The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME
Getting the hang of this...

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

I'm looking for anyone who cosplayed as my favorite character from Tales of Vesperia, Estelle!
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Which was south tower?? >__> Because I was dancing in the window and was wearing a sleeveless white shirt with a blue tie most of the time (except before the dances haha).
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Also! I am looking for a couple people from the friday/saturday dances. There were a couple really nice / cute guys that had asked me to dance, and I was really shy so I declined them. I wish I had danced with them though, because they were so nice. Specifically the guy with shoulder length blond hair that asked me for the last dance on saturday :)

Friday: I was wearing a straight black skirt with fishnets and a blue and black top that laced up the front (I had a lot of glowsticks and my hair was black and in a ponytail).
Saturday: Black layered tulle skirt, fishnets, and a purple corset with silver buttons + hair was down :D
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

[quote=Kyoxsohma]
also, the people after the jumprope, 2 guys and 2 girls, one of them was wearing a pikachu hat i believe? and we (my friends and you) had a fun time : O?
[/quote]
Yes, I remember the pikachu hat! That was so much fun.

[quote=HugMeSora]
[color:brown]I'm also looking for someone who was jumping rope with you guys. I asked them to jump rope for me because I couldn't in my ball gown. I wanted to get their contact info and their Zidane's contact info because I don't think I saw them Sunday =([/color][/quote]

I think I remember seeing you there! :O What was the person you asked to jump wearing?
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
roshiluvswmn

Post by roshiluvswmn »

Hey there! Master Roshi here. (the one in the red hawaiian shirt). Im looking for the Pan that I took a picture with. Your cosplay was epic! Also looking for other Dragon Ball(Z) characters who were at the con.
Also, to all the people that either took a picture with me or glomped me, thanks for making my first con ever really awesome :D im deff comming back next year.
ProdigyFandork

Post by ProdigyFandork »

Hey all. Sorry to be a bother, but can anyone point me towards Anime Boston pictures of Prince of Tennis cosplayers? Anytime from '04-'10. I know this year (and last) were slim pickings, so I'm having a hard time finding them. Any and all teams would be great.

It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

--Prodigy Fandork, Emi
Anime Boston attendee 2004-2014
Survivor of Linecon 2008

Cosplay
Tennis no Oujisama--Dan Taichi (2005,) Echizen Ryoma (2006 through 2010,) Oishi Shuichirou (2006,) Kaidou Kaoru (2011)
Ouran--Ep./Ch. 1 Fujioka Haruhi (2007)
Bleach--Inoue Orihime (2008, retired)
KHReborn!--Gokudera Hayato (2009)
One Piece--Marineford Coby (2012)
Homestuck--Lil Cal (2012,) Bedtime! Roxy (2013)
Kuroko no Basuke--Rule 63! Kise Ryouta (2014)
Magnificent Mooj
Experienced Poster

Post by Magnificent Mooj »

does anyone have pictures of me? friday i was female denmark (navy blue coat, red tights), and saturday i was a female joker (purple coat, purple corset, orange shorts, purple knee high socks)

gurti-kun
I'm new!

Post by gurti-kun »

I'm looking for the random people that I was talking to on pictochat during the AMV contest. You people seemed kind of cool.
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=Nurilka]Which was south tower?? >__> Because I was dancing in the window and was wearing a sleeveless white shirt with a blue tie most of the time (except before the dances haha).[/quote]

what floor were u on? and did u put your bra's up in the window lol?
Revolver
I'm new!

Post by Revolver »

I'm looking for the guy(s) wearing those cool Sakuya t-shirts. Black with the blue-ish designs. Toss me a PM or something.
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

o__o Nooooo. We were on the 23rd floor though.
Kree

Post by Kree »

[quote=Nurilka]I am looking for the people across the hotel from us. We were on the non-anime block side and were dancing anime dances in the windows when we got bored, and there were a bunch of people dancing back :D

We were the vocaloids (there was the Rin who's bow apparently looked like bunny ears from far away xD )[/quote]

WE SAW YOU! I was Yuuki Cross! And we saw you like all weekend xD.
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

xD Hahahaha. It was so fun! We were trying to tell people to write with bold letters because we couldn't see a lot of the signs though xD Some people got it and started cutting out the letter instead lmao.

You were awesome <3<3
LigerZero

Post by LigerZero »

I am looking for any and all Pictures Of the Liger Zero/Zoid costume, I was the Liger Zero at AB and I would LOVE to have copies of pictures of me so I can post them on my Deviant Art. I am Mostly Looking for the pictures of me with Any Halo cosplayers and pictures of me when I held that giant long bazooka gun from hellsing, Police Girl...You have my up most respect for carrying that thing around. And I am looking for that picture of me and I think it was a vocaloid group that stood behind me as I posed on all fours from saturday night.
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

I am looking for an Envy who was at the Fullmetal Alchemist photoshoot that I got a yaoi shot with at the very end. c: You were absolutely awesome to hang out with, and I wanna swap emails and/or chat here or something. I'm the Ed in this pic.
RubyBlight

Post by RubyBlight »

[quote=pettruchio] I am also looking for the Zidane late Saturday night who I ran into when I was Eiko. We tried to take a picture but my camera died. So we used yours. I would love that picture.[/quote]

That was me! I'll get the pictures up this week.
Kuchiki-Rukia
I'm new!

