The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
musiclvr2673
Getting the hang of this...

Post by musiclvr2673 »

I think they're just people spreading the love of soviet russia :D

they're def not form hetalia
lolitzkin

Post by lolitzkin »

I'm looking for...

Any pictures of any Yuki Nagato cosplayers, but more specifically one who had a sweater and glasses.

Any pictures/vids of myself cosplaying Ippo Makunouchi.

For the awesome duo who cosplayed as Ultimo and Vice.

For anyone hanging out in "Entertainment Hall" on sunday, giving out 'free hugs', dancing, singing, etc.

And for anyone who was in the post-con depression group!
Liberator

Post by Liberator »

Hahaha that was exactly it. It was a spur of the moment thing and we figured why not, lets go Soviets!
Anime Boston Cosplays
'04-'07 (???) Kankuro (for a few years anyways can't remember exactly).
'08 I honestly don't remember.
'09 ^ Same here.
'10 Soviet (Walked around with a big flag).
'11 Beggar (Legend of Zelda).
'12 VIETNAM BABY!
'13 Planning: Last Exile Cosplay
musiclvr2673

Post by musiclvr2673 »

OH THAT MAY HAVE BEEN ME AND MY FRIEND

we were in the sheraton on the 8th floor flashing lights and such
zephyrnix
Experienced Poster

Post by zephyrnix »

[quote=Bwentali][quote=zephyrnix]looking for any and all BioShock pictures, please!

~[<3][/quote]

Project Delta

Bouncer

Little Sister

Spider Splicer

Splicers

there are a few more in there but don't feel like searching no more for that

[/quote]

ah, thank you so much! I totally appreciate it! <3
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Im looking for these guys: http://photos.animejutsu.com/tools/a.php?a=33373

I talked with the lavi the most on friday I believe for a decent amount of time. I was the Kanda that just sat in the hall "people watching" while other came by and we started to count how many people asked to take our picture while not even doing anything.
noriko ng
Expert Poster

Post by noriko ng »

This is gonna be a really weird look for.
I'm looking for the drummer from VGO.
He was AMAZING! wonderful performance by him.
If anyone know him please let me know, really gatta give him lots of kudos!
Gjarble

Post by Gjarble »

Add me to the group looking for the guy with the Pedobear mask. I was a RED Spy (TF2) who was wearing a Moogle mask at the time (I think). I was taking a picture of you with my girlfriend (Lightning from FFXIII) and dropped/broke my camera. I backstabbed you soon after. Any non-blurry pictures from either part of the incident would be much appreciated (I know there was at least one other person who took pics of the latter).

I'm also looking for the guy who was John from Homestuck, and I'm curious: Did anyone else recognize your costume? I was both the guy with the awesome-face mask on Friday who pointed at you and said "YES" and the unmasked guy who took your photo on Saturday. Definitely the most pleasantly surprising costume to see there.
2010: RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
2011: Hella Jeff (Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff)
2012: Davesprite (Homestuck), the Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
2013: Start-of-game red cloak (Journey), male!Feferi Peixes (Homestuck)
atomaru
Expert Poster

Post by atomaru »

Hey, I was hoping to contact the young lady who was cosplay Xigbar at the Ballroom dance lesson. I was the kid in the tan-ish outfit with the orange bandana around my neck and the blonde hair. I just wanted to say thank you for the great time dancing, you were a very skilled and kind partner.
Moose

Post by Moose »

Yeah yeah, i recognized 'John Eggbert', he even had the pogo hammer, Detail with the inventory tree, gotta give him props.
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

[quote=DarkSonic89]I am looking for the Himeko and Chikane cosplayers I saw on Saturday. I only really spoke with Chikane, but I said "Tell Himeko that ALMOST Soma was here!" Because I was going to be Soma, but couldn't finish it in time.

