The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Kyuubic
I'm new!

Post by Kyuubic »

I was the chibified kyuubi/ninetails (aka the super happy bright orange thing) running around the con--anyone here glomp, take a picture with me, etc? ^.^
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Post by abandapart13 »

[quote=FanboyTous]
I would also like to get in touch with the Harley Quinn cosplayer I ran into on Saturday and took a photo with. She was with a Joker cosplayer as well.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... 1419265243

They seemed like really cool people and they really appreciated my Walter Kovacs cosplay from the previous day as well. Also they were asked to be interviewed for the same Radio Show that I was interviewed for, but I can't remember the name of it or what station it was. I thought maybe they would know.

Also if anyone else knows what that radio show was please let me know. All I can remember is that it airs on Friday. I would like to check it out if I could.

Also if anyone wants to get in touch with me there is a link to my facebook page on my profile here. Thanks.[/quote]

Rorschach! I'm assuming we're the Joker and Harley you're talking about. http://www.flickr.com/photos/indienate/4494083071/

Also the radio station was WBIM 91.5 and the interviews from what the guy told me would be up tonight from 6pm-8pm.
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=abandapart13]
Also the radio station was WBIM 91.5 and the interviews from what the guy told me would be up tonight from 6pm-8pm.
[/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.... that's my college radio station. 0_o I had no idea they were at the 'con...
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Post by abandapart13 »

[quote=Bri Chan][quote=abandapart13]
[/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.... that's my college radio station. 0_o I had no idea they were at the 'con...[/quote]
lol me and Harley were just standing around for a second on the second floor talking to a couple of people and one of the guys at your station just asked for an interview. Stayed in character a tiny bit for the interview. Now that was fun.
DarianFlynn
Getting the hang of this...

Post by DarianFlynn »

[quote=Kyuubic]I was the chibified kyuubi/ninetails (aka the super happy bright orange thing) running around the con--anyone here glomp, take a picture with me, etc? ^.^[/quote]

Are you this on?
Kyuubic
I'm new!

Post by Kyuubic »

Yup-yup! That's me xD
BBoyDragon13
Expert Poster

Post by BBoyDragon13 »

i was in the circle on friday because I couldnt find the b-boy sectrion I had a dance battle I believe killed like every beat also then I went to the small room to break I did like one or two real flips like front gainer front flip,
B-Boy Dragon from Anime Breakers

Contacts
www.facebook.com/BBoyDragon13
www.facebook.com/animebreakers
BBoyDragon13
Expert Poster

Post by BBoyDragon13 »

IM looking for the guy who had the salior Captain hat I had a up rock battle with in the smaller room my aim is BBoy13Dragon13 my facebook email is xuxstreets@yahoo.com and if any one else was looking to chat with the guy break dancing in the smaller who was wearing all green talk to me also if you want im a friendly person
B-Boy Dragon from Anime Breakers

Contacts
www.facebook.com/BBoyDragon13
www.facebook.com/animebreakers
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

I am still lookg for someone who has the 18+ dating game on video and would be kind enough to share it with me.
I am also looking for the Bakura from the 18+ dating game (the one I gave my heart too)

Please if you can help me with either of my quest get back to me.
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
Red_Wolf
Experienced Poster

Post by Red_Wolf »

[quote=DarianFlynn][quote=Darth Leeshy][color:blue]This is a bit of a long shot but i'm gonna try anyway....

I'm looking for a guy that was dressed as a jedi at least he looked like it. He had a yoda backpack with him. I met him on friday night, we were heading towards the elevators. He was going back up because he couldn't have his lightsabers with him in the dance. He then said he knew me and I told him he look familar too. I think I might have met at AAC. But either way I didn't get a chance to continue the conversation because he went on the elevators. I didn't see him again until saturday but I was in a rush and I just sorta smiled and waved. I wanted to chat with him but didn't have tme to. He seemed pretty cool and if anyone knows him i'd like to stay in contact with him. Though i'm not really sure if he remembers this.[/color] [/quote]

i have no idea who he is but i can give you this
jedi with yoda backpack [/quote]

[color:blue]I found him but thank you anyway c:[/color]
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

[quote=woooot]lol oh and at the friday night dance these 2 chicks stood in one spot making out and dancing all night. They seriously never moved. They were on the carpet near the water coolers. Anyone see them? [/quote]

I know them, they're actually good friends of mine. And no, I'm not providing you, or anyone else with their contact information.
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

Post by LedouxSakura »

