The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

a little bit. I had other friends that showed up in the window too. I dunno. there were a LOT of people dancing in windows. xD
Haru-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Haru-chan »

i was that kurogane cosplayer you pulled to the floor. my syaoran says he got a picture with you. bad mage! just kidding. it was awesome meeting you. my AIM is kaoru747 and my msn is sonamy4eva. my syaoran's AIM is Hikaru7488. hope to get in contact with you soon. i also would like to hear from the tomoyo as well.
AB2013 cosplays:
Liechtenstein (Hetalia)
Austria (Hetalia)
Mako (Nerima Daikon Brothers)... possibly
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

I'm looking for anyone who dressed as Death the Kid or Luffy all weekend. YOU ARE AWESOME! I was the Maka from Soul Eater with the enormous scythe.xD
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=AltheanFlame]a little bit. I had other friends that showed up in the window too. I dunno. there were a LOT of people dancing in windows. xD[/quote]

true....these girls put there bra's up in the window....was that you?
Haru-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Haru-chan »

[quote=Almond]Looking for a few people. ^-^

That Kurogane cosplayer I pulled to the floor on saturday. I was Fai, obviously. I'd like to be friends. xD
Same with the Syaoran cosplayer that was there, and the Tomoyo that saved me from Kuro-puu's wrath a few times.

And that one girl that kept finding me throughout Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure who you were cosplaying (if you were at all), but I remember you showed me your Kurogane and Fai keychains and that you caught me when I was leaving saturday and I gave you a good-bye hug. =3

Then there was that girl that glomped me and squeezed my guts out in the dealer's room on Friday.

And lastly the girl who had their friend give the phone to me and asked where I would be most of the day. I said the dealer's room, but I don't think you ever found me. D:

If it helps, I was walking around with an asian Ness, as well as some other friends, a Train cosplayer on Friday, and a guy in a dragon robe in the afternoons as well. I was carrying around a Mokona plush and had a Kurogane pin on my costume collar. |D[/quote]

(sorry technology hates me, now you know who i am quoting!)
AB2013 cosplays:
Liechtenstein (Hetalia)
Austria (Hetalia)
Mako (Nerima Daikon Brothers)... possibly
woooot
Getting the hang of this...

Post by woooot »

[quote=Mok][quote=woooot][quote=Mok]Also, who else danced with the "dance leopard" on both Friday and Saturday night? She was the one who just came up to people and danced or made people dance. xD[/quote]
haha this girl right? She was too funny. http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5238/raverd.jpg I danced with her about 10 times friday and saturday night. I wanna find her on facebook lol. [/quote]
Haha, yeah! Her! I was dressed up as a tiger on Friday, looking for my friends and she just comes up to me and tries to get me to dance too. I regret not dancing with her then. D: But yeah, I do wonder if she's on here or has a facebook lol.[/quote]
lmao she did the same to me. I even saw her dancing with the people working, and they just stood there haha. I didn't dance with her at first but she kept coming back so I did lol. I been asking all thread about her, you were the first to say something else. Hopefully she comes on here! She has a fan club lol.
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

HAHA. Nope. I'm a little happy to admit this.xD Oh well. Good luck finding them!
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

lol thanks....owell
al_krause

Post by al_krause »

[quote=al_krause]I'm looking for the shirtless Orochimaru I had hugged in the dealer's room, if anyone has a pic it would probably help as well in my search. He had Sharingan eyes, fangs and a fishnet shirt on. [/quote]
Freyawazhere
Determined Poster

Post by Freyawazhere »

[quote=Lathrine]I am looking for an Envy who was at the Fullmetal Alchemist photoshoot that I got a yaoi shot with at the very end. c: You were absolutely awesome to hang out with, and I wanna swap emails and/or chat here or something. I'm the Ed in this pic. [/quote]
Thats my friend!

Im looking for the Kefka and Ultimecia who I took pictures of on Saturday because honestly those cosplays were amazing.

Also Vanille, Terra, and the Sephiroth who hugged me like 3 times while I was Roy in the skirt.
maggiemouse6464

Post by maggiemouse6464 »

I'm looking for a guy who was wearing a cactuar hat on Saturday who was in line for the VGO. We only got to talk for like 10 seconds but the picture we took together made my day. I wish we could have hung out more (I was dressed like Black Rock Shooter)
pettruchio
Determined Poster

Post by pettruchio »

I am still looking for the Maka who video taped the Soul Eater panel? Anyone know how I can find her?