Also, I was Train Heartnet(In his trenchcoat) and only there Saturday if that helps the search. I was with an employee for 4Kids, and usually saved cosplayers from him with my Nerf Hades. =D[/quote]
Any luck with this?
midnight
Experienced Poster

Post by midnight »

Looking for the girl who glomped a Near on the thrid floor on friday who then promtly screamed.The Near not the girl(it was me)
jestysaur
Experienced Poster

Post by jestysaur »

I'm looking for a girl who cosplayed Akaito. She was with a Keiko, and a person who was NOT cosplaying America (but everyone thought she was). The Akaito gave me a piggyback ride, and I found them on Friday. <3
WingedWithFire

Post by WingedWithFire »

I am looking for pictures anyone took of the Female Link in a dress, had a purple sling backpack-sack-thing and was walking around with an Alucard/waiting at the side-hall entrance to dealer's room A(especially those, and the one someone selling in artist's alley took). Had trouble with sword a lot. Looking for Tales of the Abyss cosplayer pictures also: Tear, Natalia, Short-haired Luke, Guy, Asch, Arietta, and Jade and Dist(maybe with Peony). I know some might not be available.
Lyude
I'm new!

Post by Lyude »

Hello, I had commissioned a hat from someone in the artist's alley and I lost their business card, I believe I gave her my email but I want to get her email just to make sure nothing goes wrong. I'm not sure how much useful information I can give. I remember they had bellsprout hats and mudkip hats though.
If anyone knows who it might be I'd really appreciate it, I'm paranoid so I want to make sure we're able to keep in contact.
Sorry btw, I did not mean for this to be a reply to someone else's post. I've just never seen a forum layout like this before Dx.
RyoKazuki

Post by RyoKazuki »

[color:blue]Hey, I'm looking for two people that I played beatmania IIDX and pop'n music with over the weekend. One of them cosplayed as Isaac from Baccano and Zetsubou-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. The other wasn't cosplaying but played a bunch of IIDX with me and had blondish hair. We played a bunch of songs 7-9 and struggled through some other songs like ubertreffen. I was wearing a blue jacket most of the time if that helps to bring back memories.[/color]
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

[quote=Geralt]My friends and I were cosplaying 'Dogs' anime on Saturday ( we were Heine, Naoto and Badou). We found another group, 5-6 people, who were also cosplaying them. We took some pictures together, but there was something wrong with my camera I guess, because I don't have them. I really want to get those pictures! Does anyone have them, or know who were the people cosplaying Dogs?

Thanks! [/quote]
OMG, can't believe I missed see u guys. May be next year I'll get some pics of Dogs cosplayers!!
SpectacleG

Post by SpectacleG »

[quote=ShinkuNoKitsune]Looking for anyone who joined the game of Apples to Apples on Friday night around 9-10pm in the hall leading to the Artists' Alley. P:
Or anyone who I Mystery Gift'd PokeWalkers with. (*points to avatar* Me. .u. )[/quote]

Hey, I was in that group playing Apples to Apples. I was with the asian kid with green hair (I was in full tactical gear with an airsoft gun).

Also, I'm looking for any photos or videos of the Zombie Survival Panel on Saturday night at ("7 PM in Room 202!" if anyone saw or heard me walking through the halls shouting Saturday night) ran by myself and the rest of the Green Light Anti Zombie Squad. It would be much appreciated :)
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

[quote=Suddenleigh]I'm looking for a couple i met on Friday night in line for the 18 plus Hentai panel. We didn't get in but we all hung out and out ran from the really old gaurd who wanted to kick us out.

It was a man wearing glasses and filming with his little camera and a woman in a turqoise shirt with cool dangly earings. I wasn't in cosplay but i was wearing a snoopy shirt.

If you know them or are them contact me--we should be friends. lol [/quote]

Any luck with this one?
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Write knight

Post by Write knight »

Just wanted to say thanks to the guy who had a remote control pokemon battle with me for ten minutes with a tiny bidoof in the corner of a hallway ^_^
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

[quote=PockyPham]The dude who cosplayed as Ruki with the "GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD" shirt. :)[/quote]
That's my friend the profile picture isn't him but here's his facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/Hizaki
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

I'm looking for anyone and everyone who decided to jump rope with me (Kaito) and Len on Saturday. We were outside the food court on the terrace and were using that long chain of soda tabs as a rope. Lots of people stopped by to play with us, so I'd like to get connected!

Also, that one Miku who took a photo of me and Len on Saturday night as we were leaving the ball. I'd love to see that photo. :)
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

I'm looking for anyone who attended the Risembool Ranger panel, the Future of the Fullmetal Fandom panel or any of the FMA photoshoots!! :)

Facebook me! *points to sig*
Bix

Post by Bix »

I'm looking for the Rude from sunday... and whoever else was at the "Being a Member of the Organization 13" panel.

