (I was Mad Pierrot).
Liberator

Post by Liberator »

Looking for the person who was dancing in the hotel window Sat. night, a group of us went outside for some air, we saw you and began waving, dancing, ect ect. It was a good laugh, and the guy with the red lightsaber who was just waving it around his hotel window.
Anime Boston Cosplays
'04-'07 (???) Kankuro (for a few years anyways can't remember exactly).
'08 I honestly don't remember.
'09 ^ Same here.
'10 Soviet (Walked around with a big flag).
'11 Beggar (Legend of Zelda).
'12 VIETNAM BABY!
'13 Planning: Last Exile Cosplay
Yuki
Veteran Poster

Post by Yuki »

You guys rocked! any of you have face book?
Anime Boston Attendance: 2004 - 2015, 2019
oj_drinker

Post by oj_drinker »

[quote=HarukaKat]I'm looking for two people I saw on saturday (I was Momiji)

2. Luke! (from the Professor Layton games) If anyone has a picture, I want to see! Luke kept evading me, every time I saw I was either in a hurry or didn't have my camera :\[/quote]

Maybe the Luke you saw was me? Or maybe not. I saw another Luke inside the Dealers' Room and heard about two others at the con, so I guess there were at least four of us running around AB. I was usually carrying around a Professor Layton plushie.

I don't have photos yet, but when my friends finally get around to sending me their pics, I can e-mail them to you if you like. (There's only going to be a few. I didn't bring my own camera and I didn't feel the need for a lot of pictures of myself as Luke, since Luke's outfit is easy to put on and I own everything that I used for the cosplay, so I can do Luke whenever I want. I still need a pic of myself as Luke and my boyfriend as Layton, though. He only went as Layton during the ball (I went as Lady Dahlia). Maybe next weekend.) Let me know if you'd like to see them.
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

I do!! My real name is on my profile.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

[quote=PockyPham][quote=.s.][quote=PockyPham]The dude who cosplayed as Ruki with the "GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD" shirt. :)[/quote]
That's my friend the profile picture isn't him but here's his facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/Hizaki
[/quote]
0:! Really?! Wow, thanks [: Did you attend AB also? (:[/quote]
Yes, Friday I wore a white/black visual kei outfit Saturday I was Kanon, Sunday I wore a Gazerock is Not Dead shirt.
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

[quote=Liberator]Looking for the person who was dancing in the hotel window Sat. night, a group of us went outside for some air, we saw you and began waving, dancing, ect ect. It was a good laugh, and the guy with the red lightsaber who was just waving it around his hotel window.[/quote]

I think I might have been one of them. I was in a yellow tank top, yellow Rin wig (vocaloid)with a pointy black crown and a ton of green glowsticks on my skirt. XD

Im also looking for all my window party people.
Everyone in south tower room 1055 and room 1454 and anyone else lower or higher in the windows.

it was hard to see the numbers people were putting in the windows so i couldn't get to everyone's rooms
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

Ratikal

Post by Ratikal »

I'm looking for the two girls who came off the train with me both Friday and Saturday. We also saw each other as you two girls came out of the dance. You two took the green train with me.

I'm also looking for the girl who danced with me at the dance for a bit. You and I hung outside around 7:30 until they told us it was rescheduled to 10:00pm.

I really wish I had gotten your names/numbers/facebooks/whatevertokeepincontact. I would really like to be friends with all of the people I met and talked to.

http://www.facebook.com/Ratikal
If you are these people (or if you saw me too even though I didn't really cosplay), send an invite :D.

Note to self: Be less shy next year :p
Liberator

Post by Liberator »

I'm also looking for the guy who cosplayed the British paratrooper, you were THE man. We were the Soviets, your comrades! Haha, I've got a few questions the big one being, how the hell did you make that sten?!
Anime Boston Cosplays
'04-'07 (???) Kankuro (for a few years anyways can't remember exactly).
'08 I honestly don't remember.
'09 ^ Same here.
'10 Soviet (Walked around with a big flag).
'11 Beggar (Legend of Zelda).
'12 VIETNAM BABY!
'13 Planning: Last Exile Cosplay
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=.s.][quote=PockyPham][quote=.s.][quote=PockyPham]The dude who cosplayed as Ruki with the "GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD" shirt. :)[/quote]
That's my friend the profile picture isn't him but here's his facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/Hizaki
[/quote]
0:! Really?! Wow, thanks [: Did you attend AB also? (:[/quote]
Yes, Friday I wore a white/black visual kei outfit Saturday I was Kanon, Sunday I wore a Gazerock is Not Dead shirt.[/quote]
Oh! I think I saw you Sunday when I was in the gamerooom, because I only saw one person yesterday with that shirt. I only stayed for about 2hrs though.
Lankuu