Post by Kuchiki-Rukia »

you looking for me?
TRUSTBOSTON

Post by TRUSTBOSTON »

FRIDAY NIGHT PICTURES:
TRUSTBOSTON
ZANAZAZZI
TEAPARTY BOSTON

SATURDAY NIGHT PICTURES

JAMES COLETTA PHOTOGRAPHY

ALSO IF YOUR NAME IS SPENCER, WORKED IN TECH, WORE LEATHER PANTS TO THE DANCE ON FRIDAY, CAME BACK TO MY HOTEL ROOM ON FLOOR 16 AND GAVE ME TWO REDBULLS, CONTACT ME. YOU'RE CUTE.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]I asked a person with an interesting hat to jump? XD I think it was... I don't remember exactly since I (sadly) did not recognize the character... but I do know they had to take off their hat to jump for me XD[/color]
Zendal

Post by Zendal »

Looking for the girl i danced with at the dance Saturday night,she was wearing a gundam looking white uniform with golden pauldrons and i was wearing the bleach captains haori for squad 6 and had a blue football jersey on under it with the number 10
woooot

Post by woooot »

Hehe I found a picture of the funny girl I was looking for. If anyone knows her or its you tell me thanks! http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5238/raverd.jpg
al_krause

Post by al_krause »

I'm looking for the shirtless Orochimaru I had hugged in the dealer's room, if anyone has a pic it would probably help as well in my search. He had Sharingan eyes, fangs and a fishnet shirt on.
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

[quote=HugMeSora][color:brown]I asked a person with an interesting hat to jump? XD I think it was... I don't remember exactly since I (sadly) did not recognize the character... but I do know they had to take off their hat to jump for me XD[/color][/quote]
Was it a top hat looking thing? I think it had some sort of designy thing on it too. I don't really remember.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
Chris07

Post by Chris07 »

I'm looking for the girl who was kind enough to give me her ticket for the Saturday ball and I gave her a hug for it
Last edited by Chris07 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: content removed on request
T3h J0k3r

Post by T3h J0k3r »

I'm looking for Captain Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin. Did anybody get any good photos?
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

I'm looking for any pictures of my team galactic cosplay, and my rosario + vampire cosplay.
I'm not sure if there were more than one from each anime, but either way, I'll find out xD
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Triizore
I'm new!

Post by Triizore »

I'm looking for anyone whose hand I drew the Ukrainian flag on, especially the Sweden and Finland cosplayers who drew their flags in return.
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

I'm looking for the Dr horrible that I nearly tackled at the hentai dubbing to get a picture with. We were near the back.
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

I have a pic of a Team Galactic Admin group. Dunno if that was you or not. It was taken in the gaming room.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 0546205009

If it is you, I can upload it to Photobucket full size. I didn't realize that Facebook resized pictures.
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

Post by Lonesurvivor »

I'm looking for Brandon Heat/Grave from the anime Gungrave. Can anyone help me out :( ?
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil Series)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Lady Luna

Post by Lady Luna »

I'm looking for the other Princess Serenity I ran into on Saturday. She was the anime version and was wearing glasses. We posed for a picture together and was wondering if she could send me a copy.

Im also looking for the photographer that took some gorgeous photos of me on the staircase and on platforms on Saturday as Princess Serenity.
AnimeGunner

Post by AnimeGunner »

I'm looking for the person who took a photo of the back of me in my Bobby Orr hockey jersey on Sunday. Are you out there and if so, can I have a copy of that picture?
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

I'm looking for this kid who dressed as luffy from onepiece. Awesome. I saw them a lot but never really got to talk to them. =]

here's a picture...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1212173879

Weiss Hewley

Post by Weiss Hewley »

[color:teal]Yeah, we ended up calling all the numbers - haha! Only one guy gave us his name, though.

I am looking for that Snow I turned into my ... "minion."
And any pictures from the Final Fantasy photoshoot on Saturday night! :3 I was the (female)Weiss!
[/color]
Lordpants

Post by Lordpants »

I'm looking for a Code Geass couple or two people, i was tagging along with you as Sanosuke, met you at the funimation press thing and you suggested I go to Bad Anime Bad, got some info but would really like to talk to you more.

Also would like to meet the king kai i spend a lot of Saturday night talking to, wasn't in a cosplay at this time

and I met someone not in a cosplay in the back row of the AMV contest friday night (as Vash the Stampede) and didn't catch names or anything

and anyone else who was looking for me, this is me

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq23 ... 0_1834.jpg

I was Sanosuke for most of Saturday but I actually have no pictures of it >.>
grasping.at.pearls
Veteran Poster

Post by grasping.at.pearls »

This Pirate England
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 ... 8153936152

I saw her Friday and I saw her on (i think) Saturday and talked to her at the Artist Alley table about Hetalia fanfiction and stuff and she said that was her first time cosplaying and I was like WHUT? O___O
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i am ninja gurl 21 well badge name was 24 but anyway was maka friday and anyone saw me some people took pics and i didnt get fb info or youtube. heres a good pic of what i look like anoyne have that info and or on devenart. let me know.