It was AWESOME.
Red_Wolf
Experienced Poster

Post by Red_Wolf »

[quote=Anime Freak 1234]i am looking for who ever the hell had that pedo bear mask on and scared the crap out of me and my freinds when the elevator door opened up.[/quote]

I dunno if there was other people doing this. But friday night My friend took the mask and spent the last 20 minutes scaring people whenever the elevator doors opened.
T3h J0k3r

Post by T3h J0k3r »

I'm looking for Captain Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin. There should only have been one person dressed as him
cosmonaut

Post by cosmonaut »

there was a guy in a combee shirt who said he liked my MC lars shirt. i told him he had nice frames and he said he got them in japan.
i felt sad when he left.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Im actually looking for cool people, whoops...
actually Im looking for the guys swordfightin' in the game room, and the 2 female pheonix wright cosplayers, edgeworth and pheonix... there were some awesome edgeworths this year round' XD
Yamma!
abnormalvb
I'm new!

Post by abnormalvb »

I'm looking for the people who came to the "red lightsaber room" on saturday night during the fun party with the north and south tower of the sheraton.
starwolf8989
Expert Poster

Post by starwolf8989 »

I'm looking for:
A better Midna pic, mines all blurry...

and the guy who cosplayed as Squall in the Starlight Ball, I danced with him toward the end of the ball, and I wanted to talk with him some more.
zephyrnix
Experienced Poster

Post by zephyrnix »

I'm looking for the picture that was taken of me at the Sat night dance, or the person who took it so I can check it out, haha. there was someone going around with a nice-looking camera taking pictures.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one in a Hooters tank-top and blue-plaid shorts, and I had a handful of glow-sticks. thx <3
Dostovei Illuminas
Experienced Poster

Post by Dostovei Illuminas »

I'm looking for pics of any Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha cosplayers. I almost never see them and would really love to see some good cosplays, especially of Fate.
aceface33

Post by aceface33 »

I'm looking for a group of girls that was in front of my wife and I (and our two kids) in the Saturday morning Uematsu autograph line. I was wearing a yellow shirt and glasses with my baby on a carrier on my back most of the time, my wife was wearing a white shirt with cat ears and our three year old daughter in a stroller. My daughter had extremely curly hair and was also very energetic and messy. The person we were talking to the most was wearing yellow and her name was Liliana.

I wanted to say thanks to you guys for entertaining our kids in the line, which allowed us to stick around and finally get in for an autograph! Thanks especially for entertaining my daughter with the bubbles. If you see this let me know, all I know is that one of you was named Liliana...sorry, should have gotten contact info there but we were too excited after meeting Nobuo!
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

[quote=Nurilka]I am looking for the people across the hotel from us. We were on the non-anime block side and were dancing anime dances in the windows when we got bored, and there were a bunch of people dancing back :D

We were the vocaloids (there was the Rin who's bow apparently looked like bunny ears from far away xD )[/quote]

haha i was a Rin dancin in the window sat night XD
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

Endsong

Post by Endsong »

I'm looking for the Steampunk Group photos and Gothic Lolita Group photos shoot pictures. Does anyone have those to share? Thanks!
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=.s.][quote=PockyPham]The dude who cosplayed as Ruki with the "GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD" shirt. :)[/quote]
That's my friend the profile picture isn't him but here's his facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/Hizaki
[/quote]
0:! Really?! Wow, thanks [: Did you attend AB also? (:
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

deleted
Last edited by Nosut on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al_krause

Post by al_krause »

I am looking for a boy who was in a dress. I met with him in the hotel/mall center. He called my Suuichi from my badge and was supposed to meet me at the dance but he never showed up. get back at me please? He had soft brown hair and piercings on his lips.
roshiluvswmn

Post by roshiluvswmn »

Hi. Master Roshi here. Im looking for all the very [color:green]sexy[/color] and [color:green]beautiful[/color] [color:red]women[/color] that hugged me or took a pic with me. ;D eh heh heh heh