Edit: I am also looking for the Black Waltz that I squared off with on Saturday as Eiko for a picture. I was with the moogle. I would love to contact you again.
DarkOmega87
Experienced Poster

Post by DarkOmega87 »

Probably a long shot but whatever Might as well try

Looking for anyone who took pictures of Richter Abend from Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New world ( that was me) , I know people was taking pictures of me I was curious how they came out and all

also looking for that girl I talked to at the karaoke room on Sunday when she performed a vocoloid song that was like 10 minutes long and then she showed me the chaos mix which was like 13 min long I believe her badge said Ookami and she was cosplaying as the little green fairy/ helper that is always with ookami in the video game
Anime Boston 2017
Gaius from tales of xilia 2
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

[quote=LigerZero]I am looking for any and all Pictures Of the Liger Zero/Zoid costume, I was the Liger Zero at AB and I would LOVE to have copies of pictures of me so I can post them on my Deviant Art. I am Mostly Looking for the pictures of me with Any Halo cosplayers and pictures of me when I held that giant long bazooka gun from hellsing, Police Girl...You have my up most respect for carrying that thing around. And I am looking for that picture of me and I think it was a vocaloid group that stood behind me as I posed on all fours from saturday night.[/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 025&page=5

If you have a facebook there are a couple in here my friend took of you and I as Master Chief and Snake inside and outside the dealers room.
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

[quote=SavannahBanana13]

- The girl I met in the artists alley who was wearing a yellow dress and orange point shoes.[/quote]

girl with orange pointe shoes here!
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
ItalianPeach

Post by ItalianPeach »

I am looking for the Faye Valentine with the yellow pleathery fabric. My friends and I stopped to ask you where you found your fabric and you told us you found it at some website. I cannot remember the name, and was hoping you could tell me again.

My friends and I were dressed as the X-Men, and my friend in red was wearing the same kind of Fabric. Thanks.
Zendal

Post by Zendal »

Found out who the girl im looking for was cosplaying as. Looking for the girl who was at the dance Saturday cosplaying as George de Sand, this guy http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/55 ... _large.gif

if anyone knows her i'd like to have some sort of contact info.
genibane
Expert Poster

Post by genibane »

Ok, did anyone see the anime family this year? I'm thinking they didn't come. Last year they did Bleach, the year before Inuyasha and the year before that Naruto. It's a Mom, Dad, and three boys.
woooot

Post by woooot »

lol oh and at the friday night dance these 2 chicks stood in one spot making out and dancing all night. They seriously never moved. They were on the carpet near the water coolers. Anyone see them?
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=woooot]lol oh and at the friday night dance these 2 chicks stood in one spot making out and dancing all night. They seriously never moved. They were on the carpet near the water coolers. Anyone see them? [/quote]

yea i was standing right next to them....its was crazy...i was there for like and hour and they never moved...
woooot

Post by woooot »

[quote=lb8943]yea i was standing right next to them....its was crazy...i was there for like and hour and they never moved...[/quote]
haha I did the same. Me and my brother watched them almost the whole time. Friday night wasn't as good as saturday. Way more people saturday night. So I would walk around come back and they were still standing there lol.
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Post by Kurai Ryu »

[quote=HugMeSora][color:brown]I know those two Bayonettas that you're talking about I believe. I could give you their facebooks if you like. They are such cool girls~![/color][/quote]
That would be most appreciated! I wanted to approach them and tell them how awesome their costumes were, but I was in a tournament match in the gaming room, and when I looked back, they were gone in the blink of an eye. Thank you!
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=woooot][quote=lb8943]yea i was standing right next to them....its was crazy...i was there for like and hour and they never moved...[/quote]
haha I did the same. Me and my brother watched them almost the whole time. Friday night wasn't as good as saturday. Way more people saturday night. So I would walk around come back and they were still standing there lol. [/quote]

yea i didnt go sat...i was a little drunk on sat i prob would have got hurt...but yea...i was watching them...it was so funny...i kinda wanted to go get a crowbar and pry them apart...lmao
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

Looking for the girl who costumed Tai on Saturday. She ended up having to leave the Digimon photoshoot early, but she was my costume twin! :(!! Also, the young Tai and Matt from the photoshoot as well, you two were just adorable! :D