[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5533 ... 010133.jpg[/IMG]
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Arakni666
Experienced Poster

Post by Arakni666 »

I'm looking for any of the Hetalia cosplayers who might want to make friends with me. Weird way to make con friends, I know, but I'm a little shy around people I don't know, and am way better at approaching people online. :blush: You don't really have to have done Hetalia, either- I just spent more time with them than anyone else.

So, anyone who wants to be this awkward cowboy America's friend, shoot me a pm or something?
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

[quote=DarkSonic89][quote=DarkSonic89]I am looking for the Himeko and Chikane cosplayers I saw on Saturday. I only really spoke with Chikane, but I said "Tell Himeko that ALMOST Soma was here!" Because I was going to be Soma, but couldn't finish it in time.

Also, I was Train Heartnet(In his trenchcoat) and only there Saturday if that helps the search. I was with an employee for 4Kids, and usually saved cosplayers from him with my Nerf Hades. =D[/quote]
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pho ... 1612262022
There's my album, if that helps in the search. I'm looking for the girl with blue hair and her blonde companion, also female.[/quote]
Any luck, guys and gals?
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

[quote=Meowzie-chan]I have a pic of a Team Galactic Admin group. Dunno if that was you or not. It was taken in the gaming room.

If it is you, I can upload it to Photobucket full size. I didn't realize that Facebook resized pictures.[/quote]

Yes, that's me xD

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

[quote=Vulgar_ism][quote=Meowzie-chan]I have a pic of a Team Galactic Admin group. Dunno if that was you or not. It was taken in the gaming room.

If it is you, I can upload it to Photobucket full size. I didn't realize that Facebook resized pictures.[/quote]

Yes, that's me xD[/quote]
Which ONE was you? You have yet to say on the boards WHICH member of the Ginga-dan you were.
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

The Tifa I met in the bathroom Saturday night. She just got out of her costume & dressed up again because I was sad I didn't get any picture with Tifa. <3 I believe she said her name was, Kim? She was so sweet. :]
Rii

Post by Rii »

I'm looking for the photographer at the dance taking photos on Friday night. She took pictures of me and my friends ( and a lot of other people too ) she had black hair and a very expensive camera, she was really nice. I'd really like to find the photos :)
Mok

Post by Mok »

To the Durarara!! group who were bored and decided to make an adventure of just wandering around the Hynes convention center on Friday night...you guys rock! I stopped your Dotachin who was lagging behind (and your Erika was exactly in character!) and felt horrible that I left my camera back in my room. ;_;

Also, who else danced with the "dance leopard" on both Friday and Saturday night? She was the one who just came up to people and danced or made people dance. xD
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

[quote=Meowzie-chan][quote=Vulgar_ism][quote=Meowzie-chan]I have a pic of a Team Galactic Admin group. Dunno if that was you or not. It was taken in the gaming room.

Yes, that's me xD[/quote]
Which ONE was you? You have yet to say on the boards WHICH member of the Ginga-dan you were.[/quote]

Uh..okay? I was commander jupiter.

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
AltheanFlame
Experienced Poster

Post by AltheanFlame »

Might have been me. I'm pretty sure I was in that tower... I had a red plaid skirt, green and white striped tie, white shirt, 10th floor.
woooot

Post by woooot »

[quote=Mok]Also, who else danced with the "dance leopard" on both Friday and Saturday night? She was the one who just came up to people and danced or made people dance. xD[/quote]
haha this girl right? She was too funny. http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5238/raverd.jpg I danced with her about 10 times friday and saturday night. I wanna find her on facebook lol.
Mok

Post by Mok »

[quote=woooot][quote=Mok]Also, who else danced with the "dance leopard" on both Friday and Saturday night? She was the one who just came up to people and danced or made people dance. xD[/quote]
haha this girl right? She was too funny. http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5238/raverd.jpg I danced with her about 10 times friday and saturday night. I wanna find her on facebook lol. [/quote]
Haha, yeah! Her! I was dressed up as a tiger on Friday, looking for my friends and she just comes up to me and tries to get me to dance too. I regret not dancing with her then. D: But yeah, I do wonder if she's on here or has a facebook lol.
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=AltheanFlame]Might have been me. I'm pretty sure I was in that tower... I had a red plaid skirt, green and white striped tie, white shirt, 10th floor.[/quote]

hmmm could have been you...either way im sure i saw you...were u dancing and stuff in front of the window?
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=Weiss Hewley][color:teal]Yeah, we ended up calling all the numbers - haha! Only one guy gave us his name, though.

I am looking for that Snow I turned into my ... "minion."
And any pictures from the Final Fantasy photoshoot on Saturday night! :3 I was the (female)Weiss!
[/color][/quote]

You might have called me ...i put my number up...lol