Swap Meet 2024 Thread!

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
KQBeans
Expert Poster

Re: Swap Meet 2024 Thread!

Post by KQBeans »

Hello y’all!! I don’t have a huge curated list this year, but I will be free roaming the swap meet with my bag of items. Think of me as a traveling salesman (bc I probably won’t get the table haha)!

Some gems include:

• A Dangan Ronpa 2 Japanese Anthology comic!
• A Steven Universe Lion Plushie NWT
• A Boris Plushie from Bendy and the Ink Machine NWT
• Spiderman Homecoming Bluray that may be cursed
• Tay-Tay Midnights CD, Unopened & ready to cause carbon emissions
• A DRRRRR! Poster that has people on it who hate each other
• A nifty lil League of Legends case that has small weapon replicas in it and you can give those weapons to a chameleon (not included) and it will hold them and look epic AF. (Could also try with chinchillas for similar results??)

Also an appearance by the PORTABLE PLASTIC TOTE OF RANDOM
We’ve got keychains, pins, stickers, small figurines and more! You’ll never know what you find! Maybe even an….Amogus…?

Hoping to see ya there! Everyone have fun this year! :mrgreen:
Last edited by KQBeans on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visc
Veteran Poster

Post by Visc »

So I'm noticing on the schedule page there's a 2 hour allotment set aside for the swap meet, however if you click the event itself, it tells you each night it only 1 hour.

Its been a while since I've managed to attend, so could someone refresh my memory as to which of these will be the accurate one to go by?
saffieb
Veteran Poster

Post by saffieb »

Visc wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:37 pm So I'm noticing on the schedule page there's a 2 hour allotment set aside for the swap meet, however if you click the event itself, it tells you each night it only 1 hour.

Its been a while since I've managed to attend, so could someone refresh my memory as to which of these will be the accurate one to go by?
As far as I know it’s still 2 hours. It has been at least
AB 2024- Celebi (Pokémon)
AB 2022- Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
Visc
Veteran Poster

Post by Visc »

saffieb wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:45 pm
Visc wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:37 pm So I'm noticing on the schedule page there's a 2 hour allotment set aside for the swap meet, however if you click the event itself, it tells you each night it only 1 hour.

As far as I know it’s still 2 hours. It has been at least
That is a relief to hear - 60 minutes is FAR too short!