Also looking for the kakashi who my girlfriend and I talked to on saturday night (the one with two masks on and it was his first con) we were dressed as digimon characters and helped you escape from some drunk kid. XD

Also looking for the girl who said she goes by... something geese here on the forums? She cosplayed Yamato from digimon season one and she was kinda epic. Made her own tsunomon and everything :)
woooot

Post by woooot »

[quote=lb8943]yea i didnt go sat...i was a little drunk on sat i prob would have got hurt...but yea...i was watching them...it was so funny...i kinda wanted to go get a crowbar and pry them apart...lmao[/quote]
haha yeah I was a little drunk too I guess it was more fun drunk. But I tripped over a few people on the dance floor lol. I'm surprised they let all those people in. hahaha I thought security would say something to them, cause I saw one of them staring at them when they wear making out. They seemed young too but idk. I was thinking its a trap. :laugh:
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=woooot][quote=lb8943]yea i didnt go sat...i was a little drunk on sat i prob would have got hurt...but yea...i was watching them...it was so funny...i kinda wanted to go get a crowbar and pry them apart...lmao[/quote]
haha yeah I was a little drunk too I guess it was more fun drunk. But I tripped over a few people on the dance floor lol. I'm surprised they let all those people in. hahaha I thought security would say something to them, cause I saw one of them staring at them when they wear making out. They seemed young too but idk. I was thinking its a trap. :laugh: [/quote]

yea they did seem a little young...but it def was funny...that would have been hillarious if it was a trap
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

This is a 7 page thread and it's barely wednesday would it be inappropriate if 2 new threads were created to look for persons of one gender rather than the free for all going on in this thread?

In the mean time I'm looking for a woman named Jen. I'm the brotha who wore the leather jacket, grey polo, black jeans & sneaks; we met at one of the vendor spots and spoke briefly about how you injured your right knee. You gave me your full name to add you on facebook but I must have put it in my phone wrong because I can't find your profile on FB; if your still interested my facebook username is "JustAManWithAPlan" no quotation marks.
woooot

Post by woooot »

[quote=lb8943]yea they did seem a little young...but it def was funny...that would have been hillarious if it was a trap[/quote]
haha actually did one of them have tattoos? Maybe they were older tough to tell. I saw a few people talk to them, no idea what they said.

This guy might of been waiting.
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/petro1/Seat.png
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7351 ... ar2jl1.jpg
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=woooot][quote=lb8943]yea they did seem a little young...but it def was funny...that would have been hillarious if it was a trap[/quote]
haha actually did one of them have tattoos? Maybe they were older tough to tell. I saw a few people talk to them, no idea what they said.

This guy might of been waiting.
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/petro1/Seat.png
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7351 ... ar2jl1.jpg [/quote]

yea one did have a tattoo....i remember now...hmm maybe they were of age...
YGBerserker

Post by YGBerserker »

I am looking for the younger guy in the dance who had the cloth collar around his neck, and snakebites. We danced for a while and met up later throughout the con. He had brown hair too, if that helps. :]
YGBerserker

Post by YGBerserker »

By the way... this was my friend. xD The Kairi one i mean.
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=Penwhale]wish I can help you :(

still looking for a girl that was BloodRayne Friday, Paine Saturday, and has a different outfit on Sunday. She was seen with someone nametagged Damoose (if memory serves me correctly).

Also looking for Queen Samira and the girl on the right in this picture at the starlight ball.: [/quote]I have the bloodrayne/paine girl on my FB if you want I can ask her if it would be ok to give you her FB
deannamanns
I'm new!

Post by deannamanns »

Im looking for a guy who was at AB saturday and sunday but his badge said saturday.
His badge name was KINGDOM HUGS.
He had long dark hair and glasses.
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

[quote=deannamanns]Im looking for a guy who was at AB saturday and sunday but his badge said saturday.
His badge name was KINGDOM HUGS.
He had long dark hair and glasses.
[/quote]

And his costume was red and black. Don't forget that part.
Toph88
Expert Poster

Post by Toph88 »

Looking for anyone I might have taken a picture with or who took a picture of me. I was one of the Sailor Mars (without tiara) & I had my picture taken a ton of times. I was with my bf who was cosplaying Chouji & our friend who had an akatsuki cloak on..lol.