The one with the tattoos is not of age, she's only 16, she's my friend. The other was of age, 21 I believe.
Animelover4life
Determined Poster

Post by Animelover4life »

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 07817279_7...

does any one know this korea? please contact me on my aim cutelittleuke69 or yim fireandwaterprincess20000@yaho o.com
ab2023
al_krause

Post by al_krause »

I'm looking for the shirtless Orochimaru I had hugged in the dealer's room, if anyone has a pic it would probably help as well in my search. He had Sharingan eyes, fangs and a fishnet shirt on.
if you are reading this just IM me on zombieofthreed, or email me at okamilover@gmail.com if you have info or if your him I would really care to get in touch with you.
mysteria
Experienced Poster

Post by mysteria »

[color:purple]Okay I'm not sure if this is the entirely right forum for this but it's going here anyway. Well while I was at the masquerade my dad was wandering aroung the hotel and he said while he was in the elevator he saw a girl in the elevator wearing what he describes as a futuristic looking white space suit(possibly a Heroic Age costume). He said this girl said to him "hey I remeber you, you're "Anime Dad." I'm dying to know who this is. He loves this nickname and I just was wondering who said this. If it was you or you know who it was please post back. I know the chance of finding this person on here is slim but hey you never know thanks. [/color]
AB 2009: Tenten
AB 2010: Momo Hinamori ( I won't lie, I do regret this one)
AB 2011: Sebastian Michaelis
AB 2012: N. Italy
AB 2013: Korra
AB 2014: Edward Elric
AB 2015: Ashitaka
AB 2016: Raven
Animelover4life
Determined Poster

ab2023
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Post by VanillaBunny »

[quote=AltheanFlame]I'm looking for anyone who dressed as Death the Kid or Luffy all weekend. YOU ARE AWESOME! I was the Maka from Soul Eater with the enormous scythe.xD[/quote]

I have a few pics of the Death the kids that were there. If you want, I can send you them.. ^^
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Post by VanillaBunny »

I'm looking for an Itachi and Kakashi I hung out with at lunch. You guys took a few pics of me and Itachi together, and then a few pics of me and Kakashi together... I'd really love to see how those pics came out. :)
I was the little Sasuke with the red glasses.(I kept forgetting to take them off before the pics where taken.. XD)
This is me:

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae12 ... ton095.jpg

Oh, and if anyone else took any pics of me or reconizes me,I like to see those too, and feel free to PM me and chat with me! :3
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=FarFromRedemption]I am still lookg for someone who has the 18+ dating game on video and would be kind enough to share it with me.
I am also looking for the Bakura from the 18+ dating game (the one I gave my heart too)

Please if you can help me with either of my quest get back to me.[/quote]

Was it a female playing Bakura? Because I might know them....
woooot

Post by woooot »

[quote=LedouxSakura]I know them, they're actually good friends of mine. And no, I'm not providing you, or anyone else with their contact information. [/quote]
Oh ok. No thats alright I didn't ask who they were. Just wondering if people saw them. If I wanted to know their names I would of talked to them.

Thought it would be the other way around age wise.
smallbutmighty

Post by smallbutmighty »

I'm looking for this Bleach cosplayer!
You gave an Allen Walker (me) a bag of jellybeans while my friends and I sat in the main hall :3
AB'in since 08

2012: Little-kid Yin from Darker Than Black
pandaxchan
I'm new!

Post by pandaxchan »

I'm looking for this one boy who I randomly approached on Friday night in the food court and I went up to him and told him he beautiful... He was really cute and he had longish hair :P lol i know i sound like a stalker but I'd really like to get to know you!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... ef=profile this is my profile if you need to reassure anything!
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

[quote=Bri Chan][quote=FarFromRedemption]I am still lookg for someone who has the 18+ dating game on video and would be kind enough to share it with me.

Please if you can help me with either of my quest get back to me.[/quote]

Was it a female playing Bakura? Because I might know them....[/quote]

If she was the Bakura from the 18+ dating game then yes.
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=AltheanFlame]I'm looking for anyone who dressed as Death the Kid or Luffy all weekend. YOU ARE AWESOME! I was the Maka from Soul Eater with the enormous scythe.xD[/quote]

I was the Dr. Stein wandering around with a Death the Kid and a Maka all three days. Kid doesn't have an account here, but would yeh like me to pass a message on for you?
AB08: Kisuke Urahara
AB09: L
AB10: Dr. Stein
AB11: Hikaru Hitachiin
AB12: Twilight Sparkle (Friday, Saturday) / Hikaru Hitachiin (Sunday)

AB13: ???
Americanzombie26
Veteran Poster

Post by Americanzombie26 »

*shifty eyes* That totally wasn't me.... *hides heart behind back*

Hey any luck finding a video of the dating game. I hate seeing myself in videos, but at the same time I want to see it really badly.

