Hyakunin Kuizu - complete the survey, sign up for a team

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

lol yeah, not supposed to scream out the answers during any form of a game show, your removed for stuff like that!

Otherwise though, everyone had fun (I'm pretty sure anyways)and our two teams got prizes!!! The other 2 teams got the glory of being a part of it...as much as that might be. lol
Jekka
AB Alumni

Post by Jekka »

I had so much fun hosting it (even in those shoes, on that teeeeeny stage). Hyakunin Kuizu and the Chibi Project were some of the best moments of AB for me this year (and extreme geek of course!) and I owe that to you guys who were all in the game and came to watch the game.

Now I'm going to avoid watching the video and looking at the pictures because I'm a big red blob.

Jekka Cormier
Game Shows
Chibi Project
Anime Unscripted
LunaLily
Veteran Poster

Post by LunaLily »

[quote=Jekka]I had so much fun hosting it (even in those shoes, on that teeeeeny stage). Hyakunin Kuizu and the Chibi Project were some of the best moments of AB for me this year (and extreme geek of course!) and I owe that to you guys who were all in the game and came to watch the game.

Now I'm going to avoid watching the video and looking at the pictures because I'm a big red blob. [/quote]

[color:purple]Awww, thanks, Jekka! But really, you and PatrickD rock for bringing this to AB. ^_^

And you're not a red blob. I would kill for a CCS cosplay like that because god knows what kind of catastrophe I could possibly create with my hands (and lack of talent). XP[/color]