Post by Lankuu »

I'm looking for two people. I met them both in the Artists' Alley on Sunday. First, a guy who took a picture of me in front of a little button stand, you're the only person who took pictures of me, so I'd really love to see it!

And then, another guy who I bought some really amazing kandi from, a few minutes later you came up to me and asked me how many 'dances' (lolwordfilter) I'd been to, etc, you were 17, but I didn't catch a name. I went away soon because I had to talk to a friend before I left for the day. I'd love to talk again!
TieflingTasha

Post by TieflingTasha »

[quote=MattHazard]I'm looking for any of the Batman characters, I was the Arkham Harley Quinn with the Arkham Files Riddler. I'm very shy and awkward so I didn't really mingle much, but I had tons of fun with everyone (especially at the Batman photoshoot). I would love to talk to anyone from there some more.

[/quote]

hi! I was also Arkham Harley Quinn, on Saturday! I was going around with Arkham Joker, and we were handing out playing cards with out signatures to people who came up to us. =D
Moose

Post by Moose »

I'm looking for anyone who got pictures of the Left 4 Dead group verses the TF2 Armies. I've seen a number of photos of the pictures just before it when it was just us TF2 guys, but not the photos that followed.
TsukiNoShinobi

Post by TsukiNoShinobi »

Mkays, I shall be posting for my friend and I ^-^

We are looking for the Itoshiki-sensei who did the "Suteki~" pose and talked to us at the VG Room Saturday night (we were the two girls who copied your "man hug")

Also we are looking for the Lelouch we hugged/took pictures of on Saturday night; we were Suiseiseki and Souseiseki (Suiseiseki said, "Bye Hot Lelouch" as we were leaving)

And if anyone was looking for us, on Friday we were Misty (the one without a Pokeball because I'm a derp who left it in the cooler at home o.0) and Suiseiseki and Saturday we were Sou+Suiseiseki (with the colored contacts; we had a giant pair of scissors the first half of the day).
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

I'm wondering if anyone has photos or videos of me as Jedi Stitch, as I forgot to take my own >.>
cachalot
Expert Poster

Post by cachalot »

I'm looking for anyone from a Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke group that we saw on Saturday around noon in the main lobby. We were heading out to the food court in the mall in a 4-person group as the 4th Hokage, Gaara, Temari, and Anko, and the Naruto ran up to our 4th and they got a hug. I believe that the Sasuke took a photo of them. If you have a photo, I would love to see it!
lolitzkin

Post by lolitzkin »

[quote=Little Pervert]Did anyone see a "Hamtaro" walking around Saturday and Sunday?

I was in a full-body fleace costume[/quote]

Heya! I'm pretty sure we hung out in "entertainment hall" and you showed me the Hamtaro pocky game.

That aside, I'm still looking for anyone who has pics/vids of myself as Ippo Makunouchi, any pics of Yuki Nagato cosplayers, and anyone else from "entertainment hall." Don't let me down, internets!
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

wish I can help you :(

still looking for a girl that was BloodRayne Friday, Paine Saturday, and has a different outfit on Sunday. She was seen with someone nametagged Damoose (if memory serves me correctly).