Also, anyone know of the yugi who was at the dating game. They were a cool bunch to hang with after the dating game.
AB'16 Cosplays:
Lambo - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Attending AB since '09
katieClare
Experienced Poster

Post by katieClare »

[quote=Animelover4life]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 07817279_7...

does any one know this korea? please contact me on my aim cutelittleuke69 or yim fireandwaterprincess20000@yaho o.com [/quote]

link doesnt work o.o but my friend went as korea i just dont kno if thats who uur lookin for XD
Animelover4life
Determined Poster

ab2023
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

First off, I'm looking for anyone and everyone that was at the Soul Eater photoshoots! :3 I like being able to reconnect with people.

Secondly, I'm looking for a super awesome Medusa who I met on Day 1.
Here's a picture of us. (click) (I'm Stein)
Anyone know her? :3

Lastly, I'm looking for pictures of me and my friends. Collectively, we were Death the Kid, Maka Albarn, and Dr. Stein, all from Soul Eater.
Did you see us? (click)

nobinoodle

Post by nobinoodle »

Hey Guys, I Met A very Cute Mikuru Asahina On Sunday Morning In the Dealer's Room. I was Kyon and Have Been Browsing the Internet For Not Only This MIkuru But Other Mikirus and Yukis. and Even Haruhis! I'm Looking for all The Melocoly Cosplayers!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1284282840

Help me find the Sos Brigade!
Yvonnetia

Post by Yvonnetia »

I'm looking for a few people.

First off, the guys that were at the Feedback Panel on Sunday that didn't manage to get into the artists alley who I ran into on the T on the way home. We were on the Riverside train, I was the one with the blue bunny. ^.^

Secondly, the guy that I walked with to the T on Sunday afternoon that was also at the Feedback Panel. I think we talked about the 18+ identification thingy on the badges for next year. I said that I was probably going to either volunteer or staff next year. (Again, I had a big blue bunny ^.^)

Thirdly, (I think you were cloud) the guy that I danced with at the Starlight Ball on Saturday. We had danced last year too. I still can't remember your name >.< but I was in the yellow dress and had the little black top hat on.

Fourthly, the guy and girl in front of me in the line for the Ball Lessons. I randomly laid down facing you two and we ended up deciding that me and the guy were going to be dance partners for the lessons (even though you totally ditched me before I could ditch you ^.^). The girl had kitty ears ^.^

Fifthly, the guy in the crown thingy at the dance lessons for the Ball. We partnered up once and it was fun dancing with you. ^.^ (I had a little black top hat, a pink and black corsett top, turquoise tights and short gray and black shorts).

If you are or know any of these people, you should let me know so we can exchange info and/or at least chat a little bit.
You can send me a message on here, PM me on here, catch me on AIM @ SammiDearest, or e-mail me @ yvonne.burden@gmail.com
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

lol we were going to call that number lol
Einnar

Post by Einnar »

I'm looking for the Christmas Sora....Has anyone seen the Christmas Sora?...I just realized that sounds like the lead in to a childrens book....Anyways, I was one of many Roxas' wandering the con, but I believe I was the only one with the two across keyblade also I answered to "Jen" , "Einnar", and "that kid with the weird hair"...We hung out quite a bit at the con, but I never got any contact info...I think your name was "Rabi"
If you are the Christmas Sora or if you have information concerning the whereabouts of said Sora, please email einnar@ymail.com. Thank you citizens. This lone cosplayer commends you.
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

Definitely saw you guys. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! I think I took some pictures of you guys. Here are my albums from anime boston on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... 1212173879

AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

Do you have a facebook? I could steal the pictures from your page. xD
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=AltheanFlame]Definitely saw you guys. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! I think I took some pictures of you guys. Here are my albums from anime boston on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... 1212173879[/quote]
You did? Awesome!!
Thanks so much! >o<

I'd love to see the pictures, but the links aren't working for some reason...

lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=影様]lol we were going to call that number lol [/quote]

Why didnt you? lol
ThatGuyOverThere

Post by ThatGuyOverThere »

I am looking for the Team Rocket grunt with the Magikarp toy that moves around
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

