Vendors Room Question

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
njd
Experienced Poster

Vendors Room Question

Post by njd »

Hello,

I have a general question about purchasing a dealer's space for 2008. I have, thus far, followed the preferred methods of contact. I submitted my first contact form attention dealers in September requesting information, as many of the covnentions that we attend sell out quite quickly and I wanted to be certain to reserve a space as soon as possible.

We attended Another Anime Convention in October and spoke to someone there in regard to the same--she told us to submit another request, which we did.

Recently, I mailed again, hoping to get a response now that it is substantially closer to the convention date. I have been faithfully watching the dealer's page for an update over the last few months and, as far as I know, have exhausted all outward methods of communication.

Essentially, I'd love some information about getting a space. It would be great to know if any of my previous emails have been received or if there was a glitch in the system somewhere that I'm not aware of. As the convention date is about two months away, I would appreciate any and all information that is available and what it takes to reserve a space for 2008.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to a response.

Sincerely,
A.Luhmann
Neko-jin Designs
Portland, Maine
http://nj-designs.com