This is my facebook -^^-
Cons been to: Anime Boston '09, '11, '12, '13, '14
oj_drinker

Post by oj_drinker »

On Sunday I met this amazing DDR player. He was dressed like L from Death Note (don't know if that was deliberate or not, but he sure looked like L, with disheveled black hair and everything). He spoke English with a non-native accent and I think I heard him tell someone that he came to the US from Colombia.

This guy was looking for a way back to Stamford, CT. I asked him how he got to the con in the first place. He said his ride to AB had to leave early, so now he had no ride and was asking people how he could return to Stamford. I told him that he could take Amtrak or buses to Stamford, but he didn't seem to have too much money on him. Afterwards it occurred to me that I could have called Amtrak or Peter Pan/Greyhound right then and there and gotten exact prices and schedule times instead of making guesses about the ticket prices, but oh well.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'd like to know if he got home okay and which method he used to get home.
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=lb8943]im looking for the girl that cosplayed Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blooded....[/quote]I spoke to her briefly on the last day she told me she came down to boston from new york for the con surprised by that info I forgot to get her FB
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=FromZeroToHero][quote=lb8943]im looking for the girl that cosplayed Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blooded....[/quote]I spoke to her briefly on the last day she told me she came down to boston from new york for the con surprised by that info I forgot to get her FB
[/quote]

oh wow long drive...i liked her costume and she was very pretty..
Crystizzle

Post by Crystizzle »

I'm looking for the guy who dressed up as Zabuza on Saturday so I can thank him for making m day =]

Also the guy who hugged me in the main hall. He made took a picture of me too, well after he took his classes off. I'm not sure what he was dressed up as but he had the Akatsuki robe on and blood on his face. I think maybe you were Kakuzu..?

http://sadpanda.us/images/116856-ZBQO17G.jpg
maikyaera
Experienced Poster

Post by maikyaera »

I'm looking for a girl who was cosplaying Italy, we only made brief contact at the Friday Hetalia photoshoot (she looked at my wok and said 'don't hit me' or something) and I saw her several times after that but never said anything, so if she reads this I would like to be friends ^^

She's at 1:16 in this videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCrL5VOlbzU if it helps.
YGBerserker

Post by YGBerserker »

[quote=YGBerserker]I am looking for the younger guy in the dance who had the cloth collar around his neck, and snakebites. We danced for a while and met up later throughout the con. He had brown hair too, if that helps. :][/quote]

I am also looking for the girl who cosplayed Dragonite. Her badge also said Dragonite, and she wore thick rimmed glasses, i have a ton of pics with her...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... 3222555886
(Yes, i was not paying attention @ this point. xD)
vitamint
Experienced Poster

Post by vitamint »

Looking for a shy, cute woman with long dark hair and sweet smile from Friday's dance. We exchanged smiles again on Saturday (on the Sheraton elevator) when you were wearing a long, purple wig.
I have glasses and was wearing a NERV shirt on Friday and a red Wolf's Rain shirt Saturday.
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

Roshi--i played Videl there! <3 :)
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]It was more like a spiral I believe XD; Sorry for the vagueness but I believe it was from Final Fantsy since the person was with a Zidane and Garnet...[/color]
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]That was most likely us, but just to make sure did you see these people dancing:
http://img697.imageshack.us/my.php?image=groupl.png [/color]
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]That may have been us that gave you the ticket. I think we gave away 3 tickets. This is a picture of us:
http://img697.imageshack.us/my.php?image=groupl.png [/color]
maikyaera
Experienced Poster

Post by maikyaera »

Also I'm looking for the China at 2:53 in this videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESkz496P2GI
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

In that case I have no idea. XD I remember someone taking off a top hat to jump, but I don't remember a spiral thing.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

I am looking for the Bakura who took my heart at the 18+ dating game. I want to know how my poor little heart is doing. Please don;t break my heart Bakura I am trusting you take care of it until you want to return it. lol Seriously if your out there Bakura let me know.

<3 Russia
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=FromZeroToHero][quote=Penwhale]wish I can help you :(

still looking for a girl that was BloodRayne Friday, Paine Saturday, and has a different outfit on Sunday. She was seen with someone nametagged Damoose (if memory serves me correctly).

Also looking for Queen Samira and the girl on the right in this picture at the starlight ball.: [/quote]I have the bloodrayne/paine girl on my FB if you want I can ask her if it would be ok to give you her FB
[/quote]

Would be appreciated. It's nice to make friends. :)
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)