Oh and im looking for pictures of myself. My email is dnnypham@yahoo.com
facebook me too. (master roshi only accepts if he recognizes you.. or if you are [color:green]sexy[/color]!)
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

[quote=musiclvr2673]I think they're just people spreading the love of soviet russia :D

they're def not form hetalia[/quote]

Yep. That's exactly right.
One of them posted on another thread (I think it's the sister thread of this, the "Anyone See Me?" thread) saying that they were looking for pictures of themself as a "Soviet soldier."
Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure there were only a few Soviet soldiers walking/saluting around...
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
riolulu

Post by riolulu »

I pokewalked with you! Either that, or I ran up to you. My friend took a picture of us, I believe. Here it is:

Piccie!
zephyrnix
Experienced Poster

Post by zephyrnix »

[quote=Endsong]I'm looking for the Steampunk Group photos and Gothic Lolita Group photos shoot pictures. Does anyone have those to share? Thanks![/quote]

hey, I've got a handful of pictures in my facebook album from the Steampunk photoshoot outside of Dunkin's.

Some of them are a little blurry because I was handling three cameras, but I hope these are what you're looking for. The photos start at the bottom of page 2 and end on page 3.

ALSO:
Looking for the gentlemen my group and I (Jack, Little Sister, female Splicer) kept running into (we met on the Green Line, sat down in the hallway and chilled later that day, kept shouting "Rawh!" every time we passed in the halls).
I would love to be buddies :D
Korinka

Post by Korinka »

Hi. I'm looking for the nice guy who rode back to the Round House Suites in the shuttle with my friend and I on Friday night. He was very friendly and had a fab accent. I wanted to bring him food on Saturday (since the subway took his) but couldn't find him. Hope you got to eat! Anyway, thanks for the conversation and if you wnat you can contact me.
Heather Cross
Masquerade Coordinator 2024
riolulu

Post by riolulu »

Oops, I didn't add who I was looking for!

I am looking for someone who was in a white cat suit who said he was an original character caled Neko. He chased after me on friday, so we took a picture:

piccie!
woooot

Post by woooot »

I'm looking for someone I danced at the dances with both nights. Well sort of danced with lol. You came up to me and I didn't want to dance cause I suck haha. You kept coming back to me though lol. And said I would be in trouble if I didn't dance next time. Then I saw you again Saturday night about 3 times. She was wearing a full costume black and white stripes with a tail. I have a video on my phone maybe I'll upload it. Did anyone see this girl at the dances? Because she danced with everyone lol. Or if you know her that would be cool. I would like to talk to her cause she was wicked fun. I was hoping I would see you outside the dances, it was too loud to talk in that place.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Apologies if someone already asked this (I'm tired and have no time to read all the posts so far):

Anyone get pictures of the NO MORE HEROES / TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN staged fight that happened on friday 12pm in front of Au Bon Pain ?
kalevinrajo

Post by kalevinrajo »

[quote=Larajolyn]I'm looking for:
A better Midna pic, mines all blurry...
[/quote]

Mine were a bit blurry too...does this help? http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/ ... nn/084.jpg
Kakuno Ai

Post by Kakuno Ai »

[color:red]Ello again its the girl you were dancing with lol

~Jin[/color]
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

Looking for a girl that was BloodRayne Friday, Paine Saturday, and has a different outfit on Sunday.

She was seen with someone nametagged Damoose (if memory serves me correctly).

Friday
Saturday

Also looking for Queen Samira from Starlight Ball. (Yes, the one that was breaking her own record of dance partners.) Reference: this.

And this lady at the dance: The girl on the right
Last edited by penwhale on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Add more req
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
Knave
Expert Poster

Post by Knave »

I'm looking for pictures of the Lenalee Lee with the big-a** gun (forgive my meager D-Gray Man knowledge, if it has a name please tell me). She pulled off the twintails beautifully and she (and the rest of her team, including armored guy and scarf man) was robbed of the Hyakunin Kyuzu win by the "thought they were so damn funny" and "didn't even know what the most popular Final Fantasy game was" South Park team.

I got one picture of her, but it's not great and at the moment I'm unable to upload it.

Also, any pics of the "Hetalia Injured Revolutionary War England" would be sweet. A creative and well-executed variation on a common costume, which is my favorite kind of costume.