This might seem random, but do you have any pics of you as Kanon? I saw you once but I didn't have my camera with me and didn't see you again on Saturday. Thank you!
~Did you have a Bou with you? If so, do you have any of you two together, or even an AnCafe group pic? Sorry XD

If anyone else has these pictures then I would be grateful for a link to them. ^^
Ficus
AB Staff

Post by Ficus »

[quote=lolitzkin]I'm looking for... Any pictures of any Yuki Nagato cosplayers, but more specifically one who had a sweater and glasses.
[/quote]I was Yuki Nagato from the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya on Thursday, I had glasses, white sweater, and a red skirt (sometimes a giant winter coat too). If that's the Nagato you're looking for then there arent any pictures, no one ever asked for any and I forgot to take one for myself. Sorry, hope I'm not what you were looking for.

[quote=UraharaShoten]
Secondly, I'm looking for a super awesome Medusa who I met on Day 1. Here's a picture of us. (click) (I'm Stein)
Anyone know her? :3 [/quote] Aww, miss me Stein? I have another picture of us if you click my signature.

For my own "I'm looking for"... Anyone have pictures of the Soul Eater Photoshoot? I want to see pictures from the MedusaXJustin pairings.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
Einnar

Post by Einnar »

My friend was cosplaying No-Face from Spirited Away(the 7foot tall one), apparently there was a No-Face face off and someone got strangled...neither of which I got to see...Basically I'm looking for pictures of No-Face doing anything silly ^_^
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

I'm looking for a [color:red]Hunter[/color] from [color:blue]Left 4 Dead[/color] by the name of Jonathan Sanchez. I got his name in hopes of adding him on facebook, but there are so many people who share his name, it became a hopeless search.
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

[color:orange]-_- We still might :P[/color]
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

Looking for two more people...

We met you guys down by the pool Saturday before the Ball, I believe my brother said your names were Christine and the other was nicknamed barbie.. We met you again at the dance and I was trying to get you guys to dance with him since he was nervous about it.

Eventually you guys did, he didn't get any info and thought you guys were really cool and wanted to keep in touch. Hopefully you guys are on here. =)
and just in case your not sure if it's you, he's the one with the REALLY blond hair ;)
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=影様][color:orange]-_- We still might :P[/color][/quote]

hmm wonder if it was mine... :p
Yvonnetia

Post by Yvonnetia »

I'm also looking the guy that I met in the pool on, either Friday or Saturday. I don't remember which day it was, but you were in the Artists Alley and we talked about racing (auto-x, ice racing, rallying, etc) and you told me you were near one of the doors, but when I went to try to find you on Sunday, we couldn't find you. I don't remember your name (because I have no memory) but mine is Yvonne.

My dad also has pictures and videos of ice racing with his limo that he wanted to show you, but we never found you :(

If you read this, send me a message! ^.^
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Lathrine]I am looking for an Envy who was at the Fullmetal Alchemist photoshoot that I got a yaoi shot with at the very end. c: You were absolutely awesome to hang out with, and I wanna swap emails and/or chat here or something. I'm the Ed in this pic. [/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1402292050

that's her facebook~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm still looking for anyone from the FMA photoshoots, Ranger panel, FMA dinner or the Future of the Fullmetal Fandom panel! :)

And in particular, this this Kimblee cosplayer.

You were awesome and we're looking for you =D
Rayla
I'm new!

Post by Rayla »

[quote=Ayaka]I'm looking for a [color:red]Hunter[/color] from [color:blue]Left 4 Dead[/color] by the name of Jonathan Sanchez. I got his name in hopes of adding him on facebook, but there are so many people who share his name, it became a hopeless search.[/quote]

the one who was busting out freerunning moves outside at night??
that would be my lil bro :D
i was his panda hat wearing bodyguard haha
here's his facebook: Link
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

LOOKING FOR ALL LUFFY COSPLAYERS. They were great this year! =D There was one very tall luffy in perticular that I wanted to say hi to again. =]
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

[quote=Bri Chan][quote=abandapart13]
[/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.... that's my college radio station. 0_o I had no idea they were at the 'con...[/quote]

Yeah. That's actually my friend Mike. You can get in touch with him here:

Code: Select all

http://www.facebook.com/#!/m7curran?ref=ts
Thats his fb. He did random interviews around the con all day and i was the Videl following him around...or leading him...depends on how you look at it. lol
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

Yep, that was him!
How did he find my facebook though?