Also looking for Queen Samira and the girl on the right in this picture at the starlight ball.:
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

[quote=abnormalvb]I'm looking for the people who came to the "red lightsaber room" on saturday night during the fun party with the north and south tower of the sheraton.[/quote]

HI! :D I came over from the north tower but I didn't really stay. I came over with like three or four other girls.
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=Shadow]I'm wondering if anyone has photos or videos of me as Jedi Stitch, as I forgot to take my own >.>[/quote]
lol. Hey! I remember you! You were giving out highfives during the Masquerade in that room where we had to watch it on screen. :)
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

Hee hee, yep, that was me ^_^
I high-fived EVERYONE IN SIGHT, including staff, security, and the cops XD
Nurse Joy

Post by Nurse Joy »

I remember you. I gave you a high five going up an escalator. <3 No pics though, sorry dude.
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

Dang. Ah well. I wonder what number high-five you were (accumulated over 400, I counted XD)
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=Shadow]Hee hee, yep, that was me ^_^
I high-fived EVERYONE IN SIGHT, including staff, security, and the cops XD[/quote]
LOL. Beyond awesome.
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

And if someone didn't high-five, I danced in front of them til they did XD
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

Ahahaha! Way to cool, you got Facebook man?
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

Nope, no facebook, but I DO have a deviantaart.
www.shadowmalerenamon.deviantart.com
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

lol. No Deviantart -.-' It's all cool man. So are you gonna be going next year?
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

probably the same thing. I had 3 costumes planned, but Stitch was so popular, I just stuck with it
Arcanexalchemist

Post by Arcanexalchemist »

Looking for any of the silent hill nurses I took pictures with. Was one of the pyramid heads walking around and I REALLY wanted to hang out with a few of you but alas, to shy to have asked. here is a picture:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3658285
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

I'm also looking for the awesome Kamina I took a pic of (he was with a Yoko) and yelled "I have the sword that will pierce the heavens!!!"

DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

[quote=DarkSonic89]I am looking for the Himeko and Chikane cosplayers I saw on Saturday. I only really spoke with Chikane, but I said "Tell Himeko that ALMOST Soma was here!" Because I was going to be Soma, but couldn't finish it in time.

Also, I was Train Heartnet(In his trenchcoat) and only there Saturday if that helps the search. I was with an employee for 4Kids, and usually saved cosplayers from him with my Nerf Hades. =D[/quote]
x.x My quest is still on for this.
Kaitou Icery

Post by Kaitou Icery »

[color:purple]I'm looking for the Prince from Katamari that I took a few pics with (I was cosplaying as Ichigo) on Sunday in the food court, as I wanted a pic on my camera too, but I accidentally left it in my car at that moment.[/color]
iTerraA
Determined Poster

Post by iTerraA »

I want to find Plushneko Russia! You were EPIC! I also have a picture of you. I would LOVE to be friends with you! And your costume was pretty coold too C:
AB 2012: No Longer Going
Vanta
Experienced Poster

Post by Vanta »

Looking for these guys from the Tales of the Abyss shoot! I found a Nephry and her group, but the Jades are still lost on me D: Same with the Asch, Natalia!

http://tinypic.com/r/2cia3vc/5
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Post by satchansays »

Looking for:

-Anyone and everyone that was a part of the Hetalia photoshoot on Friday afternoon and/or the panel. my friends and I are MADLY IN LOVE WITH ALL OF YOU. :] we had so much fun with you crazy wonderful people and now we remember why the Hetalia fandom is our favorite ever! the panel was by far one of our favorite parts of the con this year and everyone was so friendly and fun to talk with and such. p.s. the girl who was the Revolutionary War America in the panel...we're still giggling at your shenanigans. you were fantastic. <3

-the guy I danced with reeeeally briefly at the dance on Saturday night; I was the short girl with dark hair and the blue tiger-stripe t-shirt. I had a glowstick headband too. my friends made me leave and I tried to get some contact info before I left but you didn't have your phone on you (or something like that, it was loud hahaha); but anyways I felt bad I had to leave and you seemed nice!
Marina5643

Post by Marina5643 »

Hello! n_n

I'm looking for a shikamaru and choji that I met last year, but saw again this year. I forgot to ask for their numbers or etc.
Last year I went as Tamari, this year I saw you guys while I was in my Haruhi suzumiya bunny suit.
:]
Dostovei Illuminas
Experienced Poster

Post by Dostovei Illuminas »

[quote=Dostovei Illuminas]I'm looking for pics of any Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha cosplayers. I almost never see them and would really love to see some good cosplays, especially of Fate.[/quote]

Still looking for any Nanoha cosplayers, haven't had a chance to comb through anyone's pics from the con yet.